HOW MANY OF YOU GUYS EVER BOMBED ON SOMEONE'S HOUSE YOU DON'T GET ALONG WITH?

Guest EAST_BAY_G

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by EAST_BAY_G

WE BOMBED ON THIS KID NAME NICKO'S HOUSE. WE PUT HELLA SHIT ON THE SIDE OF HIS HOUSE LIKE "FUCK NICKO" "NICKO SUCKS COCK" "FAGGOT ASS COCK SUCKER" AND SHIT LIKE THAT. THEN I TAGGED ON HIS GARAGE WHICH FACES A KIND OF BUISY STREET BUT THANKFULLY NO ONES WAS DRIVING WHEN WE DID IT. I PUT "BITCH" AND "FUCK NICKO" HELLA BIG ON HIS GARAGE DOOR.

How Original.....:rolleyes:

that's why i stopped *reading* this thread, but i'm going to post anyway.

i'd do it, but not just to anyone i don't get along with. it'd have to be like one of the rich racist white boys that went to my high school. because you can't expect their parents to be much better. plus they can afford to drop the cash to buff it. and hopefully they buy the paint from some place that needs their money.

bombing someone's car would do more damage. car paint is expensive shit.

and all that "FAGOT" crap is stupid. stop being such an ignorant homophobe.

I dont think Bekeley has enough crime for you to put in enough work to earn any kind of stripes homie.It would be cool to regroup one night and fling a bomb of shit at he pad.I used to love doin that.Tou crap in it,tir it up so its all tight and when you through it the whole thing blows up.I hadnt done it in years,but my girl's mom has a neighbor in her complex who throws trash in their balcony,he's also a asian gangster whos a pussy, now he is the victim of my nast manuel's hollenbeck crap shit bomb.

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by newyuckshity

i remember seeing an "e" that EGON .rip. did on got's house. got didnt even try to cover it up all that well. you could see the true blue right through the almond he used go over it. and this was on white siding in front of his house.

the egon got war was fun while it lasted to bad egon died.

egon also wrote i

"fucked >>GOTS REAL NAME HERE____<< mother"

on the side of the bx river parkway.

That was some ill beef, the egon beef with any and got was defeintly long lasting, egon had his e's everywhere... r.I.p

Originally posted by Esai

I dont think Bekeley has enough crime for you to put in enough work to earn any kind of stripes homie.It would be cool to regroup one night and fling a bomb of shit at he pad.I used to love doin that.Tou crap in it,tir it up so its all tight and when you through it the whole thing blows up.I hadnt done it in years,but my girl's mom has a neighbor in her complex who throws trash in their balcony,he's also a asian gangster whos a pussy, now he is the victim of my nast manuel's hollenbeck crap shit bomb.

berekely is a rich fag town...thats where my fucking grandmother goes to buy cheesebread and shop

im not trying to come in here and talk shit to you kids even though i dont agree with what you did, all i want to say is learn from other peoples actions sometimes. tie was shot in the back of the head for going into his own apt. building in the same state you live in. he wasnt vandalizing it, he was going home. what would happen if some drunken vietnam vet that had issues walked out of a house you were vandalizing and blew your brains out. would you still feel like a big man. just a thought.

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by kissmyass#1

it took me 2 minutes to type like that. how the fuck do people type like that?

it just comes naturally for the stupid.

Guest Catch22

HA HA! what a thread. Did anyone read that article where JA hit up some dude's house that he had beef with. I wouldn't of thought that JA would do that, maybe a 14 & a half year old but..

WELL I WAS HIGH ASS FUCK AT MY DOWGZ HOUSE DREAMZ AND WE WENT BOMBING WITH MY DAWGZ JEMSO,REAKT,DEE,DREAMZ,KEGS,ANDEROCK.

SO I DESIDED TO HIT A TRAVEL WHICH IS WHEN HIT A CAR SO I HT THE BACK BUMPER OF A MERCADES ML .THE NEXT MORNNIG I FIND OUT THAT THAT WAS THIS FAT GIRL NAMED DANNELS HOUSE AND I HIT HER MERCADES . A WEEK LATER SHE WAS TRIPPIN ABOUT CALLING THE COPS I WAS LIKE CALL THEM BITCH:D

KING BEAM:king:

Guest duffman

If you ever did anything that fuckin stupid in my city, every crew around here would beat your toy ass down.. Grafitti is already heated enough as it is. Fucken toy...

Originally posted by dai

its childish and its a pretty fucked up thing to do. why dont you just beat the shit out of the kid and spraypaint him, thats some shit i would have done when i was 14. think of them pissed off parents that have to pay for it. come on now, grow up a little. have some morals.

if you really think about it everyones parents pay for our damage, and if that bothers you, you might need to think about another profession(unless you are one those "legal" graff artists).

