Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DITDxCULT

Folding american currency show 9-11 attacks! Coincidence or Conspiracy?

fuckin weird...roswell type shit:eek: all that 9 11 shit is gettin nutty

Guest MR BOJANGLES

remember when you used to fold the front of a one dollar bill to make washingtons head look like a mushroom? hahahahah! i used to love that as a kid. :D

shit's crazy i was showing all the people i work with, and see i work at a bank and everyone thought that money i was using was a fake so they tried it here and everyone was all freaking out.......

cant fucking people do something better with there time then trying to fold the letters into spelling osama.

at least folding the top banner into tits is better then osama

Guest Ted Wakowski

Doesn't look much like it to me. You could fold all kinds of shit up in weird ways and make it look like something else. I bet there's an image of Rosie Odonnel on a c-note somewhere.

Guest BROWNer

haha zesto, thats easy to explain....

money=power=playboy bunnies on the bozack.

I'm sure that all te people designed all of our money put that in there to let the select few no to duck that day. I mean come on if you think about I am sure they knew dude like totally like wow many like yeah dude.

God some people are so fucking stupid that makes me want to be a suicide bomber. Are people that nieve to think that a $20 bill can be a prophet to tell of tragedy?. And what about the pathetic losers that figured this out. I bet he's getting alot of pussy. I bet he is dick deep in cooter juice let me tell you. Mother fucker should go get a job with miss cleo and tell you how to fold your money to know how to win the lotto.

god I am in a bad mood today.

Guest PHYNE

damn i was showing everyone i knew that shit..i thought no one else was hip to...peace

YOUR GUYS ARE FUCKING STUPID.

Ok, now think about this, they have basically infiniate pics and veiws of the world trade centers, now all you have to do is get 2 colums to line up and have so grey next to them on the dollar bill. I bet i could do the same thing with any countrys money. GIven time and a database of WTC attacks pictures.

Originally posted by Zack Morris

And what about the pathetic losers that figured this out. I bet he's getting alot of pussy. I bet he is dick deep in cooter juice let me tell you. Mother fucker should go get a job with miss cleo and tell you how to fold your money to know how to win the lotto.

hahahahahaha gawd that's some funny shit.

i doubt its a coincidence that the first person to show this to me was some peice of white trash who had nothing better to do with her time......god, if people could just get a life.......

things like this are the exact reason ive stopped thinking im at fault for my superiority complex......

Originally posted by boogie hands

things like this are the exact reason ive stopped thinking im at fault for my superiority complex......

haha that is fucking great.

Guest mafIAkilla

some people have way to much spare time that could be spent participating in the great american pasttime-masturbation.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this