A battle please Judge

energizer

There was a recent battle against Her (also known as Mer) AWS and Ment SOA. No one can be a unbiased judge locally so we depend on you. Please post who you feel won this battle. Ment did a Her Piece and his is the white one (on the right). Her (mer) is the one on the left.

Thank You.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/energizer/DSC00006.jpg'>

Ment SOA

http://freephoto-i.net/users/energizer/DSC00002.jpg'>

Her (Mer) AWS

http://freephoto-i.net/users/energizer/DSC00001.jpg'>

Her (Mer) and Ment SOA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Polls are a little to easy to fuck with. I could just sit there and hit refresh 10000 and make one person look like they are winning by a land slide. People still could do the same thing this way but atleast it's a little more diffucult. I'm also trying to get people's opinions that aren't involved in this battle in any way. On another message board people are stateing their opinions but those people's view are very biased since they are good friends with both parties invloved.

i dunno. the white one on the right is way cleaner, but i don't cre for the style. the left one is pretty sloppy, but i like the style just a tiny bit better than the one on the right. its a tie

Originally posted by energizer

Polls are a little to easy to fuck with. I could just sit there and hit refresh 10000 and make one person look like they are winning by a land slide.

I was joking about polls.

But, it's probably pretty hard to cheat. I'm not sure if the database flags whether or not you've voted in a poll but the cookie that sits on your machine certainly does. To vote more than once (at the minimum) you'd have to vote, manually delete the 12oz prophet cookie, re-login and vote again. That's if it isn't tracked on the server. If it's tracked on the server... you'd have to sign up for a new account every time you wanted to vote again.

Originally posted by mud_buddha

I was joking about polls.

But, it's probably pretty hard to cheat. I'm not sure if the database flags whether or not you've voted in a poll but the cookie that sits on your machine certainly does. To vote more than once (at the minimum) you'd have to vote, manually delete the 12oz prophet cookie, re-login and vote again. That's if it isn't tracked on the server. If it's tracked on the server... you'd have to sign up for a new account every time you wanted to vote again.

Oh I didn't know that. That's pretty slick though. I know a lot of times on other polls on other sites you can totally cheat. Oh well what can ya do?

definately the white one , its cleaner and its technically sound , the 3d is on point the shine things are nice etc.

the other one is just to simple the fill is pretty routine , its all sloppy(compared to the white one) and the 3d is lacking.

the white one for sho

Guest platapie

the white one is better. looks like there was more structure in the letters and it jus looks better. the other one is dope too jus not as clean and i dont care fo rthe style.

Guest railroadjerk

the second one loses solely on the basis of using that stupid ass quote underneath it.

sounds about as real as cracked ass using the word "vick." :)

Why so much hating on the white piece's letters? I actually like them. I like the fact that he's confident enough to come out with just a plain on color fill. To me that says that he wants his letters to do all the talking, letting the style come through instead of hiding behind a million colors. Fuck, what do I know though? I still vote for Ment.

Guest Ted Wakowski

The letters and extra connections and shit on both pieces aren't very good, but at least the white one doesn't hurt my eyes. That ment piece is way to loose and fruity looking to rock in a battle.

Archived