Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/13/2011 in all sections

1. "SOME" (few) POSTS IN THESE 11 PAGES OF THREAD CAN ALSO BE ANYONE'S "HIGHER-POWER" BUT I TELL YOU THIS, IF YOUR TRYING TO QUIT, DO IT FOR YOURSELF AND IGNORE PEOPLES OPINIONS COMPLETELY. FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF, Because the goal is the same for everyone, How you get there is your own Personal Journey. When I was FINALLY doing it for myself I remember several "Freinds" being real Pricks when i would be Quiet and not want to be the Attention Grabber i once was. The inward Quiet attitude was actually not knowing how to function in front of People without being Loaded with that "Conversation-Lubrication." "They" all think -Ah you can quit if you really want to. I also got: "Your no fun when you don't Drink." I erased these people from my life and Havent looked back since, and "They" are still complete Losers, which is their choice, as I have showed them that , Yes it can be done, but they like me in the Beggining don't want to stop the Liver-Testing. Medicate your mind for long enough and thats your security-Blanket that you won't admit to anyone especially yourself. Your waisting your Money and Time if your going into Treatment for the reason of Keeping a GirlFriend or Spouse. You really have to take the Selfish route and say fuck everyone's take on my life, i want to be Sober for ME. Don't Sweat the Small Stuff. I used to wait and hope I'd get into a heated argument with a Girlfreind just so that was my reason to go out and get Plastered. That's a Sick Mind right there. WHEN YOU START TO SOBER-UP YOUR MIND WILL START WORKING LIKE IT SHOULD AND YOU WILL BE SCARED OF REALITY AND ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES YOU MUST TAKE ON. BECAUSE YOU ARE ACTUALLY "WAKING-UP" NOW. MAKE YOURSELF READY FOR THESE RESPONSIBILITIES THAT YOUVE BEEN SHEILDING WITH ALCOHOL AND WRITE THEM DOWN ON PAPER AND PRIORITIZE THEM IN ORDER OF IMPORTANCE. THEN TAKE THEM ON 1 AT A TIME AND DON'T LOOK DOWN THE LIST AT THE WHOLE "TO DO LIST." DAY BY DAY AND A YEAR WILL GO BY SOBER, GROW UP AND DEAL WITH RESPONSIBILITY. WE ARE DEPRESSIVE PEOPLE AND ALCOHOL AMPLIFIES THAT, AND WE LIKE THAT SOMEHOW. STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF AND AGAIN, GROW UP.
    3 points
  2. This is why kids go missing from the mall.
    3 points
  3. i dont understand the problem here, 4 year olds are more than capable of watching themselves...just leave a box of cereal on the floor for them and a bottle of cleaner to clean up any mess they might make,if need be tying them to the kitchen table so they dont try to make an escape.. obviously if this man was out at 3 in the morning as a ninja he probably had more pressing issues to attend to than watching a small child. he might have been on a mission to stop terrorists or something..WE DONT KNOW.
    2 points
  4. shady alley nice wig piece stupid ugly biznatches eww lil too much to drink my girls dad is funny lots of these dicks everywhere drunk by this time self titled and i'm out
    2 points
  5. Eh, a pit of crocs wouldnt be so bad.
    2 points
  6. Dear Neurosurgeon of mine, You are on the cover of a local magazine as one of the best in Las Vegas, and this week for some odd reason, a lot pf people talked with me about my head issues. I wanted to write you a letter again, to show my appreciation for being such an amazing Doctor, instead I actually ran into you, and you remebered me 8 yrs later. (of course how could you forget a pain in the ass like myself?) I got to thank you in person, shake your hand and give you a hug again. I was bound to run into you , after a few weeks of your name popping up. Thank you again. painintheasspatient, Dear Laughs. yes, Nbb is right, kind of. I am a white devil. not a liar though. -SM
    2 points
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CD2LRROpph0 From about 3k views to 660k in a matter of days. It's incredible.
    1 point
  8. I HOPE YALL NIGGAS AINT SERIOUS
    1 point
  9. 1 point
  10. nice plan. you could also get slightly creative (for possible encryption purposes) w/ the following anagrams: Mockery ant Mockery tan Rackety mon Canker my to Conker at my Market cony Monkey cart Nectar my ok Racket my no Racket my on Recant my ok Reckon at my Rocket many Rocket an my Tanker co my Trance my ok Can't yoke mr Can't york 'em Can't york me Can't key rom Can't mr ok ye Can't my ok re Canto key mr Crank 'em toy Crank mot ye Crank toe my Crank tom ye Crank toy me Creak not my Creak ton my Croak net my Croak ten my Croat ken my Entry mock a Entry cam ok Entry mac ok right,. ;)
    1 point
  11. all stolen, credit where its due
    1 point
  12. im not spanish though...
    1 point
  13. 1 point
  14. seperated at birth..
    1 point
  15. That was also my favorite line. I'm glad there is a video because if there wasn't I'd never know which seat she took.
    1 point
  16. Basically, if you choose to become a cop...you're a piece of shit and deserve to get hit by a car.
    1 point
  17. Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast i agree,the people that go on maury are detestable human beings.. disgusting.
    1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. why dont you place an add in the paper saying that you will hit up their name for money? everyone likes seeing their name up on a billboard,im sure they would pay a nice fee for you to do it for them just use an alias and no one will know its you..foolproof.
    1 point
  20. Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast America sneezes & you get sick.
