NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

willy wonka stopped in? and i missed it? damn. how is eeeeer body. iquit, hows work friend? same with you krie, you get tired of your jay-oh-bee yet?

work's ahhight, dog. if it was fun, they'd call it fun instead of work, nahmean? got a few days off in april for easter, and i'm going home to new york on business in june, so i'm just tryin to stay sane till then.

supwhichoo?

eh, got a couple drinks in me. i have a day off tommorow. from all the jobs. doesnt happen often. im listining to jedi mind tricks. vinnie paz is awsome.

i'm dyin for a brewski right now. 6:30PM friday night and no sign of leavin work soon. i should just grab a beer and drink in the office. the fuck they gonna say? overtime sucks when ya aint gettin paid for it....

i'm tryin to teach my chinese girlfriend who can't speak english how to talk like snoop dogg. she just called me and said, "I reave wizzerk sooon! you be rate for dizzinner with me?" hehe, she's cute. i'm makin sure she gets has a proper new yawk accent too. word.

the sizzex was the best part. you should record it and post up ya? i wanna hear that shit. sounds golden. your a lucky man. its funny how your teachin her west coast and east coast style.:lol: iquit=:king:

yeah, well i want her to be well rounded. this weekend i'm gonna try to teach her to shake her head back and forth like a ghetto bitch and say stuff like, "oh no you didn't!". she needs to be brought up to speed with some of the classics like "talk to the hand, cause my chinese grill ain't listenin", as well.

-Iquitrok

i'm not a king i double-jump a lot.

early mornin yawn and/ grabbed my jeans up off the floor and/ gave my girl a kiss she grabbed my wirst and squeezed my dick/ she said i'll see you after work at 6/ i brushed my grill and took a shit/ left the crib and got a drink/ got on the train and went to work/ the boss will hate because i'm late/ thats fuckin great/ i said, "nigga, don't be gay. i can't believe you make me work on saturday".

we got new neighbours from england moving in today

they have only been in australia for 4 days

i was hopin a family with a hot girl would move in but instead they got twol lil kids like 10 or something.

i bet they will hate my brother, he gets up at 7am and starts playing his music from around 7 till 8am before he goes to school. he has it so loud as well, bet it wakes the lil kids up every morning, ha.

i have never been an owl, but on most occasions i kick this thread back to the first page, meh, no matter. i couldnt imagine how you could be a nightowl with just one post. tho posts have nothing to do with it. no one would know who you are, or were if you frequented at an earlier time. however, most of the night owls, are day owls. so i wouldnt worry too much about it, and apparently you must know this. im rabling, and im tired. where is everyone?

haha. yeah that was some nice rambling. and if you reread i wasnt claiming nightowl status, i was declining it. i have no idea how nghtowls started i havent read the first pages or anything. i dunno about you but where i am it actually is night. but about the time i usually come on (late arvo for me) people start to drop off and by this time its dead. which makes for fun times. what time of day is it where you are.

yoooo...

my baby boy is pimpin airforce ones thanks to earmuffs;] awwwww

damn wendesday night was my first night of going out since i had the baby and partied with my friends..i dont think i've ever been so drunk in my entire life..hahaha i had the best time ever.. i was so drunk that stupid bitches were talking shit to me and i didnt even realize ..good times..

i'm leaving so soon.. its kinda sad.. and the days seem to be going by so fast now..