1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Wierd incounters with the homeless

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Tard210Pd, Nov 20, 2002.

1. Tard210Pd

Tard210Pd Guest

Wierd incounters with the homeless

Discussion started by Tard210Pd - Nov 20, 2002

Me and wale arent sure if this guy is home less or not but hes a regular drunken good for nothing (except for conning smokes off of) well his name is james and is one seriously twisted fuck hes told me that i have to put my notice in because i was going to die in two weeks and that he was thinking about going home to screw his tv. i see this guy when im out and about he calls me richard, im not to sure why or if i even want to know some times hes scary like when hes got a 40 in his hands cause hes got nothing to lose if he decides to club me with it
    :confused: come to think about it he can only gane from it hell have a place to live and 3 meals a day. Some odd looken old lady told me that one day he was doing whipits and fell threw a plate glass window! hes got these friends that hang out by the dumpster behind the McDonalds i use to work at that think they are army men maybe they are shell shocked i dunno but i do know that they are a problem and make it hard to chill and walk around aimlessly at 2am!

2. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

WALE!pd - Replied Nov 20, 2002

cherry poppin in the 2k2

WALE!pd - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  3. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK 12oz Senior Member

WhAt_dA_fUcK - Replied Nov 20, 2002

[​IMG]

WhAt_dA_fUcK - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  4. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

WALE!pd - Replied Nov 20, 2002

^^ good pic... ok i got a story , one time me and my friend went to this big bum party in the woods and we had a fire going and were all hanging out drinking with these crazy ass bums and the night goes on and it gets late. one of the bums starts looking for somewhere to buy coke and another bum tells him to shut the fuck up about wanting coke so they start yelling at each other and one of the bums pulls out like 4-5 bullets and throws them in the fire so me and my friend freak out and run off and while we were running we hear the bullets shooting off. it was nuts

WALE!pd - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  5. WhAt_dA_fUcK

WhAt_dA_fUcK 12oz Senior Member

WhAt_dA_fUcK - Replied Nov 20, 2002

dam...i remember this one time i was out bombin turns out where i was bombin there was a bum right around the corner and saw me he got up and tried to talk shit to me sayin "to get the fuck out of here because im going to have to leave too".....i was lik man fuck you( nah not really) dude was comin at me all crazy and shit so i grabbed my can and sprayed him in the face and grabbed me shank and hit him with the edge of the handle in the head i felt bad afterwards but i kinda freaked....if you dont call that pussy shit then i dont know what is...

*EDIT*
    hey wale i got my pics going from my black book imma go and get my digi this weekend unexpected bills came up...

WhAt_dA_fUcK - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  6. deznatori

deznatori 12oz Veteran Member

deznatori - Replied Nov 20, 2002

Some shit like that happened to us one night. Hitting under a bridge with like 6 bums there. they were yellin shit. and we ended up putting t dogg has big balls up on the bridge. They didn't care to much we were there they just wanted to get up on the wall too.

deznatori - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages:
  7. faggotassguy

faggotassguy 12oz Member

faggotassguy - Replied Nov 20, 2002

i don't wear socks and my feet always smell like homeless people. tell homeless people to get jobs

faggotassguy - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  8. KaBar

KaBar 12oz Senior Member

KaBar - Replied Nov 20, 2002

Life's Not Easy

When you're homeless. The real question here is why you guys are so attracted/repelled by them. If they aren't bothering you, leave them alone. If they do bother you, violence is rarely necessary. Just tell them to knock it off. It takes time to process thoughts when your brain is pickled in alcohol.

Do you like to get wasted? Take a long look. You are looking at your future.

A whole lot of people are like two or three paychecks from being homeless. Lose your job? Can't find work? Next stop is Skid Road.

KaBar - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages:
  9. loudhardfast

loudhardfast 12oz Member

loudhardfast - Replied Nov 20, 2002

word

loudhardfast - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  10. zen

zen New Jack

zen - Replied Nov 20, 2002

yeah i always get attacked by bums. they scare me.

zen - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  11. 455

455 Guest

455 - Replied Nov 20, 2002

I met John Easley through a strange situation....back in '99.....saw some dude sitting in a boxcar that has just stopped on the tracks waiting to go through the downtown core and decided to buy dude a cup of coffee and bullshit for a minute......the guy was super cool and told me about his 20-plus years of frieght train riding and how he was originally from Or......I ended up having him draw me some shit on a sticker sheet with a burnt out Sharpie that I had.....I was stoked....he seemed like a mellow brother although I have heard different from some other "trainriders"......peace to Crane and Mud Up(mudcup)........thanks for the stories......live long and prosper.

12. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

Abracadabra - Replied Nov 20, 2002

damn. in that whole rant you used only 2 bits of punctuation. astounding.

Abracadabra - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  13. When

When 12oz Loyalist

When - Replied Nov 20, 2002

!
    !

When - Rank: 12oz Loyalist - Messages:
  14. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY 12oz Elite Member

ETHREADZNY - Replied Nov 20, 2002

never like having a homeless dude, insist he is your brother. Also in one of my many trips to Boston with one of the newbury street's homeless. me and my friends sitiing with him for a few hours, bullshitting, and watching him heckle and try to kick it to every lady that walks by.

ETHREADZNY - Rank: 12oz Elite Member - Messages:
  15. iCEBERG

iCEBERG 12oz Senior Member

iCEBERG - Replied Nov 20, 2002

Re: Life's Not Easy

Not me, after reading your post I made an invetsment.

iCEBERG - Rank: 12oz Senior Member - Messages: