BEST DRUG EXPERIENCE

Guest Top Taco

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3-4 grams of cocaine + one roll pill + handfuls of hydrocodones + good seats at the opera (madame butterfly) = good times and afterwards, endless beer as it was my birthday. i'm under the legal drinking age, but we ended up staying up until last call and then we got booted out.

eating acid for the first time was pretty good, as i had no idea what to expect and we ended up driving up to a parkway in the mountains to watch the sun rise.

opium is always good.

a couple of weeks ago;

cocaine + more hydrocodones + mushrooms = 5-6 hours of a most pleasant experience, but peaking was the absolute worst as it resulted in a major heatflash and servere lighheadness.

when i was younger and in high school, i used to take coricidin by the boxful, taking 15-20 at one time. my tolerance quickly upped and now, if i take 'em i just feel real sleepy and dragged out.

another time, i was working with this kid and he traded me five hits of this acid that was cut really really hard, for like 20 dollars or so. he had given my friend a couple more hits later in the day. we ended dosing after i got off of work, around 3-4pm, and tripped for a steady 10-12 hours afterward. it was bit much, as my friend freaked and totally lost any capabilty to function normally, going as far as to scream for me to stop the car and jump out of it and run down the street. hours later, we ended up in a field right outside of the city, just sitting listening to the richard d. james album by aphex twin and just staring up at the sky, slowey relizing that it was night and not day.

this was cinco de mayo last year.

it was the closest i've came to acutally losing it mentally. it was insane, in the boardest sense of the word..

Originally posted by gutter steez

Sounds to me like you guys are smoking dirt.

hell no. nothing but the best. there's just some shit out there that rots your brain. and after smoking half an ounce before lunch, you tend to feel pretty shitty for the rest of the day.

but i haven't taken any drug for over 2 years now, so fuck it

i have way to many to list, but my favorites that stick out till this day are my first time getting smoking pot.and everytime that i have fried out and done shrooms and x, no bad experiences with those yet.i dont really care for coke anymore it just isnt what im into, i like being calm and coke makes me angry sometimes and feal like shit.

be careful with the salvia. its probably the best legal psychedelic out there, and we're trying to keep it legal. doing dumb shit on it hurts the cause.

ive gotten headaches from weed as well. i wonder if maybe its from people using pesticides on it? i only get headaches when i smoke alot of good shit though.

best experience was probably the first time i smoked weed. it was just alot of fun.

i popped like 23 or so coricidin the other night. it wasnt too good coming up on it..but then it got pretty fun..then i puked..then i had a very intense spinning feeling..i couldnt believe i wasnt really spinning. it felt very real. then i just felt really sick and shitty. im going drug free for a while.

best-maybe when i smoked some dro on the beach then smoked some more and layed there in a daze unaware of how sunburned i got

also at my friends summer house me and another kid went out to smoke on a little island at the lake and paddled back and right at the dock(fully clothed) climbing up the ddock we just fell right in the water like 2 high stupid fucks..it was great..so we got the zig zags wet and had to get a local-yokel to buy us some more

worst- when my friend couldnt handle silver haze and we started beating up each other and he kicked me in the nuts at full force 2 times in a row.

Guest Dee Snyder

god, salvia is fucking nuts. i've tripped acid and shrooms a shitload before, but no matter how hard i tripped i would at least be somewhat grounded in reality. i can't even try to describe the salvia trip, it's something completely different. good thing it only lasts a couple minutes (for me at least) or i'd lose my mind.

Originally posted by Dee Snyder

god, salvia is fucking nuts. i've tripped acid and shrooms a shitload before, but no matter how hard i tripped i would at least be somewhat grounded in reality. i can't even try to describe the salvia trip, it's something completely different. good thing it only lasts a couple minutes (for me at least) or i'd lose my mind.

try it in a dark room with no music or anything really distracting, or anything that really sticks out, like bright colors, loud noise, or anything that will grab your attention. i recommend no lights on except a black light, its the setting iv had the best salvia experiance with

"save tonight, fight the break of dawn, come tomorow, tomorow ill be gone"

iv had way too many good experiances to type them all here.

if you like salvia, you should check out 5meodmt. its a chemical very similar to dmt, witch is found in alot of plants, but is currently illegal to posses. 5meodmt is still good to go though. watch out for this one, its not a weak hearted chemical. its been known to send some pretty experianced people into chemical induced terror episodes.

Originally posted by mapo wc

i popped like 23 or so coricidin the other night. it wasnt too good coming up on it..but then it got pretty fun..then i puked..then i had a very intense spinning feeling..i couldnt believe i wasnt really spinning. it felt very real. then i just felt really sick and shitty. im going drug free for a while.

