Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/23/2010 in Posts

1. what seems to be the problem here?
    2 points
  2. If you're going to call me a fucking idiot then I definitely don't want to have a discussion with you lol, and I'm not avoiding discussion on this forum what I'm avoiding is arguing with you because I can already tell your ignorant and full of yourself. I'm not trying to come off as bright either, I know I'm not the sharpest tool in the box, I don't pretend to be intelligent or know more than I do. If I come off as acting bright to you well then those are just qualities you saw in my only two posts in this thread, so maybe something I said sounded intelligent to your subliminal. http://www.villagevoice.com/2010-01-12/columns/george-w-obama/ You know even the Village Voice, one of the most left-leaning publications in New York City, and most of the so called left in this country are beginning to realize that Obama is a third term of Bush and not who he claimed to be during his campaign, so it's surprising to me that you are actually still saying he is a "true man of the people". What are you basing that off of exactly? Your just calling him a bunch of benevolent names and raising him up as some sort of Martin Luther King Jr. when he hasn't done anything for the people this entire year he has been in office. He bailed out his bankster buddies on Wall St., gave the Fed more power over our economy, put people like Geithner and other Wall St. cronies right into his cabinet, and the Health Care is a whole other issue that I don't even feel like getting into here but it is definitely not some benevolent act for the people. And hey chris-o for the sake of arguement since you seem to want one so badly, if you're not even American and you don't give a fuck about Obama or any other Pres. then it really isn't your place to be saying anything about our system of government or our domestic issues, or at least if your going to chime in about them don't try and come off like some sort of privelaged know it all. I live here in NYC in the poor neighborhoods with the people who are getting the short end of the stick because we don't have jobs while our Government consistently sends my friends to war, bails themselves out, gives themselves more power, polices us with a heavier hand each day, etc. So if you're going to call me an idiot, honestly dude go fuck yourself and do some more government intelligence research or whatever it is you do for a living.
    2 points
  3. Well said. The guy has accomplished a lot and does a good job with what he does. Not going to jump on a band wagon of Banksy fanatics but I do respect him and his work. He is also a euro dude and Ive always seen that the scene across the ocean is much different than the US. Hes good at what he does and is reaping the benefits. Dude is banking and at least hes not getting arrested because of his Twitter.
    2 points
  4. FAT BITCHES NEED LOVE TOO CRAAAAIG.....
    2 points
  5. Ah, here comes the hate. I'm not a Banksy groupie but dude did his thing and is reaping the rewards. Then, the crabs in the bucket pull him back down. I've seen some of your graffiti/artwork on here people and trust me, artistically and probably intellectually, Banksy's got most of you beat. There...I said it and say what you feel against it. I won't abuse my powers, but I will debate you. /drunkandfeisty
    2 points
  6. 1 point
  7. Not exactly a place to eat and drink but you'll have a blast shooting off AK's and tommy guns and even a Desert Eagle should you so please. They're also fucking nice guys. 12oz recommended last time I went down, definitely a must see. The Gunstore on Tropicana.
    1 point
  8. around philly.... :rolleyes: some stolen
    1 point
  9. done for now .so what huh well bump you friend's and diss fools for looking at your direction
    1 point
  10. Re: No "Mass elects a republican senator, tips the senate, kills the healthcare bill" thre soup sticks up for obama so much on here maybe he's actually obama himself... that would make sence as to why obama has'nt accomplished anything since he became prez. He's too busy arguing on crossfire here on 12oz .
    1 point
  11. should of it was fun there was even a stripper with anal warts
    1 point
  12. ^^^ hahaa.. bump Salisbury STEAK 1$ Meals !!
    1 point
  13. Yeah, seriously, commercials every few seconds
    1 point
  14. MARYLAND DEATHFEST.
    1 point
  15. Got to the bar.It was dead. Played some pool. Saw this,haha. I have no clue what's up with this,it's around the time my phone died.This is it.Till next time.
    1 point
  16. Super Bowl Bound. Murdered out 66 Lac.Fresh.
    1 point
  17. Sorry for the phone flicks. Got a call from my boy around 6.Dude said he had 2 tickets to the car show.Hopped in the whip. Jumped on the I-10. World Of Wheels at the N.O. Convention Center. These guys know what's up.
    1 point
  18. oh word sch i dont get the party invite?
