Favorite way to get a hot girls #

desired

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dELiSs

i don t really give my # away because i once had a creeepy stalker related experience, but if the guy seems nice its cool if he says something like.."... it was nice meeting you we should chill sometime if u want...." okay so maybe thats kind of lame..well then go in for the kill..i mean..ask for the #. but then again the topic is "favorite way " not "how to "... this weird guy asked me for my # today at santa monica.. i think he was homeless...wtf... nm

i was at santa monica yesterday and i saw this homeless guy wearing just a thong shis was to funny

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by Vanity

i find chicks dont like you getting their # from 411

word...that shit don't work.

just playfully ask/beg the girl for a dime or a nickle or something. she'll find it funny that you have to ask for spare change in the street and while she's looking for coins you can spark a convo from there on.

its simple and it works, atleast for broads around here.

what sucks somestimes is getting a girls # and an when your about to call her you notice you forgot what her name was.

Originally posted by 455

I used to work at a parking garage(the guy in the booth you give your ticket to)...and after a couple weeks of noticing her I slipped my number on her reciept and 2 days later she called me....

the reciept idea is always a good one

Guest socrates

get out the phonebook and find a girl who sounds hot and then call then make up a fake story to get them talking...yeah...

Originally posted by Brownbread?

what sucks somestimes is getting a girls # and an when your about to call her you notice you forgot what her name was.

hahah i was at the fair and got 'stuck' on this ride with this pretty hot girl , so we got to talking and she was real cool . so i got her number and all and when they fixed the ride shes like yeah call me ...............as i was leaving her and her friends were getting int0o their car , and i stood their thinking " fuck , i dont what the hell her name is ......"

Guest THEdude

just do this:

you:hey can I have a quarter?

girl:no, sorry I don't have one

you: a dime?

girl:no

you: a nickel?

girl: no!

you: well can I have your phone number?

girl: oh hell yes playa, here touch my breasts.......(in a circular motion)

girl: oh yes

girl: mmmmmmm........

girl: oh yes ohhhhhhhhhhh

WTF!!!!

Originally posted by Wilt

well..if i do feel like talking to a girl...i just go up...and talk...there's no system..if you click...then you say like...look we should hang out sometime...lemme get your number and all call you...its that easy.

yup. boys its THAT simple.

anything non-cheesy... mack daddyish will get you the digits..... guarenteed... although i do like the phone tactic.... "your number aint in it" -will turn into a classic.

i hate when guys go: DAMN GIRL, THAT BOOTY IS BANGING... LEMME HOLLA AT CHU FO A MINUTE... WHATS THE NUMBERS... GRRRL?

last week i met a dude who asked me what my name was. he was nice, so i told him... we talked for a few..walked around the mall. and he asked if i'd like to do something sometime. he walked me to my ride... and that was that. we've chilled twice since then, and it's been reaaaalllly nice.... so... no bullshit=nice.

here are some tips, for nice QUALITY girls.

dumb girls will like that "YOUR BOOTY IS FINE" type shit. dont do it. you sound like all you want to do is fuck her (even though if those are your intentions..) dont do dumb shit like hollar at her and other dumb shit.

be nice, polite.... confident... say hi. ask her what her name is. tell her you saw her across the room, at the store across from you were at.... at the workout bench next to yours.. and tell her you think she's a nice looking young lady. dont be like: DAMN U FINE.

look/act educated to say the least.

dont ask for her number SO QUICK. talk to the lil slut first. ask her what are some stuff she likes to do...... and tell her she sounds like a cool/fun person and you'd love to hang out sometime.... and thats when you do it.... ask for the digits. or you could offer YOUR number......... and tell her she can call if SHE wants, because you'd like to hand out sometime, if thats cool with her..........

if she has a cell, and gives you her cell number ..thats cool.

if she has a cell, and give you the number to her pad... she pretty much is feeling your vibe, trusts you a bit more................

call her like... on thursday. thursday is perfect day... because she might not know what shes doing tommorow nite, and if your lucky she might wanna hang out with you.

2 day wait for call is good also...

ANDDDD when you two see eachother finally.... and get any play that night... like cuddling, holding hands, kissing, sex?! (whoa) CALL HER THE NEXT DAY AND ASK HER HOW SHE'S DOING.

