NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck my girlfriend is stressin me the fuck out..I hate being a scorpio...GOD!!! today was so bad I woke up at 9:30 and left for a brief minute and I've been pouting around the apartment all day..Why do girls do these things..I said I would never fall in love again but I did... now im fucked..

My life is the total shits right now. My first love I used to live with and haven t spoken to in a year and a half called me outta the blue yesterday and said shes comming to town and wants to hook up...if you knew the history you'd understand..HTe last time we spoke I told her I didnt want to talk to her anymore cuz of my feelings i still had for her..now I'm scared that seeing her might re-kindle these feelings I once had.

SOMEONE HELP ME!!:confused:

Guest ctrl+alt+del

whatsup all

things are gonna start getting hectic pretty soon.

going to a cd release party for my friends band tonight.

i feel so much better now than i was feeling a week ago. its funny how getting away from the 'real world' can do that to you.

i found a coupon for a pint of free haagen dazs ice cream on the internet, so im gonna print out lots of them and stock up.