will mental invalid be banned?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by Zack Morris

the more I think about this the more its starting to sound like a hoax.

no hoax

Basically from the info that i have seen on mental, and from what i have observed about this person, is that he usually makes threads dealing with politics, government, etc. Obviously the guy has some strong beliefs or likes in that area. Showing that this person is obviously educated in this area and uses this education to push his strong beliefs...or hes a fuckin wacko who is going to take over the world..(he could be the mailbox bomber....!!). Also the only other things he posts are those horoscopes from rob....i cant really figure out that. He seems to be friends with most of the crew or moderator type people....beardo, hesh, etc....thus, they know this person, he is in with the click, as you can see by devilushes response.."i love roe." This leads me to believe about one or two things...either A. Mental invalid is a cop, fed or anti graffiti activist whom got in good with these people and has access to knowledge that we the board members would shit our pants about...

OR....B. This is one giant big hoax and everyones fucking with us.

and C. im totally wrong as usual...please go about your day. thank you.

Guest beardo

i just banned him. trust me, its for your own good. if you absolutely need to know why he's banned, email him. however, i do not endorse this method, but i cant stop you either.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i myself question the necessity of the banning

but sometimes people go to far but for every action there is a consequence

most people would agree

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

Basically from the info that i have seen on mental, and from what i have observed about this person, is that he usually makes threads dealing with politics, government, etc. Obviously the guy has some strong beliefs or likes in that area. Showing that this person is obviously educated in this area and uses this education to push his strong beliefs...or hes a fuckin wacko who is going to take over the world..(he could be the mailbox bomber....!!).

you are obviously just being funny here.

anyway, what fox mulder said.

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

what is the point of this thread?

why are you going to tell us he is banned and then not tell us why? why even inform us at all

thats what im screamin

well hes obviously some form of authority, an he obviously is up to some shit like pullin peoples profiles....

but i for one think its in-fucking-rediculous (made that word up muhself) that if this has anything to do with the members of this board, which it does, that we should be filled in.

im seriously upset with these fuckin moderators right now

and of course since their 12 oz. forum gods in their own minds. or atleast have successfully portayed themselves to think that way, my voice of concern will be shrugged off with a reply similiarily to the likes of "your a horrible speller" or "you wanna get banned too buddy?"

which then at this point most everyone laughs to themselves going "ohhh that clever fuckin mod, he always gets the last laugh.... i think imma start a new fucking thread about the corn i found in my poop this mornin"

my point is dont think your fuckin "protecting the people of this forum" by leavin us in the fuckin dark. when in fact your doin the opposite. an if you think your not... well then figure it the fuck out

raid got banned for what? who the fuck knows, oh wait lemme guess you dont know or "because its ravens board he pays for it we run it how we want too" "you dont like it? then leave" and now the reply comes "yup" when in fact thats just a fuckin cop out

i figure its only a matter of time before i get banned since i so liberally speak my mind but i also believe people appreceate that about me. i wont sugar coat shit for anyone. i tell it how i think it is

so im waitin from my past experiences that either 1, this thread to be closed, 2 ill get some dumb reply, then it will be closed, or ill get just a dumb reply, 3 ill get banned, or 4 this thread will dissappear quicker than jimmy hoffa. im an open minded dude so maybe 5 will pop up an well actually get an answer or the even rarer but happens number 6, smart will pop up and school the fuck outta me... again

my point is leavin us in the dark doesnt protect us, so either tell us, or dont say shit about it in the first place. thats not even mentionin makin it a sticky. i just did it in a few more words then the dude i quoted

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by iCEBERG

thats what im screamin

well hes obviously some form of authority, an he obviously is up to some shit like pullin peoples profiles....

but i for one think its in-fucking-rediculous (made that word up muhself) that if this has anything to do with the members of this board, which it does, that we should be filled in.

im seriously upset with these fuckin moderators right now

and of course since their 12 oz. forum gods in their own minds. or atleast have successfully portayed themselves to think that way, my voice of concern will be shrugged off with a reply similiarily to the likes of "your a horrible speller" or "you wanna get banned too buddy?"

which then at this point most everyone laughs to themselves going "ohhh that clever fuckin mod, he always gets the last laugh.... i think imma start a new fucking thread about the corn i found in my poop this mornin"

my point is dont think your fuckin "protecting the people of this forum" by leavin us in the fuckin dark. when in fact your doin the opposite. an if you think your not... well then figure it the fuck out

raid got banned for what? who the fuck knows, oh wait lemme guess you dont know or "because its ravens board he pays for it we run it how we want too" "you dont like it? then leave" and now the reply comes "yup" when in fact thats just a fuckin cop out

i figure its only a matter of time before i get banned since i so liberally speak my mind but i also believe people appreceate that about me. i wont sugar coat shit for anyone. i tell it how i think it is

so im waitin from my past experiences that either 1, this thread to be closed, 2 ill get some dumb reply, then it will be closed, or ill get just a dumb reply, 3 ill get banned, or 4 this thread will dissappear quicker than jimmy hoffa. im an open minded dude so maybe 5 will pop up an well actually get an answer or the even rarer but happens number 6, smart will pop up and school the fuck outta me... again

my point is leavin us in the dark doesnt protect us, so either tell us, or dont say shit about it in the first place. thats not even mentionin makin it a sticky. i just did it in a few more words then the dude i quoted

holy "taking the internet way too seriously batmnan".

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

holy "taking the internet way too seriously batmnan".

SEE?@!#@#$ THATS ONE OF THOSE "HA HA GOOD LAUGH, MAKE POOP THREADS" RESPONSE#@$ NO ACTUAL SUBSTANCE OR REASONING!@#$%$#

nah really tho im just in a debative mood and am curious as too see how you mods will answer that, or ill just get a whole buncha number 2's :lol:

Guest beardo

also, on the Raid situation..

Misteraven

Administrator

banned for bad emails...

MeroSeis

dead fetus

Raid

Email admin@12ozprophet.com from a valid email and you'll have your account reinstated. It's nothing personal, we're just sick of getting bounced emails from all the threads your subscribed to.

Originally posted by beardo

also, on the Raid situation..

Misteraven

Administrator

banned for bad emails...

MeroSeis

dead fetus

Raid

Email admin@12ozprophet.com from a valid email and you'll have your account reinstated. It's nothing personal, we're just sick of getting bounced emails from all the threads your subscribed to.

now we're gettin somewhere i see. and i think hesh did that reply to spite me. hesh i will have my day you hear me#@!@#$$! :lol: ohhh shit, im readin about data recovery for servers. this is some interesting stuff.

Archived