NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 17.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

writers in my town are stupid.

i was watching real tv. and they started doing a segment on writers in phoenix. and i saw some kids i knew. what happened was this guy posed as a documentrist, or whatever. and he got them all to paint there styles, AND take them out to a couple of there pieces/and or vandalisms attempt. holy shit there dumb as hell. i still cant believe it. i wondered where some of those fucktards went. i reckognized alot of the spots they showed, especially this large canal we have down here thats about 30 feet wide, and 50 feet high. that was probably the most noticable. this is great. i cant believe these fags were so fucking dumb. anyways, i quit. you do look like adam corrolla.

http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v78/trendsetter/adrink.jpg'>

so ive finished off the remaining liqour in the house that was still here from the wrestlemania 20 party my roomate threw. eh free booze. so along with the above ive had three shots of christiansins brothers brandy, and a shooter of apple pucker. there is now only a bottle half full of prestige rum. i think im done tho. bleh. how is everyone else doing with the drinking. * nte: im really moody right now because i quit smoking cold turkey, bout 2 days ago. i really need one, but i wont give in. you guys suck. thank you.

earmuffs, good deal. in all honestly i left the party last night to get laid, and i ended up banging this girl ive dug for a while. i think i was too rough tho. sbout ten minutes in she started crying. lol. i feel really bad. even know she said it hurts like a mother fuckola but not to stop. eh. any body ever made a chick cry like that? did you feel bad?

iquit: shes cute, your a lucky man. i had a vietnamese girl friend once. if i can manage to find a flik of here i will put it up.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

earmuffs, good deal. in all honestly i left the party last night to get laid, and i ended up banging this girl ive dug for a while. i think i was too rough tho. sbout ten minutes in she started crying. lol. i feel really bad. even know she said it hurts like a mother fuckola but not to stop. eh. any body ever made a chick cry like that? did you feel bad?

iquit: shes cute, your a lucky man. i had a vietnamese girl friend once. if i can manage to find a flik of here i will put it up.

thanks, yo.

mother fuckola? oh jeez. leave the "olas" for tease or making fun of tease only. haha

this one bitch used to scream like she was dying...i'd just laugh at her while fucking

hahahhhahahahaha, earmuffs we have much in common. i too have done this but i didnt laugh a whole lot, i was mostly trying to keep her mouth shut. while muffling my own laughs. i knew a guy once who told his girl friend that he would say when he was gonna bust. but he didnt. when she came back from the bathroom, she was yelling" i thought you were gonna tell me ass hole" and he says" shhhhhhhhh, im tired" and rolls over and falls asleep. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: iquit, eh, ola is funny. but its cool. tease isnt that bad o fa guy, lay off [homoblock: on]

edit:spelling and shit. is tha really how you got your name iquit? or was it because you said "i quit" when she wasnt feelin nothing? naw im joking. excuse my drunkardness. as if thats an excuse.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

is tha really how you got your name iquit? or was it because you said "i quit" when she wasnt feelin nothing? naw im joking. excuse my drunkardness. as if thats an excuse.

shit, you might be right. i thought it was the other way around but i was pretty wasted

im buying glasses tomorrow

nerd status

i hate my eyes

i was looking at these today...

http://www.rayban.com/catalogo/RB5003/img_zoom.jpg'>

and these...

http://www.rayban.com/catalogo/RB5024/img_zoom.jpg'>

and these...

http://www.rayban.com/catalogo/RB5017/img_zoom.jpg'>

and these...

http://www.rayban.com/catalogo/RB5010/img_zoom.jpg'>

i couldnt decide.

nerd glasses.

i dunno i cant stand wire frames

and i dont want coke bottles

ive really fucked my eyes good by not taking my contacts out in over a year

and 'emo' frames will let me

wear a thinner lens that wont look so bad

or so the lady at lens crafters was telling me

hahahaha

I know I am late

fuck it Was watching TV drama "The Practice". The lawyer Alan Lowe (by the way for those of you that dont know the show is about Lawyers and the drama they go through)

Mr.Lowe gets fired then the secretary trys calling him and she gets his funny answer machine that goes " I am with a prostitute right now leave a message". :idea: I feel all of a sudden like changing my answer machine message :lol:

my phone lines have been down

bah!

there back now though, hoorah!

1st or last ones When i rekin.

i had a fucken orsem weekend, pissed of though, friend invited me to his place as he has a keg this friday night, but i gotta work one saturday a month, and it happens to be this saturday!

Archived