will mental invalid be banned?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

of course im not gonna mail you silly... not when your character is in question and for all i know you.... get the point. anyways...

you tore a page outta seeking book!@$~ *GASP*

banned? fuck that lets shoot this asshole

he should be bound and gagged and dropped down a slide of razor blades into a pool of vinigar only after we cover his open wounds and his whole body in butter while he is left outside in the mowhabi desert for three days then stuffed with food untill he cant be stuffed anymore only to then stick him in a canoe and put another canoe on top of him and pressed down untill food comes out of every hole possible and left to die like that while wild dogs eat his feet.

now i can see why there was this whole production of you ripping a page outta seekings book in a drunken stupor

jesus christ i thought you were a snitch and comprimised the board or some shit

i thought you were out hitting little girls in your car

i thought you ate babies mental!@$!~$

no wonder why seekin was so emotional and called us sheep :lol: or better yet... dun dun dun... sharks#@!$

now did you rip a page outta seekings book peiced by sammy davis jr. or what? or was it just a page with a nice piece in it.

me personally, unless mr. davis jr. dropped some hot shit on that page then i would be mad at you, but id keep the page in there and think to myself "mental invalid... what an asshole, that was some shit...."

be glad my friend you made a memory and successfully traumatized 3/4's of this board especially me if you hadnt noticed, you my friend... are my hero

The End

Im seriously never putting any .02 into anything in this forum again...

How come i always look like a jackass, i guess i believe too much of what people say, or maybe im a gossip queen...anyways, fuck me.....

Btw, im not done mowing my lawn, how much does that suck? I need to get back on my feet and get somemoney and shit so i can move back out my parents basement.....i dont even know why i bag the grass, i should let it lay in big clumps everywhere.

look im not claiming to be anything im not, and learning as much as i can....but give me some credit, do you really think i would rip a piece outta seeks book? no it was a blank piece of paper....

but i will be auctioning off this legendary piece of paper on ebay...yes that right for a few hundred dollars you can own a piece of paper torn by yours truly from seeking innocence's book...its a part of 12oz history....act now, i know there are plenty of people wanting it...what more could you want for your graff collection...bidding starts at $100....do i hear 150?...

:rolleyes:

$250

i mean shit it was a blank peice of paper so im willing to go as high as $625 what you wanna do mulder?

*EDIT*

imma stop bein so sarcastic BUT...

i find it hilarious that this whole fucking deal was made over a blank peice of paper in someones book. i mean seriously seeking you do paint right? how do you think people feel when you write shit on their walls? honestly, it was a fucking peice of paper. holy shit im blown away by this... no seriously this is a new low for 12 oz.

its a race fr8oh.....

okay guys and gals....let me be really clear here....IT WAS A JOKE....seeks wasnt bent, and if you are for some unknown reason then your a super duper chump....people reeeaally need to lighten up....okay it was a closed door joke, and we opened it up to madness.....laugh it off and go about your 12oz day....

kast, you gotta lighten up man....

iceberg, honestly, you need to get outside man, talk a loooong walk...

i think i heard a flushing of the toilet....im gonna smoke a butt....

Guest -MOE LESTER-

WHAT!?!!! HE RIPS OUT A PAGE OF SEEKINGS BLACK BOOK AND IT CAUSES THIS MUCH COMMOTION!??!?! YOUR FUCKIN KIDDING ME.....I AM DISSAPOINTED, o well...your all nerds

i cant my necks broken

imma be around for awhile

i love how im told to "go out and get a life"

or "take a long walk"

are you guys seriously fucking suprised at the reaction you guys got?

you led us through the dark and left us in a room. i suppose we should have known we were standing in the dining room and not the kitchen

"hey berg i won 300 dollars on a scratch off ticket"

"you did? good for you"

"haha you loser no i didnt, god your so fucking stupid"

fuckin dumbasses

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by iCEBERG

you led us through the dark and left us in a room.

no

you guys lead yourselves

as much as youd like to believe that, we didnt start this thread

if there was no thread or no secrecy none of this would have happened true?

i can kick you in the balls but i guess its your fault it hurts

or better yet i forgot who said this

"you put food in front of a dog and expect it not to eat"

gimme a fuckin break. im going to go join a soccer team

Guest railroadjerk

I need a couch I haven't got one

I need a bed to lay my soiled head upon

when you've crossed your "i's" and dot your "t's"

maybe you'll have time for me

(if nobody knew how awful the world is would that

make the world any less awful no)

