Oral vs Anal

bodice_ripper

whiteboy has no clue what he is talking about, diet is related to health and health is related to smell. i have dated a lot of unhealthy grls in my time, and i can tell you a vegan grl who eats properly has one of the cleanest purest scents in the world versus a meateater or an anorexic.

the more water a woman drinks the more lubrication she produces and the healthier her body is overall. this overall health is related to "scent."

read "cunt" be a real man, learn a woman's body lie you now your own.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

how am i the only one who voted for "giving orak sex"??

if the shit is nice and clean and trimmed, im down to eat, way more fun to get gushed upon in my opinion. then you get good sex points.

oh word...giving can be an extremely rewarding experience

..but where are the combo options?!

boxcar----what are u and expert on women's bodies? willy wonka was saying that soda,beer,fish can effect the scent down there and that drinking only water was the solution. I'm saying that is not true..water is great to drink to lubricate your body and is definitely the best overall choice for consumption. But as far as effecting the scent in that overall region---well your just wrong my friend. Lifestyle choices such as anorexia, being a vegetarian, etc. were not discussed in his statement.---Maybe the pores of your overall exterior body will emit the smell of something you just ate or drank but when it comes time for sexual arousal those smells have lil effect.....come back when you've done the PROPER research...your opinion is meaningless.........whitey.

like i said read cunt... it wasnt written by a man, it was written from a female perspective and as being male we can only claim knowledge on what we have read and experienced. i have done my research i know my grlfrnds smells and schedules based on them... i can tell if she has drank enough water or ate garlic.... the body is a system in which everything is associated.

you made a bold statement saying diet has nothing to do with the "scent" down there... i will make a bold statement and say that it does.

and as for infection and "airing out" that is crap too there is a certain smell infection holds down there, but fishiness is not that smell. fishiness is a musky odor associated with pheromonal release and OHGOD diet.

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

how am i the only one who voted for "giving orak sex"??

if the shit is nice and clean and trimmed, im down to eat, way more fun to get gushed upon in my opinion. then you get good sex points.

I have to agree. Please a lady first, then reap the rewards.

*Flavored lubricant makes it even more fun.

• 3 months later...

i was pretty freaky with my x. giving anal was a tighter hole to put my dick in (very lubricated only). some licking helped out. couple fingers. a finger my way wasnt too bad either. nor was a little lick.....

what u think? too freaky?we loved each other so i didnt mind. i wouldnt lick anyones ass. she was special. see what u miss out on when u dont have a girlfriend but thats the other thread.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest mafIAkilla
Originally posted by High Priest

I cant get off on oral sex. Frequent masturbation and lack of sex causes this need to feel more stimulation then I can receive from just getting head and eh I get bored.

I take it slow during sex, its a different feeling entirely though and eh what ever. [/quote

same shit with me.....a girl could go down on me for a good while,and sure it helps,but i dont bust until i give it the jerk.....girls giving handjobs is also a very sad thing.....

Archived