COPS ARE HERE! evidence, betrayal... BE AWARE!

canttouch

damn , thats pretty gay ......

now that her spot is blown shes kinda fucked , i mean some of us arent just dorky computer nerds and could cause her some trouble if we so desired ........she shoulda been straight from the start .

ASER/imangryoneski

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest im not witty

oooohhh, a scandal.

my knitting circle is gonna eat this up.

let the harrasment begin. ya know, if this gets outta hand, she could change her number and email, but she wont change her name. god bless the internet. keep searching.

okay..what with everyone pointing the finger at me like I'm the ENEMY IN DISGUISE...I don'te know how wise it is for me to point this out...but I guess this is more for the moderators than anyone...

Granted she lists her name on that site...and shes a sneaky snitch blabla bla...but I absolutely do not agree with you all posting all that personal info about her...if you look it up on your own and do something with it then thats your business...but I do not feel its right to be giving out her actual addy phone number place of work....

Its not like she got any real specific info like that about any of us....and even if she did..she didnt' post any of it...

So I think this is the point right here where 12oz needs to be the bigger person...and "protect" (as much flak as I'm sure I'll take for that)even though shes working against us....she's not exploiting any of our identities....

so we can we get some editing please..

if you go to a search engine and type that name in and somthing else its the first thing in the listing so its no big secret its not like some one is posting or home addy and house numbers and CC #s and shit although that would be funny

and really who knows what she is doing she could have been on here the whole tome making littel profiles about writters in her area thus doing the same thing people are donig to here now so in a way she is getting a taste of here own medician

No she doesn't...

Its not like she was trying to have any of us killed ....she just wants us in jail....

I absolutely with out a doubt do not agree with showing her personal info on here....

I sure don't want to wake up tomorrow with my name address phone number and place of work posted up for all to see....

Suppose she does have personal info about some of us..(which i doubt, but she could) do you want that personal info all over the place...

Posting her personal info is just asking for ...thats all I'm saying...

suppose someone vandalizes her house or fucks with her or her kids or whatever...it could come back to 12oz...and considerng she didnt break any 12oz rules..she would be constituted a memeber of this site who was not protected by the rules that 12oz has set and enforced on every other thread that broke a rule...

So it can come back on 12oz...thats all I'm trying to point out

you dont think shes sharing the information shes collected here, with other interested parties? your kidding yourself. and even worse, shes making money off of it. sorry, but im not swayed. i could give a rats ass. not because she 'infiltrated' our little world, i personaly find it kind of funny, but because she spent everyday sitting in channel zero talking to us about our lives. not about graff. hell, she never talked about graff, she talked about blow jobs... she gave tease girl advice... she knew us as 'people' and yet her whole goal was to try and use that for personal profit. fuck that. ive got no love for it.

no one is going to kill her, no one is going to mess with her kids. no one will even write on her office. this is just kids blowing off steam cause they feel that their trust was 'violated'.... in a month she'll be forgotten.

when you make your profession 'bull fighting' you have to expect that someday you'll wind up in the ring...

lol

Fuck that pager bomber shit, those phreaking tools got my ass in trouble a few times....If you want to piss her off go to her house and bomb it.

Originally posted by AREANKAY

if you go to a search engine and type that name in and somthing else its the first thing in the listing so its no big secret its not like some one is posting or home addy and house numbers and CC #s and shit although that would be funny

and really who knows what she is doing she could have been on here the whole tome making littel profiles about writters in her area thus doing the same thing people are donig to here now so in a way she is getting a taste of here own medician

Like I said..if youlook it up and do something with it on your own...then what ever..but 12oz does have a rule ..does it not..that we are not supposed to give out peeps personal info...

Even if she is a cuntface beotch who can rot for all i give a fuck...Posting her info is wrong...Like i said..this is the opportunity for 12oz to be the bigger person....

She wouldn't be the first or the last to try and deceive us...and when we are deceived we need to maintain our integrity and express our anger with class. Otherwise we are just proving her and her shitty theories and analysis of us true...

Originally posted by seeking innocence

no habla espanol.

no one gave out her personal address or phone number. all i see is business information. you could find that in the phonebook...

ok seeking well lets just encourage a bunch of 16 year olds to go out and fuck up her shit...and while we're at it...lets encourage more people just like her to work that much harder at proving that we are a bunch of ignorant kids who all deserve to be in jail....

ur either her or another cop whats worng with you shure are siding with this slut too much bit trying to make it seem like your in the messages boards best intrest nothing can happen to the message board all the info posted was on the internet meaning anyone can copy it and see it just becasue it was on one site and now it poped up here means shit

look at her fucking job guys . . . how can you side with her?

