NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i skated today as well, i skated as fast as i could two miles to work without stopping. i was still late. :( keep in mind i havent done much skating in months, hence why im fat. by the time i made it too work, the sole of my foot that stays on the board was killing me from having all that pressure leaning on it since i pushed off the whole way. on a side note, today was quite horrible. i lost 15 dollars walking to ther gas station to get a drink. turns out i have a hole in my pocket. damn. so how is everyone? arcel, hit me up on aim, i wanna see those fliks. ya heard. ...........iquit is a female? what?

work was busy as fuck cuz its spring break...I'm planning a trip to NYC, thats about the highlight of my day....oh yea my ex came in to se me and she looked bomb as fuck..all tanned cuz she was in hawaii for a month...:(

but on a better note I have a cute asian girl sleeping behind me in my bed.

sorry for interrupting the "what's up? not much..." thread.

now back to your regularly scheduled boredom.

i skated on sunday. nice new park, but it has that shitty half coping that isn't a pipe. shit sucks. 5-0 to fakie to hang up to face on the sheet metal revert.

Archived