will mental invalid be banned?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

Originally posted by Fox Mulder

wouldn't it just be as easy to uncheck that option of sending them email to every thread? i mean you have their passwords.

yeah, but wouldn't it be EASIER if people unchecked that option in their own profiles, or kept their email addys current? I mean, we have lives.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Smart

yeah, but wouldn't it be EASIER if people unchecked that option in their own profiles, or kept their email addys current? I mean, we have lives.

seriously, that was one of the funniest things i have heard anyone say on this board...hilarious...

"I mean, we have lives..." oh god!!!

ITS GREAT!

Guest railroadjerk

im kinda weirded out as i talked to the dude a lot about music and crap...whats up with this shits?

If it is true that he was banned, then i'm quite sad, I always did enjoy his horoscopes as well as his political posts. But i trust that the crew must have had some good reason behind this, especially since they are keeping it all secret and shit why he is gone, not the usual, oh, we didn't like him shit. I hope this is cleared up sooner or later though, i would like to know the motive behind all this.

Originally posted by beardo

http://www.insanefun.com/pics/deargod.jpg'>

Im sorry but here i go....

Um, you have the power to do this dumbass....just push a little button and yes, you being *god* has stopped it all...

Also you guys know me better than i know myself...you are correct sir, i know nothing, and im starting to think this is a hoax, and were all gettin fucked here, esp if beardo has the power to close it, and has not....

suspicious, i think so.

buh bye.:king:

i really think it's about time we tell these fools what's up so they don't go and make the same mistake as well. in all honesty it could happen to anyone. you pleasent fellows are such a pleasure to deal with on a day to day basis that i feel it's my duty to keep any of you from being banned unnecessarily.

Originally posted by fr8oholic

i really think it's about time we tell these fools what's up so they don't go and make the same mistake as well. in all honesty it could happen to anyone. you pleasent fellows are such a pleasure to deal with on a day to day basis that i feel it's my duty to keep any of you from being banned unnecessarily.

please

Archived