funny stories about retards.

MeroSeis

Originally posted by Frate Raper:

aahhhhh oooohhhh muuuttthhherrrrfucking arrrrrr crew in the house we got mad tard storys......

Newt got his ass whopped by a retard when we were in the 10th grade I pissed myself laughing...never mess with handicaped kids!@

Yeah, this one idiot at our school thought it would be cool to chase some mentally challenged kids after school. One of them jumped him and pinched him. The kid ran home crying.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by serum:

its not cool to laugh at people that have no control of themselves or the way they were born. it is however cool to laugh a people born normal and act like complete morons.

It aint cool...but is sure is fucking funny.

My girlfriend used to work at a camp for retarded kids. There was this one real butch chick ... she always called my girl a bitch and was overall not a very nice person. She was probably 40 or so and weighed around 250.

So one afternoon they are out by the pool, enjoying the summer sun. The mean retarded girl approaches my girlfriend and informs her that she just took a dump in her pants.

Sooooooo ... my girl has to walk her into the bathroom, strip her down, and hose her off. There was apparently crap all over the retarded girl. While she was getting hosed down, the retarded chick sang "It's rainin', it's pourin'."

My girlfriend went into the neighboring stall, threw up, then came back and finished hosing her down.

What a trooper.

------------------

Toilets are for the uninspired.

[This message has been edited by Poop Man Bob (edited 04-21-2001).]

at my school, after lunch they make the mentally handicapped people pick up the trash (which is fucked up). and one day i went "to the bathroom" and went down to one of our lunch rooms. and was getting a drink and one of the "tards" came over and yelled "WHEN YOU DONE! PICK UP YOUR GODDAMN TWASH!" after i recovered from being ran up on by a "tard" i simply said "alright buddy. ill make sure i will" "GOOD!!.......WELL.....GOOD!" is what he replied with. and i walked off laughing.....we have retard thugs at my school.

• 1 year later...
Guest -MOE LESTER-

A BIG FUCKIN BUMP FOR THE FUNNIEST SHIT I HAVE EVER READ IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!!! HOLY SHIT I WAS ON THE FLOOR ROLLING AFTER READING THIS SHIT....TARDMASTERS!! AHAHAH SCREAMING RETARDS AHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT DUDE I WISH I HAD GOOD STORIES ABUOT RETARDS

i was riding the bus with my homies, and theres this FAT chinese retarded girl about 8 years old sitting on the bus, and all of a sudden this old chinese guy starts pointing and laughing at her, and he makes a motion at his crotch he wanted the retard to blow him...me an my homies were laughing so fuckin hard....its quite the scene watching an old man making fun of a retarded girl

add some stories, im glad i dug this shit up!

this dude blatamu i know, the type of kid to pistol whip your grandmother, sittin outside one day seen a retard who was poppin shit, said something like "you got long hair like a girl"

blatamu picked up a brick and hit him in the face with it

dead wrong i know...

dont know why i spent the first nineteen years of my life associatin with these dudes... nah actually i do but thats another story, glad i pulled myself up outta that whole situation

Guest GEAsusONEnep

This reminds me so much of my high school years. Jesus Christ, this school was evil. In my school we had a small group of retards who all went to special retarded classes in special retarded classrooms and you would pretty much never see them until this assembly we would have in Spring. Anyway, over the course of the school year they would teach these retards songs to sing and dance to and all this shit for the Spring assembly festival bullshit. Funniest fucking thing to see a bunch of retards singing, dancing and clapping their hands all retarded-ly on stage. Everyone would just start laughing at them loud as shit, since it was a high school assembly and you don't give a fuck whose feelings you hurt. I seriously think they set the whole thing up to amuse us all. It was pitiful. I actually felt so bad afterwards.

im raged you guys arent cool

okay im gonna have to put my foot down here. i mean were talking about living people with feelings......you can make a 2 page thread taking turns insulting human beings and not even have the decency to post a funny tard pic or link.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