    1 point
  19. you know, i try to stay away from this thread as much as i can, and pretend these people are a microscopic minority of america. but what the fuck, link after link pic after pic im constantly amazed at how these people believe in something like this and live their life by it. are that many people lost? 5 stars and almost 400,000 views? im beside myself
    1 point
  20. Too muck bickering going on, do work
    1 point
  21. I had a college friend who was a huge Nirvana fan, he tried to dress sort of like Kurt Cobain, then eventually he switched from having neck-length hair and forgot the typical grunge image, to having a spiky hairstyle, and he wore a blue baseball shirt and I remember him showing me a chain of a running man holding a meat cleaver, which I can now identify as the Hatchet Man chain. I knew it was associated with ICP so, I didn't want to ask questions about it. :lol: I remember he lent me an ICP album a few years ago (i can't quite remember, it could have been single or maybe it was an album and I just didn't listen to the other tracks due to the first track being so shit) All I remember hearing was ''Ferris wheels and bumper cars are fun.. blah blah... IN THE MAAAAAZE. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!'' and an announcer mentioning somebody called 'Rick the Dick'' I cracked up laughing over how fucking shit it was. The same friend told me about a barman that worked at a club/bar near our college who was coming after him, due to my friend talking with the barman's girlfriend. My friend was slightly concerned about the possibilty of being beaten-up, because the barman was a 'juggalo'. Before I asked what a juggalo was, I visualised a juggalo to appear like those clown enemies from Street of Rage (going by my friend's description of a juggalo, I think I was right) he also said that the 'juggalo barman' would invite all of his juggalo friends down to his club/bar on certain nights. Upon seeing this thread and getting a bit of humourous insight into these ridiculous fools' culture, I am repulsed to know that there was (despite how small a group it probably was) a bunch of these clown twats getting drunk, here, where I'm from in London. I can say I haven't seen or heard about any juggalo groups in my area since and this thread makes me glad of that.
    1 point
  22. Couple of weeks after that he had been back to retouch it. Nice. Fuck banksy. Bump narc and vegan.
    1 point
  23. check perspective on the curves
    1 point
  24. nannersphish - neon bible isn't as good but still worth a read.
    1 point
  25. Who else you think should be in MSK? :confused:
    1 point
  26. ROBBO BANKSY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G2QTSf9TIo
    1 point
  27. Espo's Rules of Graffiti. You suck until further notice It's gonna take a long time before we even acknowledge your existence, even longer before we can bear to look at that foul scribble you call your name. To speed the process of acceptance, you can A) Choose a clever name that defies the norm of simple-minded slang. An example of a good name is "ARGUE" (RIP). It looks good when written, sounds cool when spoken, and conveys a combattive attitude. On the other hand, "ENEMA" (actual name) looks, sounds, and conveys a shitty attitude. BE CHOOSY. B ) Use paint, gain a thorough knowledge of supplies, remember that permission walls, stickers, and dust tags are small parts of a balanced diet, be bold, learn a style of writing for every occassion,and write your name bigger every time you go out. Jealousy is a disease for the weak Your heart is your greatest possession, dont let it get taken from you. Dont write on houses of worship, people's houses in general, other writer's names, and tombstones. Writing on memorial walls and cars is beef beyond belief. Furthermore, involving civilians in your beef is grounds for dismissal. These are are the five fingers of your right hand. Get to know them well. Give soul claps, firm handshakes, and throw smooth bolo punches. Although being a toy seems undesirable, you should enjoy it while you can. At this stage you can bite all you want with no remorse. All your elders will say is, " Awww isn't that cute, kootchie kootchie koo." So steal that dope connection, rob that color scheme. and loot whole letterforms. Dont worry about giving any credit, we'll pat ourselves on the back and brag how we're influencing the next generation. However, style isnt a crutch or a schtick. It is understanding why that connection you bit flows, or why that color scheme bumps. Style is the process to an appealing end. Once you got it down to a science, you can reinvent letterforms to suit yourself. This creative growth will amaze the old and young alike. Pretty soon somebody will steal your secret sauce and the cycle will be renewed. If this happens to you, don't bitch about not getting your due. Graffiti is the language of the ignored. If your style is stolen, someone heard you speaking. You got what you wanted from the beginning, some attention, you big baby. It must be noted that the vandal squad loves graffiti. Their job requires them to fiend for graff as much as you do. When you wreck enough walls, they'll want to meet you. Just like the ball huggers outside the graff shop, they'll recite every spot you hit, with the difference being you'll also hear the Miranda Warning. To postpone this, go solo as much as possible. Dont write with anyone that wont fight for you. Don't be paranoid, but be careful. If you avoid writing on pristine properties, you'll stay in misdemeanor territory, and you wont divert the cops' attention from pastry and caffiene consumption (consult local laws to be sure). Remember, if they didn't see you do it, it's almost impossible for them to win a conviction without your own damming testimony. Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP! Giving a cop info on another writer will doom you to a life of ridicule, from cops and kids alike, with no parole. There's nothing wrong with knowing your the shit as long as you are. But once you reach that conclusion, your one foot over the edge of falling off. Watch your step fathead, there's no shortage of people chanting, "JUMP JUMP JUMP!" There are plenty of writers that have been painting well for the better part of 20 years, and your posing and fronting looks retarded next to them. Get back to work, you "never was" slouch. In conclusion, graffiti is free, impresses the girls, is heroic in our couch potato culture, will provide you with a million stories to tell at parties, and a sure cure for the inner-city blues. If it's not fun, you're doing it wrong or have been doing it too long. So get going, fame awaits the fly among you.
    1 point
  28. Haha thats cool they wait for trains and stuff. The stray dogs around here just staunch you for your new kicks :( Which is silly because they don't even fit the dogs. They look ridiculous
    1 point
  29. 1 point
  30. Never rent to college kids.
    1 point
  31. why dont you dust off some of your wholecars from 1988 and show that toy robbo whats up! whats that? you dont have any? sit down and shut up.
    1 point
  32. y duz every1 care about spelin and grama?
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00