Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest rEaL 1NA

SHOW ME YOU HANDS!!!!!!

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...I'll trade you for that roach in the back right corner of that drawer.

:dazed: it's been dryer than the gobi over here for a while.....

A L0T OF THIS SHIT LOOKS LIKE PLAIN SCRIBBLIN'... PROPS TO ALL THE BOYS (NOT TOYZ) WHO ACTUALLY TRY TO DEVELOP THEIR TECHNIQUES...

mEn@Ce

dROppIn' s0On...

sHOUT oUT tO hEcZ

Originally posted by GOTone

...I'll trade you for that roach in the back right corner of that drawer.

:dazed: it's been dryer than the gobi over here for a while..... [/quote}well if you drive UP I 20 from georgia to carolina..you'll see these signs that say"IF YOU THINK ITS DRY THIS MONTH WAIT UNTILL NEXT MONTH" its been a month without for me..AND NO I'M NOT KIDDING THESE SIGNS ARE FOR REAL!

you can have the roach

but only if you destroy those stupid signs that the dea put up.:D

dont talk shit unless you post your own shit too.

:rolleyes:

all i could see was the E. and then i saw the A C T after you told me. [referring to the black tag].

Guest mo0netusquad

MO0NE TUS PSD BROOKLYN NY SIMPLE HASNDSTYLES ITS ALL ABOUT THE FLOWC:Documents and SettingsaMy DocumentsMy PicturesMOHANDSTYLE.jpg'>

...to the dude dissing philly hands(yes we call them hands, its just one of those intricasies of living here..) you say philly hands are wack. no one but kad did them rite, and you happen to have the authorotative text on our history, at YOUR house no less... wow. you know the last time i checked the ESPO book wasnt even close to any kind of definitive history on philly graff... and espo albeit it he is a nice guy is far from a theologin on philly handstyles... (if people beleive espo runs shit in philly, or EVER did for that matter your sadly mistaken...) there were people destroying this whole city..every bus route, every subway tunnel,rooftops, and trains to boot before whoever it is that first started writing in whatever hick town it is that you live in ever even heard of graffiti... so get that shit straight. philly is THE birthplace of modern graffiti PERIOD. dont even run at me about new yourk... people were still printing there names in new york when gangster hands had been perfected in philly for at LEAST if not more than a decade...thank top cat, tabour counts squad 4 that ny...you know nothing of my city nothing of my history, so dont speak on it. it only fortifies everyones knowledge of your ignorance.....you can diss if you want, go rite ahead and run your mouth... but everybody knows mine is the illest city on the map(nuff respect to detroit) our steez aint about guns we would rather roll you down than shoot you....grimy dosent do us justice, and if you dont beleive me come HERE and run that shit... you all have philly to thank.. for your precious magazines, your videos, this forum even... rite down to that blackbook and skrap cans you have hidden underneath your bed...you owe it all to some kids in the ghetto that IS philly, some half century ago....and I wouldnt have it any other way...