Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/26/2012 in all sections

1. has anyone ever told you that you are the embodiment of nails on a chalkboard? just asking..
    1 point
  2. Whoa...didnt even see that.
    1 point
  3. 1 point
  4. Consignee la ou la loi le prescrit.
    1 point
  5. I look at that odeith stuff and think "thank fuck the late 90's and early 2000's are finished" yuck yuck
    1 point
  6. 1 point
  7. the fucking Catalina wine mixer
    1 point
  8. scribes are probably my favorite type of graffiti. its noting like walking into a bathroom or gas station and seeing someones name carved into the mirror from lke the 90's or even late 80's in some case. its pure destruction, i love it.
    1 point
  9. Dog's new tag, kinda nonsense. Edit: whoa sorry about that size.
    1 point
  10. I meant to post this one
    1 point
  11. Little message for the kids
    1 point
  12. i thought this thread would be about getting a rim job in an airplane.... kinda like the mile high club type of thing.
    1 point
  13. ill never be able to wrap my head around people who come into this thread and try to pass judgement. if 6 beers everyday is a problem for someone, its a problem, nuff said. if someone feels like they need to buy a six pack everyday just to get by, its a problem. if youre coming into this thread for a quick read, youre obviously having some doubts as to where youre at in your own alcoholism. this isnt a pissing contest, this isnt an "i can drink more than you do and i dont have a problem" thread. this thread has been a major help in my own struggles, and the anonymity and advice i receive is very beneficial and therapeutic. take it for what it is. good luck homies, its a huge accomplishment when you can look yourself in the mirror and realize youre not the piece of shit that liquor can too often make you feel like you are. trust me, theres a light at the end of the tunnel. its never easy, but nothin worth doing ever is. peace.
    1 point
  14. id rather have a t-dogg autograph than dumbass carl or dead sophia he could have signed it with one of his memorable lines "yo, watch out!"
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00