If you could meet one writer...

KILROE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by sitka/xxxxx@May 15 2002, 11:18 AM

here's a funny story....kinda. one night my room-mate and i were up in our apartment and shy-girl, buck50, sickboy,nickel, maybe some others...were out in our alley.

my room-mate had met one of them somewhere and i just guessed the rest....maybe not all of them were there....but anyways, i started saying shit out the window like...

"does any one of you have a nickel i can borrow, or maybe a buck-50? i'm a very sick-boy and i need to get to the doctor." anyways, they had no idea who the fuck i was or who the fuck lived up there....but it was kinda funny....

sorry if i sketched you guys out at all....just couldn't resist.

LOL

ID LIKE TO MEET SICKBOY :king:

Seriously though.. Why would you want to meet these people?

As if anyone in your 'writers I would love to meet' would give a fuck.

Most of the hardest writers are social misfits anyway, hence the fact they spend so much time doing this shit.

I think its great that I can go to almost any country in the world, armed with an email address or a phone number and a few tins of paint, rock a train or 2 and make a few new friends. Thats cool, but seeking people out to give them a high 5 or somthing is not what im into at all!

oh man, you must be like the coolest dewd ever!!!!

Who gives a fuck who these kids/people wanna meet?

Chances are most of them havent been writing longer than 5 years.

So what if theyre new jacks and wanna meet the people they idolize, or the people they so highly influence them?

Get over yourself.

Ok we all think you're super ill world wide and paint with all the kewlest graffers ever!

Congrats.

Edit: PS: A lot of these writers that kids would want to meet would "give a fuck" because theyre not ego bloated douchebags.

Originally posted by EnimeeOne@Nov 25 2005, 05:49 PM

Seriously though.. Why would you want to meet these people?

As if anyone in your 'writers I would love to meet' would give a fuck.

Most of the hardest writers are social misfits anyway, hence the fact they spend so much time doing this shit.

I think its great that I can go to almost any country in the world, armed with an email address or a phone number and a few tins of paint, rock a train or 2 and make a few new friends. Thats cool, but seeking people out to give them a high 5 or somthing is not what im into at all!

i'd wanna meet EGR cos shes FIT AS FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Nov 25 2005, 12:52 PM

oh man, you must be like the coolest dewd ever!!!!

Who gives a fuck who these kids/people wanna meet?

Chances are most of them havent been writing longer than 5 years.

So what if theyre new jacks and wanna meet the people they idolize, or the people they so highly influence them?

Get over yourself.

Ok we all think you're super ill world wide and paint with all the kewlest graffers ever!

Congrats.

Edit: PS: A lot of these writers that kids would want to meet would "give a fuck" because theyre not ego bloated douchebags.

Jeez bro, alittle harsh?

I dont really give a fuck. I just gave my opinion. It spins me out because; hypertheticly they do meet them, and say what? give them a pat on the back? or try to forge a friendship based on how cool there graffiti is?

You think Im trying to sound 'cool' by talking about travelling? I was mentioning it as a cool thing to do with the social side of this lifestyle.. Trying to relate, Comprende?

By no means do I paint with the 'kewlest graffers ever' hahaha. This is definatly not a concern for me. I dont care if these people are famous or not.

Relax.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...