DUMB!

from THE DXM FAQ by William E White

"

I've heard from about two dozen people who have had *serious* problems with Coricidin (and countless who have been turned off of it after regular use by nausea reactions when looking at the box in the drugstore; some people even projectile vomit upon seeing it).

Several people ended up bleeding out their eyeballs (I kid you not). About ten ended up in the hospital. One kid was in a coma for three days after *five* tablets. All of these people had taken ten or fewer.

Some people are *very* susceptible to antihistamines, and it can hit you suddenly, and randomly. It is seriously dangerous shit."

from www.erowid.org

"Coriciden Cough & Cold Tablets

by Schering-Plough HealthCare

Active Ingredients (per tablet):

Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4mg,

DXM HBr 30mg.

Note: This is one of the more problamatic products as some people have very strong reactions to chlorpheniramine maleate. There have been several reports of significant negative reactions (including fatalities) to this product when taken in high doses."

people who take drugs recrearionally must inform themselves of what they are doing

my friends used to crush up smarties on their desks during math and do lines of em in seventh grade. then their noses would start bleeding. the best drug experience ive had was the first time i took shrooms. i just stared at the wall and laid in bed and was trippin hella hard. it gave me the best body high i ever got off shrooms. i havent taken em too many times tho.

night before last a buddy of mine, who takes way too much e, flipped out finally. no one is sure of how much he took, but at least 4 really good pills up his nose. that is not really a lot for this kid, but it finally took its toll. he flipped out and couldn't remember what year, day, date, or month it was. he was counting his money every 5 minutes and kept asking why he had so much. it seemed like his short term memory only worked for about 5 minutes then died. he was getting a little better yesterday morning. i'll have to see how he is doing in a week when i see him again. one thing he could say all morning was brugs are dad. then he got a little better and could say drugs are bad. oh well not a good experience, but one that has stuck in my head a little more than most others.

Guest HELLSATAN

In grade 8 i used to go to this place in the middle of the forest and get really stoned off of bottle tokes. then this one time we were there and the sun was just coming down and shining off the leaves and for some reason it made me feel like i was in the army. yeah well it was just a really good experience.

me fail english thats umpossible!!!!!!!

I am going to get ahold of some opiates soon, hopefulkly that will be fun. I also have experemented with kava kava, with little effect. I think its cause the pills i have are only 2.5% kavalactones. I think I will buy some higher concentration shit soon. Sometime soon I am going to smoke Kava, that seems like it would be enjoyable.

Originally posted by Samsara

night before last a buddy of mine, who takes way too much e, flipped out finally. no one is sure of how much he took, but at least 4 really good pills up his nose. that is not really a lot for this kid, but it finally took its toll. he flipped out and couldn't remember what year, day, date, or month it was. he was counting his money every 5 minutes and kept asking why he had so much. it seemed like his short term memory only worked for about 5 minutes then died. he was getting a little better yesterday morning. i'll have to see how he is doing in a week when i see him again. one thing he could say all morning was brugs are dad. then he got a little better and could say drugs are bad. oh well not a good experience, but one that has stuck in my head a little more than most others.

Im betting he got some laced shit.

Originally posted by professor poopatronic

this is why i don't take pills.

yeah but you can get little test kits, and you are usually ok as long as you know who you're getting it from and they've taken. Always best to get shit like that from friends when possible..........

anyway. i'd be thrilled to get a pill of pure DXM ....................

Originally posted by gutter steez

Weed hangover?

also referred to as "2nd day stupid"

i was once so giddy on acid i didn't notice that i had a chunk of glass stuck in my foot. my friend, who later became obsessed with me, saved the the glass and keeps it with his bowl.

this one time i took a bunch of e and mushrooms, wierd combo i know, yeah and sat in a hot tub for 4 hours, got out and did a strip tease for 7 of my closest girlfriends, while listening to land down under on repeat. yeah, they got to see all of tt. that was really fun, then i did a bunch of blow, and sat in the hot tub again throwing my empty corona bottles at the house.

Guest JoeHatesCops

i got some weed, that was laced with something (i think E)everything was like a trippy movieand colorful, and I got this lap dance from this really really hot girl, and I came in my pants three times, that was fun, cause I knew, she wasnt giving it up. that was tight, messy, bu tight, has anyone read "rule of the bone" by russel banks, that SHIT IS TIGHT, but anyways when he smokes out with the rastas in that cave, and theyre liek this is a special herb, and he trips out and hes in like this seperate world, is there stuff really like that? cause that sounded interesting(except the part where he got molested in his trip)

ahhhh.. i remembered another. we had weed that was (unknowingly) laced with pcp and my friend ended up laughing so hard she peed her pants and then later tried to "run through a tree". it involved halloween masks...

i think i am the only person that hates coke soley for this reason... the taste is so bad i gag really hard. since i vomit at the slightest provocation i can't do it because i spend the whole time trying not to vomit. maybe it's just me....

Archived