SHIT, I DID IT BEFORE. ME AND 2 OF MY HOMEBOYS SNUCK OUT ONE SATURDAY NIGHT A FEW WEEKS AGO. WE WERE AT MY HOMEBOY'S HOUSE AND WE SNUCK OUT AND WALKED DOWN THE STREET WITH SOME MARKERS AND A SPRAY CAN IN OUR POCKETS. WE BOMBED ON THIS KID NAME NICKO'S HOUSE. WE PUT HELLA SHIT ON THE SIDE OF HIS HOUSE LIKE "FUCK NICKO" "NICKO SUCKS COCK" "FAGGOT ASS COCK SUCKER" AND SHIT LIKE THAT. THEN I TAGGED ON HIS GARAGE WHICH FACES A KIND OF BUISY STREET BUT THANKFULLY NO ONES WAS DRIVING WHEN WE DID IT. I PUT "BITCH" AND "FUCK NICKO" HELLA BIG ON HIS GARAGE DOOR. THE NEXT DAY, ME AND MY HOMEBOY WENT RIDING OUR BIKES AND RODE PAST HIS HOUSE. SHIT, THAT WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS. OUR HOMEBOYS WHO LIVE DOWN THE STREET SAW THE NEXT DAY AND CLOWNED THAT FAGGOT. IT WAS UP THERE FOR AT LEAST 3 DAYS.

back home from drinking large...this is a great aspect of graffiti - know that.

this is a wicked thread. i was reading regulator's post on the first page, and i recall an incident when i was thirteen and this girl called me gay like it was nothing. this girl was chinese, and i like the chinese. so 6 months later, i threw a brick through her dining room or whatever window while everyone was eating, including the grandmother. she found out, eventually, i hear, but we were young, and she was a good, forgiving girl, i guess.

Originally posted by kavis87

I've never hit anyone's home before, but after last night, all that changed. Some punk-ass frat boys and sorority girls were pissed off because Indiana lost the championship game to maryland last night. They yelled "hey, how about IU, man!" SO we were kind of like, yeah go IU. I guess we didn't have enough team spirit, or something, because they started yelling fuck you, faggots, pussies, cumguzzlers, etc., then they started throwing beer bottles at me and my boys. It was like 10 of them to 4 of us, so we just kept walking. all I know is they're getting "GO MARYLAND" sprayed all over their shit. How's that for Indiana pride, pricks?

this is one of my favourite posts ever.

i once sprayed "FUCK BUFFALO" on the side of a Value Village after the Leafs lost to them in a playoff series a couple of years back. every other post reminds me why i write in this thread. the other half reminds me of the pussies in life to steer clear of.

*edit - you shoulda fuckin' INSTILLED some TEAM SPIRIT in their asses, 'cuz your sacrilegious to even ponder the thought of bigging up their team over yours.*

WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY I WAS HARD. I KNOW I'M NOT. ACTING HARD ISN'T FOR ME. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU FAGGOTS SAY. ALSO YOU GUYS ARE BLAMING ME FOR HATE CRIMES BECAUSE I WROTE "FAGGOT"? SO IT'S OK FOR YOU GUYS TO CALL EACH OTHER "GAY" AND "FAGS" ON THIS BOARD THOUGH RIGHT? DUMB FUCKING PENDEJOS!

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU AND THIS BOARD!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Smart

we could ban you and make it final... just sayin'...

smart - that is disappointing.

WHEN THE FUCK DID I SAY I WAS HARD. I KNOW I'M NOT. ACTING HARD ISN'T FOR ME. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU FAGGOTS SAY. ALSO YOU GUYS ARE BLAMING ME FOR HATE CRIMES BECAUSE I WROTE "FAGGOT"? SO IT'S OK FOR YOU GUYS TO CALL EACH OTHER "GAY" AND "FAGS" ON THIS BOARD THOUGH RIGHT? DUMB FUCKING PENDEJOS!

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

ok genious... you live in cali, namely in the bay area, so i know this is true... painting "faggot" on someone's house is the same as painting "nigger" or a swastica... it's a hate crime and is boosted from a misdemeanor to a felony if the homeowner wants to...

Originally posted by duffman

If you ever did anything that fuckin stupid in my city, every crew around here would beat your toy ass down.. Grafitti is already heated enough as it is. Fucken toy...

and you live in the official fruit capital of America? You need to realize that the small group of starving artists that have nothing in life except graffit will die with their ribs showing. That means you. Commie bastard. Keep believing that your interest in painting on walls will get you far socially and politically. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Yo East Bay G... Mad shitty paint peoples houses.. maby next weekend if you did all ur homework and brushed your teeth, you can sneak out to my house and we can paint w/ water colors on a big sheet of paper and pretend it was a house and giggle and maby we will be real hard and stay up past 9:00.. Fuk Toyz..

Archived