SHOW ME YOU HANDS!!!!!!

Guest rEaL 1NA

Guest THEdude
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bar101e

hey soul,

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00236674f00000011.jpg'>

print this out, put it on your computer monitor, and everytime you go to post something, look at it, and dont post, its just that simple.

hahahahahahaha fucking great. you really should take him up on that soul........and "rEaL-1nA" or whoever the "other one" is.

Guest FACE WON

no you fuck,i see what they say it just looks like trash...KAD WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO ROCKED THAT STYLE AND DID IT RIGHT.....EMOS IS GARBAGE KINDERGARTEN BULLSHIT CHICKEN SCRATCH...SORRY DUDE I KNOW MORE THAN YOU AND I CAN SEE WHAT YOU CANT...LOSER!IF YOU ROCKED THAT STYLE IN ANY OTHER CITY IT WOULD GET LINED OUT QUIK, CAUSE ITS TOY...

Originally posted by FACE WON

no you fuck,i see what they say it just looks like trash...KAD WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO ROCKED THAT STYLE AND DID IT RIGHT.....EMOS IS GARBAGE KINDERGARTEN BULLSHIT CHICKEN SCRATCH...SORRY DUDE I KNOW MORE THAN YOU AND I CAN SEE WHAT YOU CANT...LOSER!IF YOU ROCKED THAT STYLE IN ANY OTHER CITY IT WOULD GET LINED OUT QUIK, CAUSE ITS TOY...

haha, you just proved how much of a toy you are...kad isnt the only one who rocked that style right, he is just the one whos on 12oz the most...i see you swing on his nuts just like the rest of the people who have no clue about philly wickets...kad this kad that...you know more than me? what city do u live in? if its not philly you have no room to argue bottom line....and you just said that philly wickets are toy? damn man you better read up on your history before you utter another word...

Guest FACE WON

i havent seen any kad on this site but then again i dont even bother lookin at philly threads,hey you really hurt my feelings with your harsh words...i think im gonna cry...philly sucks,ive got your history book at home and what a piece a crap that is.....only thing worth lookin at is that west coast shit...wickets????what a load of shit i can do them and i live in the south...dont fool yourself into thinkin it takes years of practice,or that you have to live in that shithole you call a city!!!thats all for now....

Archived