Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WOW, WHAT A MOVIE...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by king kong, Oct 18, 2003.

1. king kong

king kong Banned

went to go see the texas chainsaw massacrw before probation cerfew and it was awesome and during the movie people were so horrified that they left before it ended almost 30 people in a sold out theater room.

2. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

3. king kong

king kong Banned

out of time was really good
    great story plot....

4. i11igul

i11igul Senior Member

sheesh, im lucky if i see one movie in a month, i did buy the hip hop documentary "beef" which was very well done and hit all the major industry beefs from yesterday and today pretty well, go check it

5. Kyuzo

Kyuzo Banned

:nope:

6. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

Man when I go see Texas Chainsaw Massacre on Halloween there better not be alot of people. I hate it when I go see movies and theres a lot of people. There was this one movie I went to that was comedy and one guy had this Goofy laugh and he almost was never not laughing. So if one person starts screaming and crying during this movie I'm gonna pull a Leatherface on her/ his ass. Better believe I will dude. GRRRRRRRRRRR!

7. caL

caL Senior Member

didnt anyone see the first one? i bet half those people didnt even know there was a first one. and since you just had to tell everyone that your on probation, tell us why :D

8. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

if I wasn't stuck at work I was invited to go see it for free through a hook up.

I have nothing useful to contribute to this thread.

<3,
    Zack Morris

9. cultural me

cultural me Member

...is boring as fuck

10. evaq22

evaq22 New Jack

no way, that shit was dope, after seeing that movie i was walking down the street and was like WHOA, it blew my mind.

11. Sickboy

Sickboy Member

^^ What were you on LSD?

12. Waking Life IS boring as fuck. I enjoy that movie immensely and I think it's fucking awesome (despite the fact that its pop-philosophy), but I have the balls to admit that it's an utter borefest. Admitting I enjoy boring stuff is a completely different matter.

I'll probably watch TCM for kicks soon, I've heard it's fun. But if I'm gonna say "WOW, WHAT A MOVIE..." for anything I've watched recently it's gonna be for "Mystic River". Sean Penn kicks all your asses.

13. ledzep

ledzep Junior Member

:lol:

14. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

yeah i don't care too much for philosphy, but the people in waking life bruoght to light many an idea i had been thinking of but couldn't figure out how to express. and, it sounds corny, but have you seen it inebriated? i quite enjoyed it. a movie you liked a lot may be A Midsummer Night's Dream, however. To each his own...

15. ToYs

ToYs Guest

you cant sleep on the origional's visuals and audio. that's what made it so creepy, the scratching noises and the close ups and shit. it was brilliant and if i go and see that and its made like a fucking modern shitty horror movie like scream or something i will be pissed. rob zombie should have directed it...