A battle please Judge

energizer

i think its funny how anyone in here can sit here and call these cats toys... half you fuckers in here havent even done a piece before... post your shit on here then talk shit please... it gets real old.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RaiD

i think its funny how anyone in here can sit here and call these cats toys... half you fuckers in here havent even done a piece before... post your shit on here then talk shit please... it gets real old.

In this case the kid asked for an opinion from the people so he got one..

But i see where your coming from.

Guest *Police Chief Wiggum*

congrats on being able to paint (white one), but both of you need letter lessons. Id have to pick the colorful one, the white ones letters are just horrid, and the style is so unoriginal. But on the other hand the colorful one, looks like a wanna be funk style, with no letters to back it up. Id say its a tie. Neither of you should be proud though.

Originally posted by RaiD

i disagree for two reasons...

1.believe it or not, there is a good percentage of heads on 12oz that actually DO write, so a lot of the popel chiming in are justifies to comment

2. as someone else pointed out, they ASKED for commentary, so whats the problem? sheesh.

Originally posted by *Police Chief Wiggum*

congrats on being able to paint (white one), but both of you need letter lessons. Id have to pick the colorful one, the white ones letters are just horrid, and the style is so unoriginal. But on the other hand the colorful one, looks like a wanna be funk style, with no letters to back it up. Id say its a tie. Neither of you should be proud though.

my exact thoughts.

Archived