will mental invalid be banned?

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

Originally posted by iCEBERG

smart cant hang and the jesus potato gets it

you know, I'm not really concerned with the Jesus potato in bondage, because, if you kill him, then you're the Romans and you're going to hell... and then I will see you in hell... from heaven!:)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

THIS IS FUCKIN STUPID....ITS LIKE YOUR FLAUNTING THIS AT US..."hehehe us mods know it, so lets make a sticky and taunt all the members about our knowledge!!!".......what the hell is up, i demand to know

my aim- x vandal one x

Guest Pilau Hands

I suppose I might have to wait til later, but can one of the moderators email me and tell me a little of what's going on? Preferably beardo or fr8oh cause I've known you personally, but anyone will be nice. I seriously doubt I'm involved in any way, but when identities outside of the board are called into question I'd just like to know the affect it might have on my Bruce Wayne (secret identity...), but more importantly the effect on real people I know behind the monitor.

thanks

Guest ego trippin

So i was hitting jesus with a hammer, right? Hitting, hitting, hitting, and all of a sudden, He slipped his finger in my ass!! I said "Jesus, i know we're buddies and all, but i feel i need to get to know you better as a person/divine being before i can take this relationship further". All the while, He had stripped out of his robes and was shaking his ass in my face. Meanwhile, Mental Invalid was revealing his secret identity as Hitler and was persecuting jews, homosexuals and people alike. This is why he's up for a ban.

P.S. I'm just guessing

i love when people talk out their ass with no fucking clue what the subject even is. you guys are sheep. better yet you're sharks who fucking swarm as soon as a drop of blood hits the water.

you'll stand up for mental now, then in two days you'll be tearing him apart, on some 'i never liked him in the first place' shit.

shit'll be dealt with, thats all that matters.

Guest uncle-boy

peas dont bann me, i almost have 900 post. YAY!!!!!!

side note: mental invalid saved my cat from a rabid dog.

Guest Pilau Hands

dude, i feel for you. fuck a lawn, dawgg. every fall and spring i get the worst hayfeverish allergies. i'm usually popping allegra and claritin like it was tylenol and/or candy. so far i've been okay...but i'm not trying to press my luck you know? strap on some "Wading in the Velvet Sea" and make it a moment. Good luck dude...good luck.

You don't find moments in a box.

dear paranoid androids,

its all such bullshit, all you bloody wankers crying and whining for your causes and free this and free that, the rights to know, blah blah blah, the mods are the shadow government, free the whales, save the earth, drive electric cars wah wah wah....you act as if you were me with all your bitching and causes of freedom....well your not, there can only be one thom, and that seat is taken, thank you very much...plus im a rock and roll icon for christ sakes....some of you need to loosen your grip on internet reality a bit...i understand your concern, but really chaps, perhaps you should be protesting the next IMF conference or israeli occupation or be bombarding the white house with spam about how dick cheney is the reincarnation of lucifer himself....

by the way im dedicating the radiohead tour this summer to roe, god bless that bloody poor bastard...i mean afterall the kid the sits in a cube all day and cries for his mum in the corner....its the least i can do....

please make sure to laugh at yourself...lifes to short....

love

thom

Guest railroadjerk

ok i heard it from the dudes mouth. dont tell anyone on the board, this shit is beyond horrible...

he can go fuck himself...

Originally posted by railroadjerk

ok i heard it from the dudes mouth. dont tell anyone on the board, this shit is beyond horrible...

he can go fuck himself...

for real... I wouldn't have let him off that easily.

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

^^

Good'ay sir...

I SAID GOOD'AY!

:lol:

its like magic, i somehow read shit like this in peoples voices even tho i dont know its comin... the first part i read like myself tho and the second part even tho i wasnt sure what it would be came out like bobby hill when he said it and i was dying :lol:

caught me offguard :lol:

I am not a crook

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mods, and my fellow 12oz brethren,

i stand before you today as a man lost in his own hubris...i have committed a flagrant disregard for a certain code of ethics and I am here today to overtly and sarcastically beg for forgiveness...I did not have sexual relations with that woman nor did I ever tape conversations without peoples knowledge...I knew nothing about hostages for arms either....no no no....this all goes deeper and breeches the very foundation of trust that we as humans are able to establish amongst ourselves...i will not blame it on the upteen beers i consumed, nor the countless bat hits that i smoked, or the fumes from rusto through the nite...nor will i use the fact that seeking stuck a whole bunch of stickers on me while i was passed out at the bar...there is no excuse for my actions and i have even gone against my own philosophy and for that may the lord have mercy on my soul...it all started so innocently...you see i needed to get from brooklyn to manhattan...but because i thought in my drunken state i would not be able to remember the directions, i needed a piece of paper...i grabbed a napkin, but it was not the most cooperative piece of paper, i needed something with more sturdiness...so i grabbed seeks book, and against his wishes and the pleads from everyone in the room, i tore a page out...and thus i have become the equivalent of adam when he disregarded gods word and bit through the apple(seeking is afterall god)....the company was shocked and i stained serks house with my sin... and i have since been cast out to walk amongst the lost, destined to place my ugly handle on sand dunes, alone in the vast desert of regret....i have come before you to ask, no beg, for your forgiveness...please understand that i accept completely the seriousness of my actions....i myself awhile ago chastised my own friend for such an act....but i have forgiven him and now i ask the same...i was not blatant in my tear...as a matter of fact i even left enough of a tab so that the attatched page would not fall out...some may see this as premeditative, but some may see it and understand that i never wanted to, and did all i could to lessen the severity of my action.....

for those who defended me, you have an eternal ally, to those who voted to ban me, you gave me a chuckle...for those who thought i was a cop, do really think the mods woulda have put you at risk and not told you? for those that got their massive emotional underpants in a knot, thanks for the laugh too, i found your efforts as defenders of the first ammendment hysterical...especially you iceberg...for all the shit you spewed from a soapbox you never even bothered to email me....nor did most, those who did knew the situation....to heads like zack, rente, law (funniest one), black sun, lonely heart, devil lush, etc etc who contributed to the madness, gracias....glad to know some people are light on their feet....mamerro and railroad i tried to email you doods, but you dont have a email available....i hope the jesus potato is not mashed....and ofcourse a cheers to those dood that started the madness and let it run.....

in conclusion, i fully appreciate the fact that seeking has found it in his heart of hearts not to ban me and i only can only hope that i can return to the Eden that is 12oz....i would like to conclude with a paraphrase if i may....ask not what 12oz will do for you, but rather, what you can do for 12oz...thank you and god bless

way to funny, hope everone can just laugh it off....time for lunch time nap

back to just being roe....im not a fan of spotlight

Archived