Photoshop battle

eseLokE1uno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would post some shit but its nothing like this.. all this shit is so much more nuts than mine.. keep posting this shit i never knew this thread was here.. !!! wooo

--hyrax, do you have anymore files that youve made as wallpapers? i want to check some of that shit out.. im lovin what youve posted so far, and the joker one... i noticed the joke in it as well.. that shit is good, i feel like eating my own eyeball. :lick:

pure eyegasm.

Originally posted by casekonly

very nice, bump....what did you use? photoshop?

thanks... yea that was made all in photoshop... thats the only proggy im decent at.. at least i think i am..

i have 3dstudio max lightwave and just got maya 5... im just too scared to use it... plus my pc would probably die tryin to load any of them shits... give me a gig ram and i'll be happy :)

oh and shor... post away man....

nice stuff Hyrax...very nice..good to have some competition back...

DREDZ, post some stuff, man...it's a free-for-all in this junt

QbaOner-3dsm ran just fine on my old 400mhz with 128 megs of ram, so it should run fine on your pc...i think the requirements are only like 300mhz and about 32 megs of ram...light that shit up

i'll give it a shot after i clean up my drives a lil...

maybe post somethin up by the end of the week...

casek was that done on 3dsm??

also hyrax... do u still have that font that you used in the "step by step" piece? do u know where can i get it from?

let me know..

peace

yep. done in 3dsm 5.01

not bad, eh? i was also using splutterfish brazil as a render engine for the lights and all. i need to work on the lights some more...more reflections, etc.

that font that Hyrax used looks familiar...one of the nine inch nails fonts, i think...maybe not...it's familiar, though.

Hyrax uses mad 3d proggies, in case you're curious. he's got the skills.

damn, that's fresh. i saw that drawing in one of these threads, super fresh. i dig the fuck out of that. don't like the yellow letters, but, otherwise, i dig the fuck out of it. i think you could sell that off as a dope flier for a party or an album cover...very nice...keep posting, man.

yeah that is fresh DREDZ, But i agree about the yellow letters, they take away from the piece. maybe if you wanted to keep em, you could tone them down, or fade it , something to make them a secondary visual. But its a cool production none the less

Originally posted by QbaOner

i'll give it a shot after i clean up my drives a lil...

maybe post somethin up by the end of the week...

casek was that done on 3dsm??

also hyrax... do u still have that font that you used in the "step by step" piece? do u know where can i get it from?

let me know..

peace

It's called Mest. If you can't find it lemme know, i'll hook you up

get ahold of a 3d proggy, such as 3d studio max 5.0 and create a wireframe image, then texture it, add lights, effects, etc, then, choose option titled"render" and go to it...booyakah...a little more complicated than that, but what the hell...i gave you the rendering for dummies tech...peaze

Re: bump it up..

Originally posted by QbaOner

been a while.. but i finally got around to fiddle with 3dsm..

im pretty happy with the result...

what ya think?

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/born.jpg'>

Qba, great job! keep at it, i'm going to be presing you from now on to keep rendering and using different effects, textures, etc. looks like you got the hang of it...

Ciste, emailing you now....where have you been?

Archived