HAHHA gea that was fucking cold...they put the retards up on stage so you guys could laugh! man i wish there were retards at my school!! fuck

amitoolate chill!! do you personally know them? you prolly make fun of people like nsycn and shit and they have feelings! haha dude who cares

you know whats funny

retarded wiggers (no joke) this retarded wigger was wearing all this corny fake thug clothes (fubu spelt fobo) and a friend of mine took off his bandanna and the wigger starting crying and went all red and said "I DONT WIKE IT OKAAAYY" it was funny yet disturbing at the same time

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by suburbian bum

There is this spec ed kid at my school who walks around the halls randomly talking to him self in a nervous manner. Some kid walked into the bathroom and he was taking a piss, he had his pants and boxers down to his ankles just to take a piss. Kinda gross.

i kno deliss, but its too funny....i will act civilized on a date with you!

they werent retarded, but one time in like 7th grade i walked into the bathroom and these two kingergarteners were running around with their pants down and comparing eachothers nuts....i walked out immediately...

after screwing them of course!!! j/p:D:

im pretty sure my moms a schizophrenic (sp.?) but anyway its really hard to deal with and it straight out fuckin sucks. they have enough shit to deal with themselves.damn.. but i forgot ur probably 14 and a half, yes the half really does count, and wouldnt know... if i seem upset, im not, i know, its just a message board

It's really not very cool to make fun of mentally retarded people. I'm not gonna lie and say I don't laugh when someone does a "retard impression", but you never know when you might get into a car accident and wind up with a severe head injury. It could be you that everyone is laughing at. How would you feel? I just can't bring myself to be that cruel to someone that's only crime is being unfortunate enough to be born mentally retarded.

Seriously, this shit is not cool. Man, I'm not even going to try and explain this shit. Fuck......what's wrong with you all??

I hope one of you peels off the road one day while going 90 on a highway, pumping out your phat stereosystem, not wearing a saetbelt coz they're not cool, flying out of your windshield at twice the speed you were driving after hitting a tree, your head smashing on the pavement and your entire life changing, all functions of your brain getting fucked up.....

Who knows, you might get lucky and just be paralyzed.....

:(

one day at school my kind of friend got in a fist fight with some guy making fun of some m entally handicapped kid. i didnt know y she was upset till i found out her brother had a disability too. that fuckin sucks.. u never do know, what if u have a kid and they have some disablility .. it wont be so cool when theyre gettin made fun of

at my old high school we had a lot of freestyle battles at lunch up on a stage. the special ed class is right next to us and would come out to eat and such. anyways, one day this kid in a wheelchair comes riding by during a battle and hes adjusting the chair or something and it looked like he was riding on hydros. that was the single most funny thing i have ever seen. good times.

i laughed at alot of the tards back in highschool

but this one kid was hella funny

he knew damn well he was tarded and played it up to the fullest

i had art with him. during class he would try to strangle his tardmaster

he would throw pencils and his backpack at random people

and once a week or so he would go off in a mad rage a flip over desks while laughing maniacally (ya ha haah aahhaahhaahaawee!!!)

this kid was fuckin down! i see him once in a while around town

he says hi and laughs like a maniac while rolling away in his wheelchair timmy style

Guest willy.wonka

ding!

on a rainy day i was walkin up this paved hill..behind me was this girl in a mechanical wheelchair...a big girl...her wheels started to give way to the wet sidewalk and she started to slide backwards down this hill pushin her chair to the limit..peeling out her wheels she just slid...she didnt fall hard or anything..she was ok,

but still to this day i feel as if i shoulda helped her...cause i could have.

my friends older sister is hardcore "retarded"...we were sittin in this class with a boarded walkway..we could hear this girl running and luaghing....all of a sudden "BOOM!" this girl fell and she fell hard...everybody was like "ooooh!" but she just got up and started running again..

the same girl tried to kiss my homeboy Eddie..well she did kiss him,fucked up..he took a golf club and hit her face with it...all she could say was "OOOW!" it was a good thing she didnt get hurt...

she's pretty funny though..used to walk down the street and hear her callin us..all we did was tell her we wanna bone her sisters and i think word got to them..;)

Archived