A battle please Judge

energizer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the white one is better in my opinion,who the fuck cares about graf politics...i think ment is a good writer,but that is too nasty...its clean,but the fill looks like rainbow sherbet...im not a fan of that type of shit...besides,even if you took away the fill,the letters dont look all too great...

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by Asid

Mer Definately, but legal battle? Oh and they both need help letter wise I cant read that shit...

yep

i dont really feel either, but the ment does win. the "H" in the her piece is barely even a letter....its too much filll and do0-dads not enough letter structure. the ment, althought "better" is still not really good. it looke to me like every magazine influenced writer on the planet these days...i think jewish task froce said it best...you can always tell by looking at the handstyles...if youre having piece battels and still can t do a decent tag, somethigns aint right....MENT wins, but that aint sayin much.

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

The letters and extra connections and shit on both pieces aren't very good, but at least the white one doesn't hurt my eyes. That ment piece is way to loose and fruity looking to rock in a battle.

Originally posted by blahblahblah

they both are boring, but the white one is fucking stupid. bad letters and cornball idea. The other one would be cool if it wasn't for the beginning of the H. what is that thing? the one with the really bad writing wins.

i like the white one better in every way. the letters (what you can call letters anyway) are only half as ugly as the others. the white fill looks a lot better than that garbage on the left also. the white is also a lot cleaner and the 3d looks nice. hmm i have to say somthing nice for the other...you painted.

Archived