Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
serpent of the light

STRAIGHT EDGE MEANS FUCK YOU

So there's DPC and Nightowls and shit, and now there is the almighty self righteous 12 oz straight edge crew, X LIFERS X. we fucking own every single one of you. uh yeah, we probably don't like you.

applications will be accepted and reviewed. E-mail or IM A Fire Inside or myself. bitch.

X LIFERS X

hmm, seems like, to you, being straightedge gives you some right to pass judgement on me, so... apply yourself to this dick while I mix another drink...

Guest bug

things like this make me embarrassed for even knowing what sxe is, let alone being one a decade ago...

Guest imported_Tesseract

It seems that straigh edge kids needs the drugs more than anyone else....

i have found, now dont get emotional, but this is me... that like a good 97% of you "straight edgers" are pure, unadulterated jackasses.

it seems to me, and to just me as far as i know, that drugs are kinda good to experiment with, of course heavy use/abuse is not but you know what i mean, the general experience.

now, it seems as those of you who have lacked these "experiences" make up for them in some other ways, maybe us humans have to stimulate certain needs through "acting out" or "going against the grain", but as far as i can call it, what you guys lack in drug use, the majority of you make up in sheer stupidity

or... you guys like do weird shit to your bodies, like peirce your dick an connect a chain to your nutsack/nipples and then ask people to kick you in the balls, or whatever

now obviously, im im just playin when i state these things, but alot of truth is said in jest

*edit*

damn, i could have just put it like this

Originally posted by Tesseract

It seems that straigh edge kids needs the drugs more than anyone else....

me an tesseract are what looks to be like, "on the same page" as you crazy blood sucking cult anti-drug users would say

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

So there's DPC and Nightowls and shit, and now there is the almighty self righteous 12 oz straight edge crew, X LIFERS X. we fucking own every single one of you. uh yeah, we probably don't like you.

applications will be accepted and reviewed. E-mail or IM A Fire Inside or myself. bitch.

X LIFERS X

Whats next the 12oz SS?

Guest bug

IF YOU'RE NOT NOW, YOU NEVER WERE

its amazing that after all these years kids still have original thought and can come up with words and phrases on their own, and express their own thoughts and emotions.

IF YOU'RE NOT NOW, YOU NEVER WERE

but if you just hopped on the band wagon you're fully vested...

Originally posted by ..oX..

no one gives a shit that you're straight edge and if you think that getting high off my ass cant put me on a level of thought that you cant reach from a sober standpoint, you're an idiot.

dude, that's the biggest load of shit every fucking produced by the drug using world. i used to say that myself. but you know what? fucking meditation and/or sheer fucking anger and/or adrenaline can create the same freedom of thought.

of course no one gives a shit that i'm edge, that's why i gotta tell 'em repeatedly. :)

IF YOU'RE NOT NOW, YOU NEVER WERE [/b]

thats original:rolleyes: hey i dare you to get a straight edge tatoo, so i can laugh at you when 3 years from now you go to college

Originally posted by amItoolate?

thats original:rolleyes: hey i dare you to get a straight edge tatoo, so i can laugh at you when 3 years from now you go to college

I already got the straight edge tattoo... it's been almost 3 years too.. sorry dude.

Oooh!! Can I be in your internet straight-edge crew???

I get all the coolest straight-edge updates of what's cool or not in the straight-edge scene by e-mail so you know im not a "poseur!!"

i've expiremented. i've been around. i don't need drugs. i'm too much of an arrogant motherfucker for that. suck on that. bitch.

12 oz SS? hahahahahahahhahahahhaaaaaaaaaa

I thought you would get a kick out of that.

Why are straight edge kids so angry. YOur like fucking a we are angry and we want to kill people yet drugs are a bad thing.

Im not dissing on straight edge, its a good idea but you guys need to calm down.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this