Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 07/26/2012 in all sections

1. 2 points
  2. they fired weapons and released a dog in to a crowd where many children were present. I don't give a shit if you're in the deepest fucking Congo, that's unacceptable behaviour from public servants.
    1 point
  3. I'm confused. The ongoing military flix suggest someone who's disciplined and in shape, but the food/booze flix suggest a redneck/hipster cross with a belly overlapping your belt. Either way, nice little thread you started up here. And yeah, that steak dinner looks like it was sauteed in motor oil. Blech!
    1 point
  4. the cord extends out to be come a clothesline and clicks into the thing at other end of shower I'd wager
    1 point
  5. Also, I dont think that Merket had anything to do with Gus. I think that he is seriously bummed out that Gus wasnt who he thought he was. Merket didnt listnen to Hank about it because Hank is a fucking fool. All of his career moves have been windfalls to say the least. He isnt a super cop. He got the nod to go to Mexico on some bullshit. Got there and didnt get blown up because he was busy being a pussy, throwing up about the head on the turtle. Then got shine for not dying. He was getting suspended the day he got shot for beating the piss out of Jesse. So when he came back talking all that crazy "the los pollos guy is a meth kingpin" shit, dude was just like - chill the fuck out homie. Play with your rocks. THEY ARE MINERALS! Just sayin
    1 point
  6. DSD aint nothin butta punk bitch
    1 point
  7. Down south visiting friends for a few weeks, and this shit is the cats pajamas: Pretty sure I had multiple before noon every day.
    1 point
  8. 1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. edit:holy huge pics... thats it for today gotta re size a bunch of images
    1 point
  11. 1 point
  12. i made it to reno for the BBQ, BREW, AND BLUES FEST amazing time watching old white people dance is entertaining gangster grandpa EST. 96 BREH slurchz gangster grandma sleeping in public sleeping in public wonk that was a fun day
    1 point
  13. No one accused Paterno of fuckin boys in the corn, but the NCAA took 11 years worth of records from the dude because there are emails going back ELEVEN FUCKING YEARS! The dude knew for over a decade, and DIDN'T SAY SHIT! Even if you're trying to go for him being the great coach angle, he cheated. By allowing a guy who should've been in jail (Sandusky) to work on his team, he cheated because he must have been the best guy for the job, and Paterno couldn't risk losing him, even though he was fucking kids in the ass. Fuck Paterno, by staying oblivious to this scumbag Sandy makes him just as bad. I'm glad they took his records, statue, and anything else. Also, it would have been fine if he told the campus police and they didn't do something right away, but he knew for a fucking decade! What the fuck! How can you go into work and see this dude everyday knowing he was drilling boymouths?
    1 point
  14. Any time you drink Pabst you are gambling with explosive mud-butt.
    1 point
  15. Student Loans. Any more dumb fucking conspiracy's?
    1 point
  16. My niggas is 'Large on the Streets' Pass the Banquet y un pase, Tato!
    1 point
  17. False never had it Tpbm likes bon bons and all that good stuff.
    1 point
  18. good pictures man. haha were those mashed potatoes with the shitty steak? looks like they are saturated in charred grill grease
    1 point
  19. Ceks by 594 Life, on Flickr
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00