NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by DETO

<span style='color:pink'>In Walking Tall, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson plays Chris Vaughn, a retired soldier who returns to his hometown to make a new life for himself, only to discover his wealthy high school rival, Jay Hamilton (Neal McDonough), has closed the once-prosperous lumber mill and turned the town's resources towards his own criminal gains. The place Chris grew up is now overrun with crime, drugs, and violence. Enlisting the help of his old pal Ray Templeton (Johnny Knoxville), Chris gets elected sheriff and vows to shut down Hamilton's operations. His actions endanger his family and threaten his own life, but Chris refuses to back down until his hometown once again feels like home.

Release Date: April 2nd, 2004 (wide).

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for sequences of intense violence, sexual content, drug material and language.

Distributor: MGM </span>

what a dumb movie.

Originally posted by DETO

<span style='color:pink'>

50 first dates was tollerable i expected better from Adam Sandler, i usually really enjoy movies of his and Rob Schnider. What is "dummy" about? </span>

50 first dates WAS tolerable i guess. couple good laughs. rob shneider was funny as the burnt hawaiian dude. i just thought the storyline was wack. just a dumb premise for a romantic comedy. i know you just need to accept the far-fetched storyline and roll with it, but it just wasnt workin for me tho. i'd still love to hump drews tits off. tom green that lucky fucker.

dummy was pretty good. this awkward late 20's jewish kid lives at home. trying to mack some girl. trying to become a ventiloquist. kinda slow but it had some laughs. i've seen the kid whos in it before in other shit. he's got dark hair and a REAL big nose. and the girl that was in the sci fi movie with bruce willis and chris tucker was in it. super fine piece of ass. cant remember her name.

damn what a fuckn shit night this is gonna be

i can see it already

boo

everyones gonna fucken sit at home and be gay

got some mates going to a rave type club.. not my scene.. so aint going

got some mates chillin at a mates place, but im not mates with one of the guys thats there, so i aint going

so yeah

i might just keep drinkin and go do somrthing by myself

When.. come to perth n get drunk with me ha

jager ? hell yeah kid!

mate

im 110% serious here

if you drag your ass down here

i will put up a bed for ya

free accomodation

dead fukn serious

i got a spare bed just sittin in the spare room

waiting for a owl just to take it up

WOOT WOOT! YALL DONT WANT ME DOWN THURR! lol, if only it was that easy. i am planning some kind of trip somewhere, just hadnt decided. i know arcel will be visiting me late this year, and possibly someone else from 12oz. but, i am not a nightowl, i am a 12ozinsomniac, since your club is so.....prestiegious, (sp). so i would have to sleep on the floor.lol. i dont know ill have to check generally how much it would be. then ill start saving accordingly.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

damn i wish i could go, seriously. that is a beutiful place krie. i may save up some $$$$ for a while, and take a trip over there. chill with fatbastard. hes a cool kat. WHOS DRINKIN JAGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we'd have a blast....i have been spending quite a bit of time in P-town, but cant claim it....i wish though, great public transport..

chilled with some of the locals there, they sure know how to have a good time, they took me in as one of my own.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Devilush

i miss willy wonka.

all thee soulmates that surround me, blind me from what i really need to be seeing.