SHOW ME YOU HANDS!!!!!!

Guest rEaL 1NA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ctrl+alt+del

bare101....you got any close ups of those smaller ones that i cant see real well? they look quality, but its kind of blurry to my eyes.

i need:

a. digital camera

b. scanner

if anyone has either lying around unused and would like to give them away, holler at me chilldrones.

Re: U JUST GOT BURNT

Originally posted by soul oner

SUCKAAAA

eba00241250f00000003.jpg

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my god, what the fuck is this shit again. Ive tried not talking shit, but youve gone too far..... i try not to say whos toy or not, cause i know none of you, but this shit pisses me of. This is the type of shit that'll get ya hurt on the street. Bitch your more toy than gi joe. Isnt that the same picture that you had put up on your own thread?? the one no one knew if it said sock or what? so is it your hands? or is it your piece? make up your mind... I think its a piece..of Shit

Sock oner action figures for sale....it'll be on the top of every kids x-mas toy list

no need to reply...... cause i know your " bringin the ruckus"

Originally posted by rEaL 1NA

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00230968f00000024.jpg'>

I'm sure you can do better than this, I just had to start it off. Show off your ill throwups here. The old hand thread seems pretty dead, so I started a new one.

ill throwups.

think you mean handstyles, chief. throwups are those bubble dealies ;)

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Ser3adc

hahahahha...i like your hand...looks nice and smooth.:D

yea quite femenin, i bet dork gives a good hand job

Archived