STRAIGHT EDGE MEANS FUCK YOU

serpent of the light

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by STAB A JEW

maybe i should just jack it off black people like you guys do? you wouldn't have any rhythm without colored people son, go back to having no life.

Maybe if your sentences made any sense. Numbnuts.

You won't win.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. youre right homie. you saudi arabians are the whole reason hiphop is here today. thank you for your contribution. AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. god damn. its funny what people try and take pride in....

hahahahaha, no one said anything about hip hop cracka. That shows how stupid you really are, there is rhythm outside of hip hop and america. You can diss all you want, truth is your probably weak, and have your whole life controlled. You sound nerdy as fuck too.

haha. cracka huh? thats some funny shit. how is my life controlled any more than yours exactly? so what exactly are you trying to say by talking about how black people have rhythm? are you trying to imply you have something do to with the fact theres good music out there? what the fuck are you braggin on? youre an ignorant dumb shit who thinks being black automatically makes you cool. youre not even close to cool. youre a buster. you think its fun coming on a message board and calling people nerds. youre just mad at jews because theyre raping muslims up the ass right now. sure, the situation in israel is fucked up. israel should get the fuck out of palestine, but people like you are just as bad as the israelis. youre an uneducated dumb shit that has nothing to be proud of so you run your mouth about how much better black people are than whites. i should just stop talking and let you ruin yourself.

Originally posted by -Rage-

"you're" not your

"shows how stupid you really are"

are you trying to prove how gay you are?! quit already, we already know this is the internet, my punctuation is not going to be perfect for a bunch of nerds.

Originally posted by jah

haha. cracka huh? thats some funny shit. how is my life controlled any more than yours exactly? so what exactly are you trying to say by talking about how black people have rhythm? are you trying to imply you have something do to with the fact theres good music out there? what the fuck are you braggin on? youre an ignorant dumb shit who thinks being black automatically makes you cool. youre not even close to cool. youre a buster. you think its fun coming on a message board and calling people nerds. youre just mad at jews because theyre raping muslims up the ass right now. sure, the situation in israel is fucked up. israel should get the fuck out of palestine, but people like you are just as bad as the israelis. youre an uneducated dumb shit that has nothing to be proud of so you run your mouth about how much better black people are than whites. i should just stop talking and let you ruin yourself.

what the hell are you talking about! you brought race into this, and you brought hip hop into this. as for the word "cracker" thats used even in arabia, stupid. I could care less about being, "cool" sorry thats not what im about. Your getting aggrivated about nothing, and throwing black in there, is not helping your point at all.

maybe i should just jack it off black people like you guys do? you wouldn't have any rhythm without colored people son, go back to having no life.

i brought race into it right? stop using every little bit of slang you learned to try and sound hard.

hahahahaha, no one said anything about hip hop cracka. That shows how stupid you really are, there is rhythm outside of hip hop and america. You can diss all you want, truth is your probably weak, and have your whole life controlled. You sound nerdy as fuck too.

shut up,you fuckin' "sand digger"..........hahahahahaha........kiss my American ass.------you type stupid little racial comments trying to bag on someone then you get them back...........just kidding.......

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

I heard somewhere that being straight edge is what you make it to be

I believe that much.

But labeling yourself as something (positively and negatively) is just plain retarded.

so last night 20 of my drunken best friends...and me the pepsi cola kid....shit got ugly and I was the first one kicked out of the bar............what the fuck is with that?

point is i don't drink allllllllllllllll of boys do and 98% of my crew does too.I'm still invited I'm still the one that sets it off and the bars with the antics and they love me for it.You don't have to drink to party hardy fellas..........you just gotta know when jump off a table on to people eating dinner

Your crew seems gay ass hell. Your parties must fucking wack, i bet you all get together and just jack off.

the one party that i was involved in throwing was the best party i've ever been too. i never went to any parties in school and then went to a few recently and im like "THIS is the crap i've been missing? muahahaha....pussies". im just going to make the unfair generalization that thats what all parties are like. me being a close minded asshole and all. fuck those shits.....my party was the shit.............shit.

Originally posted by George Dubyah Bush

The same kids who say they're christian edge are the ones who will fight so quickly and impose hate and physical harm towards others. WHAT THE FUCK..........Christ wasn't for that, did he say Do unto others as they shall do unto you?.....Did Jesus get his diciples and his followers to arm themselves and fight the romans off and impose his religion on others? No.

Ah geez... The amount of deaths and harm that have been committed in the name of Christ...

Guess the cycle continues...

a thread about a positive thing has turned into this barrage of racism and other assorted bullshit.

i'd like to sum this up.

if you're straightedge. excellent, you're doing something positive for yourself and your body. keep it at that. pushing beliefs is shitty.

if you are not straightedge. even if you hate it you can at least try and maybe respect it.. I don't look at you any different for blazing or drinking or anything.

WALK TOGETHER ROCK TOGETHER.

XatakX

mods- please close this thread.

Originally posted by sirmanofslur

how is straight edge affiliated with satanism?

i don't get it

xstonerx

straight edge is not associated w/ satanism. it relates in that it is living for yourself, but my use of '666' and 'XXX' are completely apart from eachother.

ps. SLC Punk fucking sucks. its honestly one of the worst movies i've ever witnessed. not to mention that the concepts of that movie being in SLC at that time is fucking ridiculous. the hardline movement was booming at that time, those kids would have been dead long before there OD's and moral-sellouts. fuck punks. :crazy:

how the fuck have i pushed my beliefs? i've said you're fucking stupid. but i've also said i don't give a fuck if you're edge or not. who's pushing what here? the kids who are attacking positivity are pushing a whole lot more. i've defended when attacked. and the title of this thread is a fucking joke. its amazing how beautifully its pissed you over sensitive fucks off.

peace.

hahahahaha

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

ps. SLC Punk fucking sucks. its honestly one of the worst movies i've ever witnessed. not to mention that the concepts of that movie being in SLC at that time is fucking ridiculous. the hardline movement was booming at that time, those kids would have been dead long before there OD's and moral-sellouts. fuck punks. :crazy:

TRUE 'DAT

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

straight edge is not associated w/ satanism. it relates in that it is living for yourself, but my use of '666' and 'XXX' are completely apart from eachother.

where did the movie," slc punk come from"?

are your parents cousins?

does your family tree only have one branch?

do you call your female parental unit, SISTERMOM?

Archived