Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/07/2012 in all sections

1. KOBES INJURY CUNT EASTWOOD, HER HUSBAND N 2 TEAMATES. SEYER LUGR FREAX NYC IHATEU
    2 points
  2. When will dude learn that he is way too soft batch to use drugs?????
    2 points
  3. 76ers are a good young squad.
    1 point
  4. YOU'RE RUNNING BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN PAT's AND GENO's, EATING "MISTEAKS" WITH THE TOURISTS! WHILE I'M CHILLIN AT STEVE's EATING THE REAL CHEESE-STEAKS, AND AN OG MILKSHAKE WITH 2-STRAWS, WITH THE ASIAN SIXERS CHEERLEADER!
    1 point
  5. 1 point
  6. your yellow fever got so bad from being untreated for so long, that you no longer have blue balls, you have yellow balls.
    1 point
  7. You are the only one talking about TYT. I have honestly only watched one episode of theirs and it was 5 minutes long. While you continue to drone on and on about theoretical nonsense that does not apply in the real world. It only applies in a classroom environment, which is where all your experience in the world comes from. Me: How will ronnie paulies polices work for the American people in real situations?? Please explain and do not include ideological bullshit. You: blah, blah, blah, nothing about ronnie paulie, blah, blah, blah. Are you actually taking part in the Ron Paul Revolution thread or are you just spouting nonsense, from your dorm room that is paid for by your parents?? Do you have ANYTHING to add to this thread that pertains to ronnie paulie? Because I find all your posts "shallow, unsatisfying, and is not clear cut".
    1 point
  8. stun and wae. i cannot believe thats still there. god bless st louis
    1 point
  9. Cilone - ..Come on, I meant the marketed materialized traditions of Christmas are a lie. It's a pagan holiday with Siberian traditions. It's comedy to me how childish your response was. Pet - low budget christmas horror film? haha
    1 point
  10. yo mek, nice work as usual! i'll have your exchange sketch done sometime soon enough! agens
    1 point
  11. just caught this with the boost mobile phone pickin up chinese food for my retarded stepbrother
    1 point
  12. really need to get out of the honda and into the veedub scene
    1 point
  13. out of sarcasm dude.. seen that post on buzzfeed.
    1 point
  14. then don't comment you flaming homo all your doing is promoting my self-promotion by even commenting... the thread title should of told ya that there is going to be self promotion hence the word MY as in mySELF this whole thread is self promotion it's promoting my photography and what I benched. ever fuckin thread on here is self-promotion even if your not posting your own flick your posting in hopes that someone will look. all you fags with this self-promo gripe need to find a new hobby unless your hobby is being a flaming fagget then keep on policing online message boards cause ya'll make this place slow, hey lets chase off everyone who tries to post their own picture, nah dude lets just chase anyone away who even post that'll make this place super interesting. FUCK YOU... daps to those that recognizes i be seeing ya'll appreciate it
    1 point
  15. No worries :-). Honest feedback is always appreciated. If it doesn't move you in any way, then it means I have more work to do.
    1 point
  16. no ruger doesn't. i was thinking about their lc9 for some reason. i've fired the bodyguard and liked it, same thing with the long trigger pull. its just something i've come to expect on compacts. have not fired the p238, but have heard same thing about trigger pull. if budget isn't an issue i'd guess that sig is probably your best choice. don't have much more input beyond that, i think revolvers are the shit...
    1 point
  17. And this chocolate wonderland would be all full of mulatto babies if I got my hands on her.
    1 point
  18. Apparently you've never fucked a black woman....
    1 point
  19. and a fat bulge where a vagina usually goes.
    1 point
  20. People who still get hung up on sexuality have no place in our schools, the is enough ignorance in this world without us raising our children to be ignorant idiots as well. I am all for homosexuals, transgender, Bisexuals being teachers, having these issues talked about in school. Someone needs to do something about the people in America how seem to be obsessed with making your country even more intolerant and bigoted.
    1 point
  21. Slaves for the most part had shaved heads. Partly due to impracticality, partially die to the fierceness and image of rebellion it created due to the wildness it imparted. Source: The Rastafarians by Leonard E. Barrett, Sr. Also, Dread Talk by Velma Pollard. If your religious, seethe story of Samson, who in fact was a dread, as implied by the fact he wasn't allowed to cut his hair, and locking is a natural outcome of such things. Also, consult the photography book Dreads by Francesco Mastalia and Alphonse Pagano. I own all of these. The shaving of both genders during WW2 in the concentration camps as a method to dehumanize Jewish prisoners. See: any book about the Holocaust, concentration camps, WWII in generals. As far as religious orders shaving their heads, that is a sign of dedication to their beliefs, as a way to distance themselves from the world by cutting out vanity( My understanding of this is quite basic. Monks shave their heads as a sign of devoutness(?)) Having a manji or swastika not associated with the Third Reich is a sign of peace. Which is a precept of Buddhism, even if you don't follow. The swastika is a common motif in both Asian and African decorative art and religious ceremonies. The Baye Fall sect of Senegal revel in their dreads, which their mythos hold as sacred due to their origins. Look into that. Many Indian( as in from India) religious sects hold dreads to be sacred, a sign of connection to Shiva. Shaving happens only at the deaths of their guru, at which point, their jatta will be cut off, symbolizing a separation. Look, I understand where everyone is coming from. Lots of people have dreads, and don't take care of them. Some peoples dreads are downright nasty. Never disagreed with that, not once. My original statement was to the tune of not having sex with a chick with dreads because if that one factor would be hypocritical due to me having dreads. If a chick is nasty and doesn't take care of herself, her hairstyle becomes the least of my worries. Lots of non dreaded girls have stinky, smelly hair. My point was I wouldn't turn down a chick because of her hairstyle. MMA fighters with dreads: google. MMA fighters with long hair: Google. There are quite a few of both. Carlos Newton comes to mind. As does Uriah Faber. Sure a lot of them shave their heads or keep it short. I understand the practicality of that, considering Im a fighter myself. I tie my hair back. Doesn't interfere with my ability to fight. It's cold out. My dreads provide extra insulation. What's that? Your shaved head allows for the rapid escape of body heat? Guess who dies first in the cold. Here's a hint: not the guys with extra padding under their hats. Grabbing a hair during a fight is a bitch move. Only bitches grab hair. Might as well kick me in the balls while you're at it. Three pages of nonsense..all because one person has particular tastes. Would really hate to see what would happen if I said I wouldn't smash Beyonce....
    1 point
  22. It is a reality of the 21 century. The school systems purpose, presumably, is to teach children about the world that they will be entering, and to prepare them to function as productive members. These thing exist in the real world and to not teach a child about these realitys, I think, does them a great disservice.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00