SHOW ME YOU HANDS!!!!!!

Guest rEaL 1NA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...to the dude dissing philly hands(yes we call them hands, its just one of those intricasies of living here..) you say philly hands are wack. no one but kad did them rite, and you happen to have the authorotative text on our history, at YOUR house no less... wow. you know the last time i checked the ESPO book wasnt even close to any kind of definitive history on philly graff... and espo albeit it he is a nice guy is far from a theologin on philly handstyles... (if people beleive espo runs shit in philly, or EVER did for that matter your sadly mistaken...) there were people destroying this whole city..every bus route, every subway tunnel,rooftops, and trains to boot before whoever it is that first started writing in whatever hick town it is that you live in ever even heard of graffiti... so get that shit straight. philly is THE birthplace of modern graffiti PERIOD. dont even run at me about new yourk... people were still printing there names in new york when gangster hands had been perfected in philly for at LEAST if not more than a decade...thank top cat, tabour counts squad 4 that ny...you know nothing of my city nothing of my history, so dont speak on it. it only fortifies everyones knowledge of your ignorance.....you can diss if you want, go rite ahead and run your mouth... but everybody knows mine is the illest city on the map(nuff respect to detroit) our steez aint about guns we would rather roll you down than shoot you....grimy dosent do us justice, and if you dont beleive me come HERE and run that shit... you all have philly to thank.. for your precious magazines, your videos, this forum even... rite down to that blackbook and skrap cans you have hidden underneath your bed...you owe it all to some kids in the ghetto that IS philly, some half century ago....and I wouldnt have it any other way...

and nodis to destruction by definition but he is FAR from the illest that philly has to offer... make NO mistake about it...

you dont have to like it, but ill be damned if i let you totally disrespect it and not have an ounce of a damned clue what your talking about fool!!!

all i have to say about those philly hands...i dont give a shit about the history of em..the truth is they look like scribble crap..they look like shit. peroid

theyre needs to be mored wickets on this thread

theyre the sickest type of handstyles ever,

if somone could discuss the the process behind them,

like the simpler styles, i wouldnt be asking this, if it wasnt for the fact no one i know has any knowledge on this subject and im not trying to be somthing im not, but i think having a small grasp on thes would help alot

sker i will rape your mother and shoot your siter you frigging wannbe you trash on those philly hands because your mad cuz u cant do them ahh neither then i but i dont go around saying its shit learn to read em and it desnt look like chicken scratch

Originally posted by cracksmoka

and nodis to destruction by definition but he is FAR from the illest that philly has to offer... make NO mistake about it...

you dont have to like it, but ill be damned if i let you totally disrespect it and not have an ounce of a damned clue what your talking about fool!!!

no harm done, trust me i am in no way trying to represent what philadelphia has to offer because i know i dont got what it takes..but im tryin...i envy all the true heads who run this town...nice hand by the way...and to that dumbass that said philly hands are "ugly, period"..stop being such a critic. critics talk shit on other people because they know that those people (meaning philly writers) can do things that they can and will never be able to do.

destruction: dont get me wrong your shit was cool, im just trying to say there are so many kids that are iller than you and me both, handstyle wise probably iller than most (if not all) of the kids on this forum...yaaamean....thamks 4 the bump though... and sker the point i was trying to make was WITHOUT those chickenskratch scribbles, you wouldnt even HAVE graffiti...cause without the evolution and groundbreaking work that STARTED in PHILLY, graffiti WOULD NOT, (and i mean that quite literally) be what it is today... you can deny it but anyone who cares to know there history on graffiti, in my city AND abroad will tell you that same thing... lets see your scribbles...

...word...

I ain't from philly but even I know the origins of modern graff start there...

http://www.at149st.com/hpart1.html

The history of the underground art movement known by many names, most commonly termed graffiti begins in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania during the mid to late '60s and is rooted in bombing. The writers who are credited with the first conscious bombing effort are CORNBREAD and COOL EARL. They wrote their names all over the city gaining attention from the community and local press. It is unclear whether this concept made its way to New York City via deliberate efforts or if it was a spontaneous occurrence.

I did'nt have to read this to know this as a fact, but maybe some of y'all do...

got one... thank you for your respect...http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00256843f00000077.jpg'>

please... help yourself to a serving of philly handstyle... and a big fuck you to all you haters out there...just cause yall cant tag worth a bit and our jawns are iced out....(note the philly animal thug in me coming out(note the sarcasm)...) fuck yall anyway..peace to the rest...

Originally posted by Destruction by Definition

philly?

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00229239f00000035.jpg'>

yes youngins, that is a knife and no youngins, it aint for buttering bread...

word up emos nice shit heres some of mine

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00250940f00000003.jpg'>

yes youngins, thats a fork and yes, it is plastic but it aint for eatin potatos...

Archived