ALRITE COOL.

i still don't understand the calling next day thing. what do you get out of that?

i have trouble asking a girl for her number without sounding ghetto. or at least i did last time. and i'm really not, i don't know. something about asking a girl for her number is inherently ghetto. plus it was the first time i had done it since 8th grade. usually i've got enough problems with girls to actually go looking for them on my own..

Re: damn DEE

Originally posted by ASER1NE

you are the coolest chick ever , all aspects .

fuck i wish there were more women like you to chill with around here ......

aww, thanks aser. it means alot comming from you!

and as for the

"i still don't understand the calling next day thing. what do you get out of that? "

guys: this makes girls cream. i swear. it lets her know you care.. thats all.

Guest willy.wonka

if i dont want to ever deal with them..i call the next day and every other minute after that....

Re: Re: damn DEE

Originally posted by DEE38

aww, thanks aser. it means alot comming from you!

and as for the

"i still don't understand the calling next day thing. what do you get out of that? "

guys: this makes girls cream. i swear. it lets her know you care.. thats all.

and if i don't want to keep her?

Guest Wilt

so yeah...what i previously said has prevailed yet again...tonight in a drunken skatter amongst the masses of self indulgent people i managed to talk to a female i had previously seen at this bar.i simply walked up..asked for a light for my cigarette..because i dont carry a lighter for some reason..and said..hey i remember you from the other night..she said she remembered me because of the clothes i was wearing..and we talked...clicked..that was that..i got her number..we'll probably go hang tomorrow or something...it works guys..being real works sometimes..believe it or not.

This is one of twelve oz's best threads ever (im saying that purely because i really suck at tuning girls and always put my foot in my mouth at least once in every conversation) so its always good to be sheparded in the right direction.

Anyway, never try this line: guy. "Your mama was a thief,"

girl. "why!?"

guy. "cause she stole the stars and put 'em in your eyes,"

this is a sure way to be laughed out of anywhere.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by DEE38

yup. boys its THAT simple.

anything non-cheesy... mack daddyish will get you the digits..... guarenteed... although i do like the phone tactic.... "your number aint in it" -will turn into a classic.

i hate when guys go: DAMN GIRL, THAT BOOTY IS BANGING... LEMME HOLLA AT CHU FO A MINUTE... WHATS THE NUMBERS... GRRRL?

last week i met a dude who asked me what my name was. he was nice, so i told him... we talked for a few..walked around the mall. and he asked if i'd like to do something sometime. he walked me to my ride... and that was that. we've chilled twice since then, and it's been reaaaalllly nice.... so... no bullshit=nice.

here are some tips, for nice QUALITY girls.

dumb girls will like that "YOUR BOOTY IS FINE" type shit. dont do it. you sound like all you want to do is fuck her (even though if those are your intentions..) dont do dumb shit like hollar at her and other dumb shit.

be nice, polite.... confident... say hi. ask her what her name is. tell her you saw her across the room, at the store across from you were at.... at the workout bench next to yours.. and tell her you think she's a nice looking young lady. dont be like: DAMN U FINE.

look/act educated to say the least.

dont ask for her number SO QUICK. talk to the lil slut first. ask her what are some stuff she likes to do...... and tell her she sounds like a cool/fun person and you'd love to hang out sometime.... and thats when you do it.... ask for the digits. or you could offer YOUR number......... and tell her she can call if SHE wants, because you'd like to hand out sometime, if thats cool with her..........

if she has a cell, and gives you her cell number ..thats cool.

if she has a cell, and give you the number to her pad... she pretty much is feeling your vibe, trusts you a bit more................

call her like... on thursday. thursday is perfect day... because she might not know what shes doing tommorow nite, and if your lucky she might wanna hang out with you.

2 day wait for call is good also...

ANDDDD when you two see eachother finally.... and get any play that night... like cuddling, holding hands, kissing, sex?! (whoa) CALL HER THE NEXT DAY AND ASK HER HOW SHE'S DOING.

ALRITE COOL.

i tried dee, i tried...but still nuthin

:o

i seem to have misplaced my phone number can i hjave yours?

lemmie get the directions to in your pants...

your saying "worst pick up lines ever" they worked before i dont know hy or how or what kind of stupid whore actually gave it but it worked i swear... :king:

Archived