Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Your day thus far.... (doesn't have to be today)

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Dirty_habiT, Aug 16, 2002.

1. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Well, my day is kinda been less than forgiving. My phone is "turned off" because of a mistake, the phone company credited the wrong person's account with my money. I can call out from my phone. But it says it's disconnected to anyone that tries to call in.

My friend was in a hurry to get to the bank before they closed so he could cash his check. This is an every Friday thing for him, he never has money on Friday because work always expands to exceed the alotted amount of time. So he's in such a hurry that he puts his hand through the glass window on the door in the shop. Bleeding everywhere, not going to make it to the bank now.

I can handle injuries and blood and such, but it's when someone tries to get me to help them stitch their cuts.... that's when I'm light headed. So, I helped, because no one else was there to help. Now, I'm at home, I'm tired from working all day, and it's Friday. Who cares, I'm not going to let it get me down... Tomorrow is a new day... possibly a good one.

I made this thread to post your daily happenings in... so use it.

2. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

well last night/today have not been so hot for me. i don't really know why i'm replying because i'm not going into details... anyways.

3. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

i like smelly buses

4. Ronnie Dobbs

Ronnie Dobbs Senior Member

i have this idiotic pain in my mouth.. its a toothache and it really hurts, but it switches teeth everyonce and a while. its the same two teeth, but damn.. i have a headache from hell, i'm outta excederin and i need a dentist

5. serpent of the light

serpent of the light Member

well my shit just did a 180 and i'm good again, :) my girly is coming over, hurrah hurrah. i still have work in the morning though, which is fucking lame. gotta be there at 6, which means getting up at 5. gay gay gay! fuck working 40 hours a week for a corporation anyways. bastards. and for only 8 an hour. fuckers. *insert metal growl* kreator is coming in september, that wins. supposedly DARK TRANQUILITY is as well, which i dont believe yet, but that would be the coolest thing ever to hit boulder, colorado w/o question. yummy. in flames is coming back too. metal is great. i saw DOKKEN this week. it was sweet. today though... lots of sleep, got a few sketches in my blackbook done today. got a new character that i like going. fuck being emo. i'm gonna go clean my room.

6. .R.

.R. Junior Member

i've bene tired all day, i slept at work for a bit, but it doesnt help i've just been fuckin really tired, it's almost 11 pm and i wanna sleep, shitty deal...

7. trampled

trampled Guest

i slept all day.....thats it

8. bob barker

bob barker Member

woke up,grabbed some suplies,sat around,drew a bit,slept,gonna go writin.boring day.

9. IM2LOW4YOU

IM2LOW4YOU New Jack

I woke up.
    Did laundry.
    Watched tv.
    Ate french onion soup, as usual.
    Fucked my girl.
    Ate dinner.
    Went out and chilled with friends.
    Smoked a blunt.
    Watched football.
    Chilling now.
    Will paint later.

tah duh.

10. melt

melt Guest

woke up, ate junk food, shit, ate junk food, shit, ate junk food, shit, ate junk food, shit, ate ate junk food, shit, post!

11. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

got up. ate poptarts. ate jack in the box potato wedges. called femaliens. played smash brothers. played counter strike. ate steak potato and corn. got on 12oz.

12. dahighlifdhl

dahighlifdhl Senior Member

13. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

woke up and went to work. struggled to stay awake for the first hour of my shift. pick up papers, fax, copy, fax, pick up papers, file, batch files, pick up papers, etc. all day. Left work and went to the head office to drop off this weeks timeslip (otherwise I gotta go drop it in the damn slot on sunday and go out of my way).
    Wandered towards home...stopped off for my daily pizza fix at the 88cent/slice joint on the way. Got home and fucked around on the computer for awhile. Left with roomate to go catch the train. Walked out of the building only to see a small line roll by through the yard with a savior piece on it. Got a slurpee....rolled to the station only to find the systems computers had crashed stranding all the trains indefinately.

Stood on the crowded train for 15 minutes before it finally moved. stood wedged between a mass of smelly people for 30-35 minutes en route. Got off and benched a fucking ton of nice stuff at a good little yard. Rolled back to the train for the quiet ride home. Saw a little drama half way home....roll into the station only to see two cops, a cuffed and pepper sprayed mid-30s man sitting on the platform screaming about "give me back my fucking money" and the area around him littered with small bills, a cell phone, and one of those little telescoping battons you use to break peoples knees with. I tried to take a digital photo but only got a nasty flash burn on the window of the train (d'oh).
    Stopped to look at some records before walking the rest of the way home. The last thing worth mentioning was the grimy guitar busker at the end of my block singing "brittney spears must have a really tight twat" over and over again while "playing" his guitar.

14. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Administrator

Wow, Ese, that sounds cool. I wanna hear that song that guy was singing, I think.

I just woke up, from my "nap" I was taking. I didn't know it was going to be a nap until just now. It's 2:31AM EST. Feel a little better, it's a new day. I'm not feelin all emo and shit like I was earlier.... maybe it's because I'm not tired anymore.

I drank 2 glasses of calcium oragne juice right when I got up. Man, it was good..... I love drinking a big glass of chocolate milke or orange/apple juice, in the kitchen, when it's really late at night. But, I'm on that damned internet thing again, with no where to go. I seriously have reached the end of the internet... like that guy on the commercial. My brother and I always joke about reaching the end, it's funny. Ok, that's it for now.

15. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

you just heard it. imagine some scruffy guy half yelling that, then pausing for a couple of seconds, then saying it again and trying to strum some chords on a guitar and thats what you got.