"G.R.I.P. (Graffiti Reduction Identification and Prosecution) - In my duties for Clean & Safe I am responsible for the data entry and analysis of graffiti removed in a 212-block area of downtown Portland. Since the programs inception in September of 1999, I have entered over 8,000 photographs of graffiti into a database that is maintained at our office. I manage, update, monitor and maintain this resource. Before the database was in place I manually organized and analyzed approximately 300 Polaroid photographs of graffiti."

Originally posted by AREANKAY

ur either her or another cop whats worng with you shure are siding with this slut too much bit trying to make it seem like your in the messages boards best intrest nothing can happen to the message board all the info posted was on the internet meaning anyone can copy it and see it just becasue it was on one site and now it poped up here means shit

Dude ...I dont give a fuck! I'm not taking any sides, exept my own side and the side of my personal beliefs! All I'm saying is I greatly GREATLY disagree with this form of action...I do not feel its right....and thats my opinion...

Considering that's my opinion... I can't help but feel a little responsible because I am the one who found that site...and I'm the one who brought it to your attention...and now that I think about it...I prolly should've thought twice about doing so....

I am by no means defending her...shot for shot....I'm in agreement...I think it's fucked up that she did this...I feel just as violated...but nonetheless...2 wrongs don't make a right...

and I feel 12oz is contradicting its high and mighty rules

I hear what you're saying, man. However, I'm certain that Carla wouldn't hesitate to divulge any personal information that she would have gathered to anyone interested in prosecuting you. They say that there's no honor among thieves. That may be true, but I'm not a thief. That axiom holds true as far as criminals. We're writers. I don't know about you, but i don't go out and paint to "fuck shit up". My goal is to paint somewhere that it might influence someone to wake up and start living. Be that a little wall in the cuts, a freight, the back of a no parking sign, or wherever. I know that there's a huge margin for motivation behind each person's graffiti, but saying that trust is not sacred amongst writers is retarded. Maybe criminals don't care, but I don't consider myself or any other writer I know to be a criminal.

In my opinion, the deceit and betrayal of trust that Carla showed us is a far worse crime than painting on some wall. Maybe it should say something to you that painting on someone else's property carries a felony charge, and people like Carla are lauded for betrayal and deceitfulness. If you ask me, that's what "no honor among thieves" is all about. Who should be facing charges? None of my fellow "criminal vandals" stab me in the back, at least not the ones I associate with.

Most of you are good people, far better than the people making the laws saying that graffiti is illegal. What a fucking system.

heres the deal.... shes some pathetic desk jockey who's biggest responsibility in life was to file pictures of graffiti. she decided to try and parlay that into some sort of side business for herlself. to up her worth, she came on here, looked around for ever, then finally decided for whatever reason to start talking with us. maybe she did it cause she was actually interested in the bullshit we post, perhaps she was just trying to pull more research. either way, do you think i really give a shit about her? about protecting her? shes got pictures of illegal shit ive done in her city. she has files of stuff ive done all over the country, i know this to be fact, do you think she would think twice about helping the cops bust me if they asked? fuck no. she wont care about my abscesed tooth, my fucked up bathroom or my stupid jokes when it comes time to rolling over on me. so why should i give two shits about her? cause it will make 12oz look bad? maybe its being totally irresponsible of me, but im keeping my hands off this one. if raven decides he wants it gone, i'll respect his word. other than him though, as far as im concerned.... "you knew i was a snake, bitch'

Originally posted by canttouch

lets encourage more people just like her to work that much harder at proving that we are a bunch of ignorant kids who all deserve to be in jail....

I'm sure they take into account whether or not the people in which they help to get jailed are "good" or "productive". Graffiti artists are people. Some people live one way, some live another way. You want the entire mass of graffiti artists on good behavior to impress the very organizations that we work against? Do you want graffiti to be legal? Do you despise those awful bombers? What the fuck is wrong with you? Sure, I never talked to the woman, I'm not a 12oz groupie (just look at my number of posts). But you're a fucking idiot. Just go somewhere and draw or maybe drive over to portland to help the bitch defend her household against a band of ruthless hooligan vandals. Give me a fucking break. Both of you can go to hell.

i feel violated... what the hell- boobi bitch-

im glad i payed a visit to her damn guestbook last night!

aaah and a well deserved thanks to skinny for filing us in and the admin. for carefully checking up!

I wouldn't care if all graffiti was legal. I love painting, and I don't do it to think I'm tough or whatever. I'd probably have more fun if i could walk up to some building downtown on a nice Sunday afternoon and just start painting a piece that 1000's of people will walk past on a daily basis. Listen to music and have people stop and talk to me. That shit would be cool.

i hope you moderators are positive cant touch is not bobobi11. because that was my suspicion from the start. and now with these new posts by cant touch it makes me feel that way even more. make sure cant touch's real screen name on here isn't also carla thaler.

Archived