new names for everyone....!!!

Guest *fame*AM

Originally posted by *fame*AM:

THE DEVIL!=that loner kid who went to private school all his life- trying to escape that depiction, he chose THE DEVIL! as his badboy internet persona.....

Actually, you are partially correct in your statement. I did go to a private catholic school up until fifth grade. I was kicked out for many reasons. First, and foremost I was booted because I brought a non-alcoholic beer to shcool in my lunch. Second- the Nuns had it out for me because I used to bring my boom-box to recess and listed to Twisted Sister, WASP, Ozzy, and Slayer. They didn't like it, but hey- Freedom of speach prevailed in the eighties, and they knew it. Third- I had spiked hair and a brightly dyed "Rat-tail". Nuff' said about why I was kicked out. I was then out into a dirty rotten public school (Ever seen Oz?) and corrupted even further.

You are wrong about the "loner" part though. I roll mad heads deep, and always have. I wouldn't consider myself a "toy" either. I've been an artist all my life, and I've been painting since about 1990. The only reason I am on this site is that I have a boring-ass executive job that is condusive to wasting my time talking to kids about life and art.

I just don't paint walls or trains that often, I do, but no that often.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

i didnt really read this post, so i dont know if people went to the wu-tang name generator, yeah.....i go there alot cause im a retard... so

seeking innocence= Slumbering Pierrot

cracked ass= Gratuitous F-REEK

Webster uno= Temporary Spastic

seym= 100-Watt Warlock

sonik= Open-Source

disgruntled customer= Bilious Bad Janitah

fatguydist= Top-Heavy Hookjaw

aight now im just gonna stop..

Webster-The pimp ride connisuer rides the short busses, gopher holes, girls asses, and bombed trucks,

mero- chucky from child's play

Gingerbread man- pee wee herman

seeking- shredder from TMNT

secret, dlush, dee, and all the ladies- the 12oz prophet goddesses and i believe theyre all taken

i could think of some more but i gotta go to fart school

Originally posted by THE DEVIL!:

Actually, you are partially correct in your statement. I did go to a private catholic school up until fifth grade. I was kicked out for many reasons. First, and foremost I was booted because I brought a non-alcoholic beer to shcool in my lunch. Second- the Nuns had it out for me because I used to bring my boom-box to recess and listed to Twisted Sister, WASP, Ozzy, and Slayer. They didn't like it, but hey- Freedom of speach prevailed in the eighties, and they knew it. Third- I had spiked hair and a brightly dyed "Rat-tail". Nuff' said about why I was kicked out. I was then out into a dirty rotten public school (Ever seen Oz?) and corrupted even further.

You are wrong about the "loner" part though. I roll mad heads deep, and always have. I wouldn't consider myself a "toy" either. I've been an artist all my life, and I've been painting since about 1990. The only reason I am on this site is that I have a boring-ass executive job that is condusive to wasting my time talking to kids about life and art.

I just don't paint walls or trains that often, I do, but no that often.

That is one of the funniest things I've ever read on this site.

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by OGBforMumia:

Webster uno= Temporary Spastic

Im feeling much better now.

mero-SuperThug(what-what-what-WHAT-WHAT-what-what!)

Gnes37-CockGnessMonster69 "Gnessy" (girlz love him)

Kid Furie-Kid Kurry (he got that fire!)

Secret-Yeah, I like "Victorias Secret!"

Devilush-Luscious (sp)

Siloette-Skrilloette (she got talent)

Sudz-Spudz(Mackenzie),Butthead,ShitBreak, or whatever you would call your tag-along-little brother. (I mean that in a good way SUDZ-O!)

Im getting sleepy. goodnight folks

Originally posted by Harpo Marx:

Now it's just a "get hits on seeking" thread where everyone tries to go after him. Whatever...

its cause the little herbs cant fuck with me one on one and they know it. notice the fact that the kids that dis me have never once posted their work. jealous little cyber haters who wouldnt say shit to me if they saw me in a yard. blah blah blah. suckers and toys the whole world over. blah.

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

its cause the little herbs cant fuck with me one on one and they know it. notice the fact that the kids that dis me have never once posted their work. jealous little cyber haters who wouldnt say shit to me if they saw me in a yard. blah blah blah. suckers and toys the whole world over. blah.

word up.

KILLA

MEROS

TMFMLB

Guest Ginger Bread Man
Originally posted by Gnes 37:

let me change pee wee herman to micheal jackson

awwww...how sweeet... lisa its your birthday. happy birthday lisa..thanks gnescockmonster.your the bestestest

Guest SPLINTER

back again with the classics baby

tease=john homes(minus17inches)

webs=cheech

SPLINT=chong

webmasta=willy wonka

c.ass= dexter(dexters lab)

joker=the joker

hyena= the wizard of oz

smart= YOU CAN DO IT(water boy)

secret= asian chick from charlies anus

mes3=goldyloks

pyksy=punky bruster

mero= peoples (SHAFT)

beardo= homer

traser(whereru)=apu

hope i got all ya old school homies from way back when the board started the 2nd time and i was the first elite. the good ol days.

• 8 months later...
Guest WebsterUno

*zoinks*

Where has Splinter been?

I miss him and Furie.

"Scooby DOooooo…Where are you!?!?!?!"

I hope PaintHonkeyTrash is doing ok too.

Archived