will mental invalid be banned?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dusty Lipschitz

i think im going to have a conference call with the person who started this thread, the ban-ee, and the ban-ner, to sort through all this...

im speachless

Guest diggity

i've been on here for too long, and though i have never talked to mental personally, i would think that he would have known better. it befounds me how some people just slip through our fingers and we dont know as much as we thought we knew. It was truly shocking and i am amazed. Why mental? why?

Guest railroadjerk

jesus just tell us, it concerns a lot of us as much as you guys. we all dealt with him on here the same if not more than you guys.

i think its our right to know why this thread was started and why the dude is banned. joke or not.

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by railroadjerk

jesus just tell us, it concerns a lot of us as much as you guys. we all dealt with him on here the same if not more than you guys.

i think its our right to know why this thread was started and why the dude is banned. joke or not.

yo ninja this shit involves the steezo police.

Seriously, you fuckoffs have handled this thing totally wrong if its actually a big deal, by puttin up this thread and not giving any straight answers...its just created mad drama on the forum and its really not even needed, a straight answer would have created less talk this thread ever will have. We all have delt with him, more some than others....if hes not chill, or an cop or something let us know, some of us could still be talking with him or have been and need to know some info like this...

If its bs, just tell us, your pissing me off and your pissing alot of other people off.

we must not let the mods live this down@#$!$# if they do then in essence they won so now i must run around like some fucked up zoro starting shit everywhere untill we get our answers.

this place is going to turn into an online argentina

i honestly hate how they have no real answer to give us

they just fall under my number 2 (oh how un fucking unpredictable) and shrug this shit off

for people who preach about conductin yourself in a respectable manner and not being childish cause it cheapens the board they sure know how to fuck shit up and pretend shits sweet by makin silly comments

Originally posted by iCEBERG

we must not let the mods live this down@#$!$# if they do then in essence they won so now i must run around like some fucked up zoro starting shit everywhere untill we get our answers.

this place is going to turn into an online argentina

i honestly hate how they have no real answer to give us

they just fall under my number 2 (oh how un fucking unpredictable) and shrug this shit off

for people who preach about conductin yourself in a respectable manner and not being childish cause it cheapens the board they sure know how to fuck shit up and pretend shits sweet by makin silly comments

Dont fuck with a kid that just recently got his neck broken, he doesnt give a shit what you do to him...hahaha..

Guest railroadjerk

if its none of our business, why is this thread still open? why was it started in the first place?

get over yourselves. keeping secrets but giving hints like 4th graders.

it was opened, and remains open, so those who know can express theirselves on this fucked up situation. Nobody invited any of the rest of you in, you just barged on in and demanded to know. Now you act like WE'RE rude??? When the rest of those that matter voice their opinions, then the decision will be made.

As far as him not being banned, yeah, I unbanned him moments after Beardo banned him, just because, even though he and I agree, the votes are not all in.

Those who know, get in here and speak!

Those who don't... MYOB

Guest railroadjerk

its absurd that you guys can do something like this. its been led on through words like "fucked up situation" that supposedely the dude did something or was something that isn't good.

we all dealt with the dude, i had email conversation with him and a lot of talking on here. if his being on here and talking with me is in any way detrimental to my safety or identity on here i'd like to know. you guys really aren't handling this the right way at all, its like a fire in a movie theater that nobody but you notices, and instead of screaming "FIRE," you tell us all that "SOMETHING HAS OCCURED IN WHICH YOUR SAFETY IS AT RISK, BUT WE WONT TELL YOU WHAT TO DO OR WHAT IT IS. IF YOU DO NOTICE IT, YOU CAN DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE."

double standards abound.

^^^ No shit....

I think it is my fuckin business, esp. if hes a cop....i think its everyones business...your to tell us that it isnt our business if bobbobii was kept quiet and we went upon our marry little way with out knowing? the fucking thread was stickied...if you wanna bitch to eachother in your little clique without getting us involved, use email..Ban me i dont give a fuck. You can ban every ip address at the library i use...i can make millions of names, i could care less, im just pissed about how poorly this is being handled by the 12oz staff members, thank you.

Originally posted by Smart

better question, how do you figure it is?

ok... that was just a cop out

im seriously dissapointed in you

to answer your question...

Originally posted by railroadjerk

its absurd that you guys can do something like this. its been led on through words like "fucked up situation" that supposedely the dude did something or was something that isn't good.

we all dealt with the dude, i had email conversation with him and a lot of talking on here. if his being on here and talking with me is in any way detrimental to my safety or identity on here i'd like to know. you guys really aren't handling this the right way at all, its like a fire in a movie theater that nobody but you notices, and instead of screaming "FIRE," you tell us all that "SOMETHING HAS OCCURED IN WHICH YOUR SAFETY IS AT RISK, BUT WE WONT TELL YOU WHAT TO DO OR WHAT IT IS. IF YOU DO NOTICE IT, YOU CAN DO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE."

double standards abound.

and as for the "barging in" thing i find that hilarious because last i knew this was a public forum and im not posting this in a private thread

an if you were to ban me for voicing my opinion or ummm "disrupting the flow" or whatever i wouldnt be suprised, you know my attitude... fuck it, should i have expected a reason behind any of this? thats just fuckin ludacris as i've found out

Archived