NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I CANT STAND THIS HEAT!

This weather is reaaaaaaaaaal bad, it was ridiculously hot summer, a record breaking scorcher for this time of year they said on the news update.

australias not the country for me to live in, its too hot...i was born and lived 99% of my life here and i still cant get used to it.

Tell me about it .. i been in and outta the pool all night.. im not lookin forward to going to bed , itll be way too hot, no air con in my place ethier. good ol fan's!

I feel sorry for my new neighbours.. this is the first week in Australia. They moved here from England. They are probably hating this weather. Their swimming pool is right near my bedroom window. I heard them in their this morning, and came home, and they where out there. I doubt they left the thing.

Re: HEY FUCKERS

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

how the hell is everyone tonight?

fell asleep at nine... wpoke up at 11... have to get up for school at 7... was hoping to stay awake then fall asleep at 11...

fuck...

i am totally sick of retarded relationships that make no sense... me and main girl seem to be pissed at each other half the time, but we spend the night together 2 or 3 or 4 times a wqeek... in the morning the reationship is entirely different than it was when we went to sleep, and even just giving each other a closed mouth kiss seems weird half the time...

hung out with her last night...

havin a good time... rough housing a little bit... go to the bar... rough house a little more... i jokingly threw my cell phone at her ass, and she freaks out, throws my phone across the bar, and runs all the way home...

bartender: "what just happened? she just ran out of here so fast" get home and her room mate says: "what happened to michelle? she just told me she ran home from the bar, looked all freaked out, and locked herself in her room")

i spent about 10 minutes calling her repeatedly, then she finally comes downstairs and talks to me, and tells me she just overreacted and shit... lame... but i spent the night with her nione the less...

(this is from something else i wrote tonight.,.. i am bery drunk... and stuff... werde...

thats why i got me a girl that can't speak english. keeps the drama to a minimum. if i rub my stomach, it means, "make me some food, ho". if i push the top of her head, it means "blowjob please". what more could i possibly want to communicate? ahhhhhhh... love is grand.

but on the reals, vinyl, i hear ya. shit is never easy.

ha ive had a few of those vinyl

its kind of reassuring and yet disturbing

that when every other relationship has failed, theyll still be there

damned crazy women

unless they off themselves, theres really no getting rid of them

Originally posted by When

ha ive had a few of those vinyl

its kind of reassuring and yet disturbing

that when every other relationship has failed, theyll still be there

damned crazy women

unless they off themselves, theres really no getting rid of them

werd...�reassuring entirely... but utterly frustrating...

the main problem ids that i'm rather into this girl...

like, i'd be absolutely cool wth it if it turned into an actual relationship, and i;d be totally cool wit it if it were just occasional hooking up, but this fucking weird mniddle ground... that's the confusing and frustarting misddle ground...

fuckin bitch...

Originally posted by iquit

if i rub my stomach, it means, "make me some food, ho". if i push the top of her head, it means "blowjob please".

that is fucking amazing... i am offically jealouds...

on a related note: i saw this hgirl miwa at the bar tonight... i always thought she was gay, but i would get drunk and cutely flirt with her anyway... so tonight she made it absolutely clear that she is not gay... as in she wanted me to knw that in no way was she hooking up with the girl i always see her with, and that in fact she wants nothing more thn to hook up with dudes...

so cjheers to me...

monks are totally awesome!!!

choeney123: hi

gooose_138: hey

choeney123: hi

choeney123: friend how are u?

gooose_138: are we friends?

gooose_138: thats so exciting!!!

choeney123: yes of course and you

gooose_138: i'm great

gooose_138: just great

choeney123: really

gooose_138: really

gooose_138: and how are you???

choeney123: fine and your asl plz.

choeney123: Tibet you kn ow

gooose_138: what is an asl?

gooose_138: tibet? cool! are you a monk?

choeney123: Tibet you know

choeney123: yes

choeney123: yes i am a monk

choeney123: you know monk

gooose_138: totally awesome!!!!

choeney123: oh then

gooose_138: i want to be a monk and learn shaloin kungfu!

choeney123: oh i think so friend

choeney123: where you from?

gooose_138: i am from america but i live in hong kong now

choeney123: oh

choeney123: what is your name

gooose_138: gary. but everyone calls me goose

gooose_138: so what does a monk do all day?

gooose_138: i cant believe you are a monk! that is the coolest!

choeney123: ok really your like became a monk then will you came in Tibet ok at that time i will teach you ok

gooose_138: i think you are a liar. you just want sex with my sexy american body

choeney123: hi dont' say's like this ok friend if you don't like with me chat, no matter

choeney123: ok bye

gooose_138: no wait

gooose_138: ok i believe you

gooose_138: no more bad talky talky

choeney123: don't use sex this word ok bye

gooose_138: wait!

choeney123: ok

gooose_138: soooo.... ummmm

gooose_138: what do monks do for fun?

choeney123: ok show me from web cam then i will tell you ok

gooose_138: you aint no fuckin monk. i thought we were friends! liar.

Archived