BEST DRUG EXPERIENCE

Guest Top Taco

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by NiggerLover

Why drink that Robutussin shit when you can just smoke wet? Its twelve times better and not as nasty. One time I smoked two jars to the dome, went home and my mom starts talking to me. The whole conversation I was walking in a circle and screaming when she was right next to me. Most wetted I've ever been.

Cocaine and E are the best drugs, by far. In fact, I don't even call them drugs. I call them feelings. Whenever I want to feel like I'm the shit I bang a line. Whenever I want to feel open and loving I drop an E bomb. The only thing I don't like about the two is coming down. Fuck wanting more, three hours after I eat an E pill I NEEEEEEEED more. Its just too hard to part with that feeling. LOL.

what a swell fellow.

Wet Blanket

Guys, I was a teenager in the Sixties. All I can say is that the people I hung out with were the most doped up guys in the school. I dropped acid before it was illegal. I used just about every hallucinogen there is before I turned 17 years old. Some of my best high school friends went on to be dealers and smugglers. We were all stupid as shit.

If you just must get high, for Christ's sake don't use some industrial chemical like Freon or formaldehyde ("wet," or "fry".)

I am a psychiatric nurse. I treat teenagers. More than any other substance of abuse, formaldehyde (what you guys call "wet" or "fry") causes more brain damage than anything else. I have treated kids with every god damned ailment you can name caused by drugs. But we cannot fix permenant brain damage. Once you damage your brain, it stays damaged. Like a bent fender--you can Bondo it and re-paint, but it will always be dinged.

DON'T USE WET. It kills brain cells worse than any other common substance of abuse. DON'T USE FREON. In fact, don't use any of that bullshit. If you just must get high, at least don't kill yourself with industrial chemicals. The guys selling that shit don't care if you end up retarded, just as long as they get their money. And that is the absolute truth.

Some of you say "Well, I know lots of people that smoke wet, and they are just fine." Lucky for them. I wish I could say that the kids I know that have used it were just fine. Unfortunately, that's not true. They are brain-damaged and mentally retarded. DON'T USE INDUSTRIAL CHEMICALS TO GET HIGH. It kills your brain and leaves you BRAIN DAMAGED. FOREVER.

I heard something on the news a couple of years ago that I always remember.

Autopsies were done on youg native Indian kids that were found dead on the reserves up here in Canada. They found that they had died from inhaling gasoline. The autopsies found that they actually had holes eaten into their brain from the gasoline. So, when Kabar says that wet will make you a retard, I'd believe him.

Archived