NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Tell a Friend

What is a booger made of?

Main Entry: boogžer

Pronunciation: /BOO - grr/

Function: noun

Etymology: alteration of English dialect buggard, boggart, from 1bug + -ard Date: 1866

1 : BOGEYMAN

2 : a piece of dried nasal mucus

Boogers are mucus (myoo-kuss). Mucus is the thin, slippery material that is found inside your nose. Many people call mucus snot. Your nose makes nearly a cupful of snot every day. Snot is produced by the mucous membranes in the nose, which it moistens and protects.

When you inhale air through your nose, it contains lots of tiny particles, like dust, dirt, germs, and pollen. If these particles made it all the way to the lungs, the lungs could get damaged and it would be difficult to breathe. Snot works by trapping the particles and keeping them in the nose.

After these particles get stuck inside the nose, the mucus surrounds them along with some of the tiny hairs inside the nose called cilia. The mucus dries around the particles. When the particles and dried-out mucus clump together, you're left with a booger!

Boogers can be squishy and slimy or tough and crumbly. In fact, boogers are a sign that your nose is working properly.

i lost my phone last night

i was pissed the heck off

i hooked up with two girls last night

got both their numbers and then lost my phone

so i bailed home so i could call the provider and put a block on it so no one could call out on it and ring me a huge mobile bill. I called the phone and i left it in a taxi, the stupid foreign bitch wouldnt return it. she said "its in my taxi and im working, you will have to wait till tomorrow, i will hand in to the police station and you can collect it from there" that made me mad so i started abusing her. mum snatched the phone from me and said something calmly and hung up. she talked the taxi driver into dropping it off for me. stupid bitch she was.

so im eating baked beans from the can

yes thats right i didnt cook them

just opened up the can and im eating them

rather enjoyable

especially when you get a gelled piece of fat here and there

yum

my lazyness comes out in full effect when i drink

I hate when my old man comes into the room and starts playing fetch with the dog inside the house whilst im relaxing just sittin on net watching the tv

and i got a fat oath runnin around chasin this dog annoyin the shit outta me

Originally posted by ARCEL

i've had a headache all day more or less, and when i woke up earlier, it was worse. so i relenter and took some excedrin, and now i feel wierded out. like that feeling you get sometimes when you drink coffee.

Umm...maybe you're just sensitive to caffeine?

(excedrin has caffeine in it, if ya didn't know)