Favorite way to get a hot girls #

desired

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sorry i stopped reading at the end of page one but...

just go up to girls with confidence (fake for all they care)

and say 'whats up babygirl' while licking your lips

and giving them the eyebrow

if it doesnt work for the number, im not sure what else will

Originally posted by Ceso One SAF

get her screename for aim first haha it works so good

yeah if you get her number and you talk to her on the phone and the convos are boring get her aim sn its A LOT easier to bullshit on the computer than the phone lol or if your convos are just boring on the phone its a lot easier to say things on the net etc etc if you are desperate for the girl and she doesnt give you her # at least get that

one time i got this very very hot girls number and i called her up and got mad cause she said which *name* were you i dont kno whow many she gave out that night anyways i tlaked to her and she was kinda weird and all so i stopped claling and i remember this cause i ran into the ticket stub she wrote her number on anyways what would you say you have to call her before the number is useless basically? like ho wmuch time i dont know how to word it :(

Guest 150's~

Tell her you're fiending, then ask her if she wants to take the bus to the crack spot to pick up a couple rocks, because you need a shorty there so you dont get robbed by the brothers, cuz last time you got your ass pistol whipped and your crusty bmx bike stolen. I'm tellin' you fellas, it works every time!! Just ask her for her phone number after you smoke a couple of jums under the bridge on the outskirts of the shopping district. Tell her you're homeless and dont have a phone but that you shower at the YMCA at least once a week. Tell her you need her number so the next time you get locked up in county you can collect call her house. Then tell her, "Bye, I love you". Then go score your heroin and go nod off somewhere and try not to get kicked.

i saw this chick at a bar. talked for a little. then saw her the next week, talked some more, then got the #. Called and she never called back. Then I saw her again and she was like, Im so glad i saw you here because i didnt get the right # off my machine. Im like cool heres my number, ill call you this week.

So then i talked to her on the phone, called again later on in the week and left a message. She never called back. So im like fuck it i aint calling no more.

Girls Suckxxxxxxxxx

^^^

yeah they do.

i got this chicks # at a concert and it was all good til i saw her later that nite and she said she gave me a fake #. now i don't even trust her and didnt even bother calling. i'd just feel more stupid if it was a fake too so fuck her.

Guest Stapler

Here in Japan, I have found the easiest way to get a girls number is to ask them if they understand English in Japanese. They normally can`t so you just bust out any random English. The thing I just thought about then is that the girls in this country will fall for those cheesy pick up lines. No doubt cause they probably saw those types of lines on TV shows and the Japanese people believe that what is on TV is always true.

Problem with me talking to them in Japanese at the start is that I don`t speak alot of Japanese in frst place and what I have learnt was not learnt at school but rather getting drunk and trying to hook up with Jap girls. So sometimes the only things I can say are stupid drunk type things. But cause I am a foreigner they normally will talk. My friend who is 4 years older normally translates for me when I get stuck on what to say and if I have no idea what to say he just pretends that I sai d something and turns it into Jap. He can get and Japanese girls number withing 30 seconds, he was a player when he was my age. Bu now just keeps it down to 1 girl. I will keep this thread up dated with how the cheesy pick up lines work. Cause if they do I suppose alot of 12ozers will be oving to Japan soon................

Originally posted by platapie

be honest say. look im kinda chubby i dont have a job i live at home and school??? yeah right. so you think we can go out sometime youll be paying and ill be eatign as much food fromt he movie stand as possible so it might be like 35 bucks. so whats up???

hahahhaha ty, you are the greatest!

Archived