I need a car I haven't got one

I need a ride across the frozen amazon

you look steamy hot but feel cool to the touch

maybe if you find the time will you make out with me

desperate me desperate me you and me

I need a job I haven't got one

ask me all the questions tell me everything

(I'm on your side)

put me to work clearing out your dreams

will start with "t" and end with "a"

I'll do any thing

will work for food

will work for love

will work for food

will work for you

will work for food

desperate me

will work for you

busy busy bee

iceberg so far youre the only one who feels cheated....everyone else, got a laugh, or shrugged their shoulders said it was dumb and just walked away....both are right....perhaps take this as a lesson....the lesson i guess is that long walks are better for you then trying to fit circles into squares....

no need to be mean....just laugh iceberg, lifes to short

you think im the only one who feels like this? thats ignorant cause you dont know period

saying im the only person that speaks his fuckin mind is more like it

i could give a fuck less if im banned for my opinion unlike some people but guess what? while im here im gonna tell you exactly how the fuck i feel. you think im the only one who feels this way? possibly but chances are no

people mistake my debating as getting emotional or "taking the internet way to seriously" the more i debate the more i try to drill my point into someones fucking head. me saying "shut the fuck up" to someone isnt me getting all mad and banging my keyboard, its me trying to drill my fucking point into their skulls

im fucking amazed you guys are suprised of the reaction you got out of this. im not shocked and i didnt break my neck again.

im a confrontational person if you hadnt noticed already. you dont like it? then shut the fuck up. say somethin? then dont be suprised if i answer back

its not that hard to figure out so figure it out

the day i dont tell people how i think it is is the day that will never come. so either get over it, or petition for a banning or whatever the fuck you feel will get you off.

but for now guess what? im hear and willing to butt heads all fuckin day

ask smart. im suprised im not banned already. ive bumped heads with him, and lost. read my words. cause i tread carefully. get me to choke on something ive said, then we both benefit

i like being proved wrong, i hope you can convince me that im wrong because it will make my foundation for the next time i go toe to toe with whothefuckever that more solid

basically its like me saying

"mental, your the only one who seems to be offedid about me so liberally stating my opinion. either people shrug it off, or they accept this is me, both are right"

"id rather yank my fuckin teeth then bite my tounge" - eminem

hahaha this has to be the funiest thing iv ever seenor read in my whole pointless life. its so funy how the the cattle called people can be influenced. nothing was said and we were left to our own demise and we lost. even i before reading these last pages wanted to know and i have never talked to any of you. i guess it goes to show how easily people can be influenced. i guess propaganda does work.

Guest beardo

exactly, pekrock. this whole thing is the product of overactive imaginations.

game over? can it get closed now?

still checking this post is like having a loose tooth that you've just got to play with. even though it hurts in a way it also hurts kinda good...

iceberg, really, take a xanax or something man. do us all a favor slugger..

all a favor...

all a faavoorrrrrr...

allafavoooorrrr...

fa voorrrrrr...

no

stay tuned for my edit its gonna be great :lol:

*edit*

Topic: will mental invalid be banned?

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

stay tuned...

Us: for what?

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

my magic 8 ball says yes...

Us: for what? were are lost

Originally posted by fr8oholic

you guys have no idea how long most of the crew and company slaved over this very question for most of the weekend. i think it's still undecided for the time being.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

honestly, if we told you ninnys why this up for discussion you'd al blow your brains out.......

stay tuned - STICKY!

Zack Morris: sounds like a hoax

Dusty's response: no hoax

Originally posted by beardo

i just banned him. trust me, its for your own good. if you absolutely need to know why he's banned, email him. however, i do not endorse this method, but i cant stop you either.

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz

i myself question the necessity of the banning

but sometimes people go to far but for every action there is a consequence

most people would agree

Originally posted by fr8oholic

i really think it's about time we tell these fools what's up so they don't go and make the same mistake as well. in all honesty it could happen to anyone. you pleasent fellows are such a pleasure to deal with on a day to day basis that i feel it's my duty to keep any of you from being banned unnecessarily.

Originally posted by rente

i've been on here for too long, and though i have never talked to mental personally, i would think that he would have known better. it befounds me how some people just slip through our fingers and we dont know as much as we thought we knew. It was truly shocking and i am amazed. Why mental? why?

so forth and so on...

so as you can plainly see it was the "in crowd" who obviously started this whole shit, we did not do it on our own as you geniuses seem to believe.

you can now close this thread im satisfied that you have successfully inserted your foot into your mouth far enough for me to shut the fuck up

:)

Archived