SHOW ME YOU HANDS!!!!!!

Guest rEaL 1NA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by awkward eye

I'm not assuming anything your threads speak for themselves,aint nothin speical going on in philly.about those 80ks a year,stop lying to yourself...as far as progression goes there is nothing that stands out and says wow these kids are doing something original..you know maybe if you guys didnt think your city was so hot and that those ugly Wicketts you call hands were so good..I might give you a little respect..its one thing to have an ego but you and the rest of that shit hole actually think there is no city better than yours???prove me wrong...now the argument is over..

no,theres other cities,itsjust that every other one started writing after new york blew upin the 80's,you are in your own world,we are in ours,to say our city hasnt progressed is garbage,we have light years ahead of ourself,not in your directions,ours,we dont give a fuck about writers in other cities,unless they come here and rep,and then,maybe...........just because our style is more soul then hip hop,and more hands then toss ups,means you dont understand us,we mastered all of these other styles when our blackbooks were mathbooks,son. . . . . . .

• 2 weeks later...

Archived