Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
king kong

WOW, WHAT A MOVIE...

went to go see the texas chainsaw massacrw before probation cerfew and it was awesome and during the movie people were so horrified that they left before it ended almost 30 people in a sold out theater room.

sheesh, im lucky if i see one movie in a month, i did buy the hip hop documentary "beef" which was very well done and hit all the major industry beefs from yesterday and today pretty well, go check it

Originally posted by E MARTYR

YO YO YO YO FUCK THAT MOVIE B FUCK YOUS TALKING ABOUT CUH BLA BLA BLA like said in my thread.

:lol:

i saw OUT OF TIME tonight... shit was ill son... please believe my baby momma EVA MENDES was bangin cuh.

holla b :king:

:nope:

Man when I go see Texas Chainsaw Massacre on Halloween there better not be alot of people. I hate it when I go see movies and theres a lot of people. There was this one movie I went to that was comedy and one guy had this Goofy laugh and he almost was never not laughing. So if one person starts screaming and crying during this movie I'm gonna pull a Leatherface on her/ his ass. Better believe I will dude. GRRRRRRRRRRR!

Originally posted by king kong

went to go see the texas chainsaw massacrw before probation cerfew and it was awesome and during the movie people were so horrified that they left before it ended almost 30 people in a sold out theater room.

didnt anyone see the first one? i bet half those people didnt even know there was a first one. and since you just had to tell everyone that your on probation, tell us why :D

if I wasn't stuck at work I was invited to go see it for free through a hook up.

I have nothing useful to contribute to this thread.

<3,

Zack Morris

Originally posted by cultural me

...is boring as fuck

no way, that shit was dope, after seeing that movie i was walking down the street and was like WHOA, it blew my mind.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Waking Life IS boring as fuck. I enjoy that movie immensely and I think it's fucking awesome (despite the fact that its pop-philosophy), but I have the balls to admit that it's an utter borefest. Admitting I enjoy boring stuff is a completely different matter.

I'll probably watch TCM for kicks soon, I've heard it's fun. But if I'm gonna say "WOW, WHAT A MOVIE..." for anything I've watched recently it's gonna be for "Mystic River". Sean Penn kicks all your asses.

yeah i don't care too much for philosphy, but the people in waking life bruoght to light many an idea i had been thinking of but couldn't figure out how to express. and, it sounds corny, but have you seen it inebriated? i quite enjoyed it. a movie you liked a lot may be A Midsummer Night's Dream, however. To each his own...

Guest ToYs

you cant sleep on the origional's visuals and audio. that's what made it so creepy, the scratching noises and the close ups and shit. it was brilliant and if i go and see that and its made like a fucking modern shitty horror movie like scream or something i will be pissed. rob zombie should have directed it...

Don't bother seeing it. I have a very reliable source (OK it's my brother, who is a total horror movie afficionado) who says it is total shit. Save your money and rent the original. Not that I thought that was that good anyway.....

Originally posted by i11igul

sheesh, im lucky if i see one movie in a month, i did buy the hip hop documentary "beef" which was very well done and hit all the major industry beefs from yesterday and today pretty well, go check it

i wanna go get that

Re: Re: WOW, WHAT A MOVIE...

Originally posted by caL

didnt anyone see the first one? i bet half those people didnt even know there was a first one. and since you just had to tell everyone that your on probation, tell us why :D

the first one was sick......then theres like 5 others that suck ass

Re: Re: WOW, WHAT A MOVIE...

Originally posted by caL

i just liked this one because it was on a big screen and the sound was crazy..

probation=for getting arrested for the 3rd time in 2 years

Originally posted by i11igul

haha KRS-ONE was talking about that at the show.

Guest willy.wonka

i couldnt keep my eyes off of jessica...can yah feel me..that girl is close to perfection

:love2:

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Waking Life IS boring as fuck. I enjoy that movie immensely and I think it's fucking awesome (despite the fact that its pop-philosophy), but I have the balls to admit that it's an utter borefest. Admitting I enjoy boring stuff is a completely different matter.

I'll probably watch TCM for kicks soon, I've heard it's fun. But if I'm gonna say "WOW, WHAT A MOVIE..." for anything I've watched recently it's gonna be for "Mystic River". Sean Penn kicks all your asses.

Exactly what I was thinking

Originally posted by willy.wonka

i couldnt keep my eyes off of jessica...can yah feel me..that girl is close to perfection

:love2:

i feel yah :lick:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this