SHOW ME YOU HANDS!!!!!!

Guest rEaL 1NA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

krie i actually like some of those hands...and im from phila. so take that as a compliment...im mad anal about handstyles...and on that last day of school idea...get someone whos good at web imaging an stuff.. and get a pcture of your principals head (suprised look if possible) and put it on the body of some guy with a gimp..all whips and shit...then wheat paste it all overyour campus.... not the grande finale but it would be a nice addition to whatever else you do...

haha thanks cracksmoka im surprized more people didnt find it as funny as i thought it would be. im just playin destruction i think that philly piece is hot but mine was done in 5 seconds ( no really 5 seconds) so its aight. Ill post again tomorrow during 3rd period, gotta love internet class, but today the fucker was down so i didnt get to post. Lets keep this thread alive i wanna see some more hands...aint for potatos kids ahaha keep it real.

Originally posted by cracksmoka

...to the dude dissing philly hands(yes we call them hands, its just one of those intricasies of living here..) you say philly hands are wack. no one but kad did them rite, and you happen to have the authorotative text on our history, at YOUR house no less... wow. you know the last time i checked the ESPO book wasnt even close to any kind of definitive history on philly graff... and espo albeit it he is a nice guy is far from a theologin on philly handstyles... (if people beleive espo runs shit in philly, or EVER did for that matter your sadly mistaken...) there were people destroying this whole city..every bus route, every subway tunnel,rooftops, and trains to boot before whoever it is that first started writing in whatever hick town it is that you live in ever even heard of graffiti... so get that shit straight. philly is THE birthplace of modern graffiti PERIOD. dont even run at me about new yourk... people were still printing there names in new york when gangster hands had been perfected in philly for at LEAST if not more than a decade...thank top cat, tabour counts squad 4 that ny...you know nothing of my city nothing of my history, so dont speak on it. it only fortifies everyones knowledge of your ignorance.....you can diss if you want, go rite ahead and run your mouth... but everybody knows mine is the illest city on the map(nuff respect to detroit) our steez aint about guns we would rather roll you down than shoot you....grimy dosent do us justice, and if you dont beleive me come HERE and run that shit... you all have philly to thank.. for your precious magazines, your videos, this forum even... rite down to that blackbook and skrap cans you have hidden underneath your bed...you owe it all to some kids in the ghetto that IS philly, some half century ago....and I wouldnt have it any other way...

THIS IS SO FUNNY..WICKETTS ARE REALLY HARD TO DO MAN IF YOU AINT FROM PHILLY I GUESS YOU BETTER NOT EVEN TRY CAUSE IT TAKES YEARS OF BEING POOR AND HANGIN WITH"THUGS" AND SCUM TO DEVELOP THAT STYLE.RIGHT?YOUR CITY HASNT PROGRESSED IN 25 YEARS STICK THAT IN YO PIPE AND SMOKE IT..OWE??BROKE ASS STYLES AND THE SAME OLD RECYCLED HANDS MAN YOU LIVE IN GRAFFITI HEAVEN...TOO BAD I LIVE IN THE SOUTH AND DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING SHOT WHEN I STEP OUTSIDE TO PAINT...MAN I ENVY YOU AND YOUR CITY FOR BEING SO TUFF???DONT TRY TO SKOOL ME TO SOME HISTORY LESSON CAUSE YOU AINT SAYIN NUTHIN AND YOU GUYS PROBABLY HATE ON ESPO CAUSE HE MADE IT OUT....YOU'RE FUCKIN IDIOT AND NO I DONT RESPECT YOU OR YOUR CITY...

aqward eye... i really dont care..im not a thug, i respect espo im just saying hes not on the "philly" script anymore... and i dont have to worry about getting shot when i walk out my door... i also have a career and clock 80G's a year... so dont talk about "getting out...". and if you dont live here how would you know about anykind of progression???...oh yea, thats rite. since youve taken the liberty to ASSUME so much in this discussion already...why stop there? consider this argument over....

Originally posted by cracksmoka

aqward eye... i really dont care..im not a thug, i respect espo im just saying hes not on the "philly" script anymore... and i dont have to worry about getting shot when i walk out my door... i also have a career and clock 80G's a year... so dont talk about "getting out...". and if you dont live here how would you know about anykind of progression???...oh yea, thats rite. since youve taken the liberty to ASSUME so much in this discussion already...why stop there? consider this argument over....

I'm not assuming anything your threads speak for themselves,aint nothin speical going on in philly.about those 80ks a year,stop lying to yourself...as far as progression goes there is nothing that stands out and says wow these kids are doing something original..you know maybe if you guys didnt think your city was so hot and that those ugly Wicketts you call hands were so good..I might give you a little respect..its one thing to have an ego but you and the rest of that shit hole actually think there is no city better than yours???prove me wrong...now the argument is over..

most of what i do is character work, but i've been working on my letters.

heres a couple of stickers i did real fast.

http://www.boomspeed.com/bloodfuck/ceptic.jpg

heres a scan from my book.

just a few ideas thrown on the page.

http://www.boomspeed.com/bloodfuck/ceptic2.jpg

feedback welcome.

i can take criticism, unlike a few pussies on 12oz. so feel free.

tell me whats up.

yo bloodfuck that character looks like something that would be in a gorillaz video or some shit. I dont know about the ceptik/ceptic hands using the style that looks like a digital clock or something but its good to seee someone break away from the same old shit.

haha...gorillaz....i love that guys artwork.

actually, most of my characters are more detailed, but all i had to work with was a fat marker chisle tip.

about the ceptic,

it looks sweet all drippy on a wall. besides, i've only been doing text for a few months now. trying to keep it simple for now.

get down my can control.

Archived