NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that bastard ragsoe, :lol: you never gave a homie a ring, i had that other rags fool lined up waitin for a battle too. had a ride, had alot of booze, and had a lot of paint. homie at wal-mart hooked me up with all the throw out denteds and capless ones. woot woot. anywho. how is uuuurrrbody tonight.

free booze to, turns out these dudes in my complex down the way threw a bash for there buddy leaving in the military. i was walkin around smokin and they were like " hey, free booze" come celebrate, and i noticed this fool brian in there, i was like " the fuck is he doing in there" so i walk in and try t osee why he was in there, he was invited by his older brother, and he was just waitin for the path to clear a little and was gonna rush the liqour table and ransack the shit into his backpack, told me t ograb shit too. we slowly made our way to the table, and he started shoving things in his bag, i just poured a shot of wild turkey, lottsa people were angry at him when they saw him putting shit into his bag. started kinda an uprising, while every one was chasing him, i put a bottle of christiansins brothers brandy under my shirt and walked out with an unopened bottle of e&j V.S.O.P brandy, and a barely touched bottle of prestiege rum. told everyone that was wonderin where i was takin em, that the guys on the porch requested it, thing is, everyone on the porch ran after brian. so i walked away. word. still havent touched that christinesins bro's brandy. my roomate is killin it for me.

damn i got so drunk on monday.. went bar hopping for my bestfriend's 21st birthday and it was basically mine too since i didnt get a chance to celebrate mine..so many people buying me drinks.. we started drinking at 6 and bvy 8:00 i couldnt see within 3 ft infront of me.. partied until 3 in the morning ..i have never been so drunk in my entire life..and i thought i hadnt been ever that drunk..on wendesday..damn.. its kinda weird having a baby has made me able to drink tons.. woohoo!

been packing up all my shit and sending it out..boohoo;[

Originally posted by skullnbones

:lol: laughing my fucking arse off.:lol:

i just laughed out loud at the "aw me no rikey goosezirra" and now i look stupid but i doint care. funniest photo shop EVER.

haha. yeah my boy made that up when i was leavin to go overseas. he's most def a photoshop wizard.

VINYL- if i hear one more comment outta you about how girls are hittin on you and you're backin off, i'm gonna haveta go an assume you been spendin a little TOO MUCH time in san fran!

:lol: ;)

Originally posted by iquit

VINYL- if i hear one more comment outta you about how girls are hittin on you and you're backin off, i'm gonna haveta go an assume you been spendin a little TOO MUCH time in san fran!

:lol: ;)

i'm already nailing the neighbor that lives above my room... that awkward enoguh... i don;t gotta get the awkwardness into my own house...

:lol:

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

i'm already nailing the neighbor that lives above my room... that awkward enoguh... i don;t gotta get the awkwardness into my own house...

:lol:

well i thought she's your roommates "friend". i guess that term is a little vague. i say bang her and make sure it's loud enough for the chick upstairs to hear.