will mental invalid be banned?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

Obviously, dude's integrity is in question in some form. If we thought your safety was in question we would have told you.

There are just too many 'public' people involved in this to spend all day sending a million emails. In fact, there are so many 'public' people involved I can say with complete confidence that if it involved you, you would know.

Why you gotta be such nosy kids? Do you horn in on conversations at the busstop too?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by fr8oholic

he's not a cop wankers...

is he a cause for an investigation?

Originally posted by Smart

Obviously, dude's integrity is in question in some form. If we thought your safety was in question we would have told you.

that last reply doesnt answer my question its yet another cop out while at the same time if you dont think our safetys at risk then what the fuck do you mods feel your "protecting" us from?

jesus christ

Guest railroadjerk

well call it morbid curiousity then, smart.

i was an acquantance of his through the internet, and if he did something for him to be banned from a public forum, and all you guys are so hush hush about it, i think i have the right to wonder and be a bit upset that those who know (who for the most part have the same relationship as i do with him as an internet acquantance) wont give the reason for his banning.

Guest professor poopatronic

haha i like how people are starting to spell ludicrous ludacris. the revolution has begun!

Guest THE LAW

that dude was always acting like he was SOOOOO smart...talking out of his ass more like it in THE LAW's opinion.

fuck him....good riddance.

probably didn't even write the graffiti anyway...smartypants internerd got what he deserved.

Guest Dr. Doom

I agree with these people!! Some one could atleast drop a "quality" hint on some of us!! Instead of :

"I was sworn to piddly ass 12 oz secrecy; kinda like the one about Seeking really being a woman; you understand I'm sure!"

prof. i cant spell it in the first place. it has nothing to do with the rapper...

ok.... this is it.... im fed up i didnt want to have to do this but....

(iCEBERG moves his hand around like a jedi)

you will tell us why mental invalid is under consideration for a banning

lemme try that again...

(iCEBERG moves his hand around some more)

YOU WILL tell us why mental invalid is under consideration for a banning

Guest Dr. Doom
Originally posted by Smart

I'm just sayin...

Is this kinda like "I'm sayintho........."

"Yamean?" "Youknomsayin?"

We don't know what you're saying because none of you will explain!!!

This is an injustice to the people!!

Even the fact that "Mr.Helpful" ESE can't tell us is killing me!!

He's helpful all the time and you bastards (sob, sob) have him sworn to secrecy!!!:eek:

actually, fuck it, yinz can talk about it all you freakin want, whatever makes you feel good, we know who's opinions really matter in regard to this situation, so, when it's done, it will be done... then I'm sure there will be some sort of announcement... it's obvious that nobody is gonna blow it, so... I don't know about the other Mods, but I'm done with this thread... you kids have fun:D

Guest imported_El Mamerro

This is truly shitty. I honestly wouldn't care why mental got banned, but like any human being, I get really pissed when I'm teased. If so many "public people" were involved, what would it hurt if the entire board knew. I'm annoyed. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived