Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
REGULATOR

shouldni shave my legs?

i kno its kinda girly...but seriously...my legs are fuckin ugly...the hair is so uneven and thin....ooooo the desicions...fuck body hair

Guest willy.wonka

i used to shave my legs when i was a muscle bound freak.....girls like it..i think.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

hell no, thats plain homo!

I say do it, only if you promise it wont lead to other things like plucking your eyebrows, then no...

but..

:) do it!

take pics toO!

dude, do it if you want. some of my male friends shave their legs. it can either look better or worse. if your legs look hideous, shaving them would be a good idea. if you have leg tattoos, its also a good idea. if you dont have much hair on your legs and the hair color looks good with your legs, forget it. its not worth it.

word to the peace, son.

men shaving their legs is not a big deal at all. wordlifegodblast.

Guest willy.wonka
take pics toO!

:lol:

I shaved my legs (As well as other body parts) over a course of two years and my girl friend at the time loved it. I meen its common courtesy, who wants to go to bed with a hairy bastard next to them?

yea my leg hair is NOT attractive.....my hair is fuckin dark so very dark and thin hair against my white legs isnt very hot.....alrite imma do it...

hahaha i told my mom and she said it was for homosexuals....argh how supportive..she also said "your dads hairy"

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

"GUYZ" dont always have to obey fucking tradition. grow up.

LOOK I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP MY MAN OUT WOMEN DON'T LOOK AT A MANS LEGS THEY LOOK AT HIS BANK ACCOUNT.YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET ALL INTERNET GANGSTER ON ME TUFFY.:D

i hope you didn't shave against the hair..and put on massive amounts of lotion the first few times. Its also a good idea to do it in a hot shower since it softens up the hair. Use an expensive razor too with a brand new blade...things will go ALOT smoother if you do so....Wearing pants right after the first time you shaved is fucking wierd feeling too.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

Wearing pants right after the first time you shaved is fucking wierd feeling too.

best feeling in the world

i shaved my legs for a good 3 years or so

but now im lazy and only have time to shave my arms and nether regions

go for it regulator it feels nice and most girls ive met like it

damn whats with all you emo fags?

the onlything I shave is my head/face and my balls and I feel weird about the balls.

;) but seriously that shit is :lol: to me.

Guest ilikeskulls.

one of my old friend's used to shave his legs...but he did it really oddly.once a month he'd shave one leg and the next month he'd do the other one.i never understood it,but it was funny when he would tell people about it.

do what you want.who cares what other people think

man i dunno....if i shaved my legs i know id wanna go all GATTACA and not only shave my entire body, but pummice stone all the skin flakes off so the skin is pure.

but im wary o that shit.

i cut a chunk of my dick off with scizors once during a freak shaving trimming "game" or something. it sucked i had to toiletpaper wrap the shaft and wear only mesh for like a week. now that i think about it that was fuckin cool. not the chunk off the cock, but the mesh nudity steez.

imma go sleep now.

ive said too much already.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

i kno its kinda girly...but seriously...my legs are fuckin ugly...the hair is so uneven and thin....ooooo the desicions...fuck body hair

Not unless you wanna walk around with the words grape smuggler hanging over your head...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this