Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 11/09/2012 in all sections

1. woooooooooow!!! i cant front this shits some funny shit!! i see that me and seen are getting to all you fake graffiti writers ya just pure jealous and hating thats all im on another level ya can say what ever ya want im still waiting for proof documents and some real solid evidence which will never happen!! this all a hate move like who the fuck is ces53!!!! fucking toy from holland all good ill see you someday and youll get your face cut wide open now!! see im not seen ima bring it to you!! seen dont sweat this faggot gay shit!! ya just hate on him for his million $$$$ deal with opera gallery so sad and really pathetic!!! ya mofos can die in your hatred and live a suffering life!!!
    3 points
  2. smash to tiny bleeding pieces purpnerp is posting HS females with braces
    2 points
  3. why the fuck does cope2 have red tic tacs? dude is a graffiti god b. you have to be a pure clown to call yourself a graffiti artist and hate on cope2. but you niggas jock these artschool edward sissorhand lookin niggas all day. im tired of fake ass niggas and bitches in this world. swear to god.
    1 point
  4. 100 wallballs 10' for time #20lbs 6:18 at 12:mins as many hand stand pushups i could do in 5 minutes 28 no kip. then- dinner.
    1 point
  5. NIGGA YOU FROM MELROSE PARK NIGGA,
    1 point
  6. A blonde was speeding in a 35 mile per hour zone when a local police officer pulled her over and walked up to the car. The officer also happened to be a blonde and she asked for the blonde's driver's license. The driver searched frantically in her purse for a while and finally said to the blonde policewoman, "What does a driver's license look like?" Irritated, the blonde cop said, "You dummy, it's got your picture on it!" The blonde driver frantically searched her purse again and found a small, rectangular mirror down at the bottom. She held it up to her face and said, "Aha! This must be my driver's license" and handed it to the blonde policewoman. The blonde cop looked in the mirror, handed it back to the driver and said, "You're free to go. And, if I had known you were a police officer too, we could have avoided all of this."
    1 point
  7. New page of my site http://www.tagsareknown.com/149.html http://www.tagsareknown.com/149.html http://www.tagsareknown.com/149.html http://www.tagsareknown.com/149.html
    1 point
  8. that call me maybe shit is fucking trash.
    1 point
  9. people like that, they deserve getting everything they got negged out, forevea
    1 point
  10. this thread was just complete uggos and hot girls for a long time. now that this thread is back on track i can remember my questionable tastes in womans.
    1 point
  11. Im a trained chef, flourist, and blacksmith, and i am currently un-employed taking care of my sick mother, brother and trapping harder than you've ever trapped, and i aint complaining, shut your fucking mouth and turn your passive agressive whinning into productivity. . . . . bitch
    1 point
  12. your shirt looks like a dish rag, nigga your shirt looks like a cutain
    1 point
  13. Caught that also, pretty crazy. Tagsareknown the photo bucket is like a google goldmine, tagsareknown is also the only site that never grows old.
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. ^^^^^^^ I would love to spend one whole day watching this jackass in action :D
    1 point
  16. how about i put your mother on the stroll and take 95% of what that bitch bring in. i cant make it rain and hurricane with a bitch ass job. waste of my time. i cant trap at my grandma house. and these are white privileged dudes with trust funds and shit on this forum. probably work for a record label n shit.
    1 point
  17. Get a job lazy ass nigger-------------"oh im poor as fuck"-------------- go sell crack or apply at mcdonalds-------------you should be embarrassed being poor as shit and speaking about it on forum asking other poor fucks for tips-------------sell drugs nigger instead of living the life of a poor nigger
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00