Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/14/2008 in all sections

1. I'm saving my props up for another negi propin rampage. But I'm still accepting meanigless ecred thread props if you were wondering.
    2 points
  2. I HAD PIZZA LAST NIGHT. PROPS?
    2 points
  3. propped out now, if i forgot you i'll come through later. prop out..
    2 points
  4. Re: sometimes I want to pound my kids. You're off your rocker. The only times I've ever read about AB fighting niggas is when it was justified. IE dude was fucking his ex. Or on some graff beef shit. That shit's justified. I have yet to read a story about my nigga AB running up on any random dudes. And the fact that you claim to have never been spanked as a kid just goes to show where you're coming from. And it explains ALOT about your weird personality that you kick on here. No wonder you aint had a man in forever. You're most likely a spoiled "princess". Who the fuck wants to deal with one of those??? :lol:
    1 point
  5. I'm at 587.....someone jimmy superfly snooka some props to me.
    1 point
  6. "i just wasted a bunch of money on my medical insurance by fighting with gliko!"
    1 point
  7. 1 point
  8. Re: sometimes I want to pound my kids. are you retarded
    1 point
  9. the kids on the dwc...
    1 point
  10. 1 point
  11. cali, i met that couple, and homegirl is a def. smash. getting n00dz son. hell props.
    1 point
  12. Why do Mexicans cross the border in 2's and 4's? Cause theres no TRESpassing! props?
    1 point
  13. yeah, tear me off some E-crevices.
    1 point
  14. 1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. dawood ICB pfffffft twinky poesia PROPS!
    1 point
  17. great thread thought i'd share my sunday : mernin sun breakfast get bike fixed the lake calls me on such a nice day (gotta love ca in winter) crazy duck ride.ride.ride reach destination/best truck ever rancherrrrrrrrro the beez had tacos rest stop rode to tha cribbage and drank this^ it was delicious worked a bit watched movie it was okay -- a bit too sappy for my taste dinner : cashew chicken, fried pepper salt filet of sole, wor wonton soup, steamed rice fucking excellent meal. ---------- then i went home and lounged - no pics of said lounging.
    1 point
  18. these are just a few things I did on some kids walls.
    1 point
  19. Thanks for the props everyone I'm at 6 hundred and something get me up
    1 point
  20. good shit rites and milf hunter.................. this is my "drunk and in need of money" series........
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00