    1 point
  21. break the law get caught cause you stupid hate cops cause you stupid and got caught cry about it on the internet
    1 point
  22. 1 point
  23. all stolen from flickr, more here http://www.flickr.com/photos/12261270@N04/sets/72157626258141160/with/5523160687/
    1 point
  24. adrienne pavelka
    1 point
  25. Similar thing happened in my town years ago, made RealTV and shit. This fucking cunt pig, stupid fucking bacon bitch got fucking nailed crossing the street without looking, some under-age girl had been served at this spot and then took off flying down the road, smashing this bitch on a bank's camera. There was no Youtube in 2000-01 whenever it happened, but my boy recorded it off the news on VHS. We would smoke and watch that video over and over and over, wore out his rewind button haha. Best part: When they interviewed the pig she was in a neck brace and shit, and I instantly recognized her as the pig who tried to have me arrested painting a legal wall just days before. :lol: FUCK COPS!!! May they all be run over by crazy juveniles.
    1 point
  26. heroin, lsd, crack cocaine ect...
    1 point
  27. Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast Obama said he was gonna help out japan... Japan is even more fucked now.. That dumbass president thinks we forgot about bp. Take care of our situations first you black asshole..
    1 point
  28. you need be penetrated with another tampon
    1 point
  29. Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast I like how some american's can even make a natural disaster in Japan about themselves.
    1 point
  30. Who the fuck else on earth get's to walk around with a batman belt full of shit to fuck you up with...a pass from all governing bodies involving their brutality towards citizens. I do not get a gun to defend my life, but police get one to end yours with. They are trained to kill you in the name of the LAW. Around my place the police are people with something to prove, they are the hall monitors who got laughed at in school and now have an axe to grind. I am white and I have never been treated with respect from any police officers, therefor I do not reciprocate the same respect to them. If you want to be that guy and become a police officer, then you better be prepared to be killed everyday because there aren't many people who give a flying fuck for what "you stand for". Some dumb fuck cop cant place a spike belt and get away in time. Too fucking bad, I would consider him lucky, that car could have just as easy ran over his head. endrant.gif
    1 point
  31. Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast I sent Arron SoTennesse a message with my Japanese account named after a race car driver "Nobuteru Taniguchi" This is what I said, forgive me for bad grammer "about Japan and Karma. I was wondering are you aware that over 300 thousand people died as retaliation for Pearl Harbor, and that America had forced Japan to act, through its starvation of our people? I was also wondering how did you feel during Katrina when we sent Aid to your country in it's worse moments. Oh yes, you took our aid with open arms. I dont know why people say Pray for 9/11 when you guys were meddling around in the middle east long before that. Or Help Katrina victims when there is hurricanes all day, everyday. Are Umad? You should be------Japan wants Sony all their car manufacturers, and everything you own back."
    1 point
  32. cool,thanks for the info...what do you mean by bars? i cant think of many letters that are bars except for like i's and l's and shit...i dont think i can pull that off with my name.. it's all good,i will just change my name to GES then.its pretty similar and i dont think thats taken..except for gez i saw on youtube,do you think he would be mad if i took his name? ive seen what he can do to tarps i would hate to have beef with that dude...his throwies look pretty legit. im sorry for the ces thing though,its my initials thats why i picked it..i dont want to look dumb or anything.lol.
    1 point
  33. Re: Tsunami Slams Northern Japan After Massive 8.9 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Off Coast EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD REVOLVES COMPLETELY AROUND THE UNITED STATES AND ITS EXTRAORDINARILY LONG HISTORY AS AN INDEPENDENT NATION. Duh.
    1 point
  34. these dudes who run the company have a good hustle going on , rich families send there untalented children to LA and these guys make them a song and video. This shit is going viral.
    1 point
  35. Me and T4M are already in the studio making a remix.
    1 point
  36. Probably this fucking clown. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E12mJT1WLvY
    1 point
  37. http://www.joelwestworthblog.com/
    1 point
  38. Ya it fuckin sucks to loose your legs and all that b.s......but what the fuck you think was gonna happen.....Fuck cops n not because its "COOL" to say I got 2 cops in my fams and i say fuck em let em burn ALL OF EM their might be good cops working out there, but those fuckers work side by side the dirty ones and dont do shit about it, moreover the stick up for eachother for right or wrong. How many innocent people are dying in america right now for wrongfull shootings, fucking saying they had a gun and all that shit, or how about the people the beat up for questioning their criminal actions, wtf are you supposed to do when your out painting a wall and they rush you, they grab one of your freinds and start smashing his face, you cant do shit they got guns and the goverment behind them. How about them fuckers that stuck that broomstick up dudes ass a few years back in N.Y., or those bitchs that tazered that dude on his roof who then fell on his head and died....or anyone of the various youtube videos showing police using blatant excessive force against people for dumb things. They consider themselves the authority and none other. How many houses and families have been broken up or destroyed because the parents have been growing some palnts in a extra room in these trying times, where they fucking say unemployment may be as high as 22% beacuse the goverment allows outsourcing. How many people have died in botched raids where they had the wrong address and raided that shit and dude had a gum because he thought someone was breaking in or, they busted through the door and a motherfucker was sitting on his couch with his remote and the shoot him thinking he had a gun. How about the over use of the tazer. Or the b.s. laws in arizona if you look brown you must have your papers.Or fuck how about just getting harrased for being you, who gives a fuck if your a criminal or not...they dont care anymore the got their sights on the entire population and you fucks who think their great can eat my entire dick cause they can all die!
    1 point
  39. 1 point
  40. yeah , but its incandescent. dont you care about the environment? i bet al gore set the trap.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00