Favorite way to get a hot girls #

desired

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sneak
Originally posted by DEE38

awwww.

keep trying, dont give up. :)

SUCCESS

yes, my friends, sneak managed to get the hottest girl ever number

Guest platapie

be honest say. look im kinda chubby i dont have a job i live at home and school??? yeah right. so you think we can go out sometime youll be paying and ill be eatign as much food fromt he movie stand as possible so it might be like 35 bucks. so whats up???

Guest sneak
Originally posted by sneak

SUCCESS

yes, my friends, sneak managed to get the hottest girl ever number

erm...now what do i do?

seeriouly, i need all the help 12oz can give

Guest platapie

call he rup fool. dont be a weirdo ethier. go to lunch with her and just chill and talk. lunch is good its nto so dateish and dont put mad pressure on her etheir be courtious open doors just be cool my niggie. be kool.

Guest tears*uno

take a big shit on her doorstep and stick a sign in it that says "FREEDOM!" .....then run away

...trust me, works every timmmmmmmme

Originally posted by Wilt

well..if i do feel like talking to a girl...i just go up...and talk...there's no system..if you click...then you say like...look we should hang out sometime...lemme get your number and all call you...its that easy.

since I don't need this line anymore I'll hook all you others that need it up...

slide to said chick all suave and shit, and make sure your wearing a watch or this won't work... (it works best at the bar but most of you fuckers are underage), casually tap your watch and without laughing or smirking or anything say "excuse me miss, but according to my watch you aren't wearing any panties."

works like a charm... she'll either laugh and you can take it from there or she'll be a slut and you already scored... or she'll hit you but take it from johnny if your in this thread you already got nothing to lose...

Yo i found that the easiest way ta get a hot girl number while drivin is ta find that girl drivin get behind her and just bump her car with yours making sure not ta do real damage she'll get out youll have ta exchange name and numbers for insurance purposes and then call her up take her out get her drunk convince her not ta call her insurance and your in there......:D :D :D works every time!!!!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest marker
Originally posted by kodak

bitch give me your fucken number or else ill bust a fucken cap in your inferior little ass. and rape your rotting corpse until my dick is soft..................heres a pen.

yea yea kodak u know how we do it

Guest Canadiano

Man, it's easy to pick up a chick at a bar. And it's always easy to meet a girl at school. At those two places, it's always been the girl coming up to me, all my life. But, when it comes to the transit, I'm fucked. I proclaim anyone king who can come up with a serious working system to grabbing a girl's digits on the subway or bus. I got a one night hoodie once off the subway (and she and her friend were hollering at me), but never a number...even when they get off at the same bus stop or whatever. I don't know what it is.

Guest --zeSto--

^ are you trying to get a scheme going on ?

But i hear you... it's really hard to get a number on the Vomit Commet.

Girls just dont talk to anyone while on the bus. Unless you can get talking

to then BEFORE you get on the bus. Then you can sit next to them any just

take your time with it. yeah... so strike up a converstion at the bus stop.

It's as simple as... " Your been waiting long?" or "I hope I'm not late for my meeting with Mr Trump."

Guest Canadiano

hehehe...yeah. Nah, believe me, zesto, I'm always scheming...I'm a pure George Costanza when it comes to the ladies. Lying is my forte. I hear you, though. The busstop is key. My friend has been perfecting this look. I can't divulge too much (a promise I made), but it has something to do with looking at a certain spot. staring actually. He's noticed that half the time, the woman stares at you. I tried it twice in one day, and both times it worked. Too bad they got off at different stops. Pathetique, but it's gotta be like that when it comes to transit. Oh yeah...i got another hoodwash off the blue night bus once. at the bus stop (a few years ago), I talked to my friend about who we thought that "cat killer" was. The woman got involved in the conversation, and after my friend got off, her and i continued it. We went to a park in between our houses, and she sucked my dick. She was 24, I was seventeen. I asked for her number after, and she said that she couldn't, as she lived with her boyfriend. Whenever I'm sad, I think of that day.

Guest Catch22

I was talking to my girl last night about this. She said the best way for a guy is to just go up to a girl & compliment her. Then start talking & ask for the #. The less bullshit playa crap the better.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

uh...Take her cell from her purse, and then call somenumbers on there to figure out whose it is...then go return it to her, like oh, i found your cell...

uh yeah. shoot me.

that's a great idea, actually. If it doesn't backfire.

and suburbian bum, I can't disclose. besides, you'd be like "WTF? FUCK THAT!" it's still in it's experimentation phase.

the funniest shit me an my boy eduardo do is when were walkin around in the mall we got that money talk down, if your a chick and you over hear us this is what it sounds like

me:"when you goin on that cruise?"

him:"ahhh man i said fuck it, im not tryin to be out on the ocean for like 7 days in a row so im just gonna take the g4 out and fly there"

me:"your gonna have to talk to tony about puttin a club right across the street from the other one on west main"

him:"yea i know but hes bullshittin, he said he was gonna hit me off with that 20 thousand like 3 days ago i call his girl and i found out he left to

europe for the next month and a half. so i called him and told him id cover him untill he gets back but we're not waitin around for his opinion"

me:"then whatd he say"

him:"he said i need to relax, its only 20 thou... besides he doesnt even like that club"

me:"its cause hes got the two others down the road, im not even fuckin with his places anymore weve only got 3 up between the both of us not to mention their gonna be late on the completion of the one we trying to get up in the next month in midtown, speakin of midtown did you get that resturaunt up and runnin?"

:lol:

so on an so forth, in person it sounds alot smoother, an we just conversate like this walkin through the mall cause we like to act like we have money, you should see the looks we get

it works, try it, besides its funny as fuck

Originally posted by dELiSs

i don t really give my # away because i once had a creeepy stalker related experience, but if the guy seems nice its cool if he says something like.."... it was nice meeting you we should chill sometime if u want...." okay so maybe thats kind of lame..well then go in for the kill..i mean..ask for the #. but then again the topic is "favorite way " not "how to "... this weird guy asked me for my # today at santa monica.. i think he was homeless...wtf... nm

you live near me? wtf

My way - is get real drunk - Liquid Courage Works

"Hi, you've met my 'You're hotter than shit, if I didn't have a boyfrie...I mean girlfriend at home, I'd take you out back, around the corner and bang the fuck out of you like they did in the olden days,' contest requirements. Your eligibility enables you to receive your free contest entry bonus ...... ......*pulls out chictionary*.......If I could just get your name, address, and number, right here......"

Archived