NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by PalestineOne

its 7 AM and Im starting to get sleepy. I have to be out of the house by 9:00AM. I finish my last class today at 9 PM, which sucks, Ill probably shoot all my nerves by then.

dont sweat it, i been awake since 9am sunday morning and i gotta work till 9 tonight, prolly gonna get home bout 10, then more school work, like i said in another thread, ill prolly be up till tuesday sometime

Originally posted by PalestineOne

^^^daaaamn, you suddenly gave me a boost in energy. Im not tired anymore!. Ill think of your post today whenever i get drowsy.

but tell me your not lying first.

well here, i can tell you now its tuesday at 9:22 in the morning, i have been awake since sunday at 9. am. Thats 48 hours and 22 minutes, havent even layed down ive had so much fuckin work.

Originally posted by fatbastard

highschoolers

i noticed a few out n about pubs/clubs on friday night , school holidays are drawing very close.

looks like i missed out on an interesting conversation there, iquits mustard was missing, fatbastard was talking about mingeling with youngins and fondling them, no? krie fears the holidays, some guy got his tonsels pulled and decided to make me lose my apetite for the breakfast in front of me, and earmuffs is the only one who did anything productive. cool.

earmuffs

i was going to perhaps IM you...but i cant really be bothered..i wanted to inform you that we might have a mutual aquaintence which is funny because im in australia and have never been to canada.

does the name age3009 ring any bells?...not sure if i got the number right...lets just say age.

damn

my mate got his leg crushed between a semi trailer and a forklift at work yesterday some how

not 100% how he did it though ?

hes in hospital now, im gonna go see him soon.

hope that shits ok

my mate works with him, said his leg turned black straight away from all the blood surfacing. ouch!

Re: Re: earmuffs

Originally posted by EarMuffs

hes one of my best friends.....hahah crazy he does all my tattoos

i just made the connection the other day.....i doubt he remembers me though.....he was dropped into a very prominent crew during his short time here, and left a bit of a mark..

Guest imported_El Mamerro

It's 5:20 AM. I just woke up and I found a half-finished bottle of Grolsch next to my bed.

Time for a breakfast of champions.